Finding your suitable readers for vintage small appliance power cord is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for vintage small appliance power cord including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
990 reviews analysed
1. Globe Electric Designer Series 9-ft Fabric Extension Cord, 3 Polarized Outlets, Right Angle Plug, 125 Volts, Black and Red 22893
- The original designer series: add a decorative element to any room with Globe Electric designer black and Red fabric extension cord. Patent pending
- Extra outlets: convert one socket into three polarized outlets – an easy way to increase the Number of items you can plug into one area
- Right angle plug: furniture can sit flush to the wall with Globe Electric slim space saving right angle plug
- Maximum wattage: with a maximum of 1, 625 watt usage, you can plug in your nightlight, alarm clock and phone charger with ease
- Indoor use: designed specifically for indoor use
Globe Electric original designer series fabric extension cord with three polarized outlets is the perfect replacement for traditional extension cords. Designed with style in mind, the black and Red fabric cord stands out in just the right way while a black right angle plug and black outlets complete the design. Extending to 9 feet, or 2.7 meters, you can bring your outlets where you need them most. Fitted with three polarized outlets you can plug in your Electronics easily and without hassle. Extend the cord fully before use. Capable of using 1, 625 watts Max. Please use within the electrical rating marked on the cord for best results. Patent pending.
2. Prime HC100503 Coffee Maker and Small Appliance Power Supply Cord, Black, 3-Feet
From the Manufacturer
Prime heat resistant coffeemaker, fry pan and small appliance cords fit all popular makes of small appliances with 1/2-Inch center-to-center spaced contacts. Detachable 18/2 HPN
3. 6 ft West Bend Coffee Urn 58036 58002 Power Cord 2 Pin replacement part 6 FEET
4. Power Cord for Vintage Farberware Coffee Percolator Urn Model 155-A (3/4 2pin)
5. Southwire 9702SW8808 16/2 SJTW Power Cord Replacement, Black, 6-Foot
6. Bergen Industries IncPS9151433-Wire Appliance and Power Tool Cord, 9 ft, 14 AWG, 15A/125V AC, 1875w
- For use with MAJOR APPLIANCES, MOTORS and POWER TOOLS, U-Ground NEMA 5-15
- APPLICATION: SJTW: Hard SERVICE cord, THERMOPLASTIC/Vinyl constructed JACKET, 300 Volt, WEATHER RESISTANT for OUTDOOR USE
- IDEAL FOR appliances, motors and power tools
- APPLICATION: 9 Foot 14/3 cord with U Ground NEMA 5-15 plug and pigtail end
- APPLICATION: Rated For: 15 Amp, 125V, 1875 Watts max applications
7. West Bend SENSA TEMP HEAT CONTROLLER WB # 6 REPLACEMENT TEMPERATURE CONTROL 1200 WATTS FITS VINTAGE & NEWER ELECTRIC WOKS & FONDUE POTS
WEST BEND SENSA-TEMP HEAT CONTROL WB # 6 POWER CORD TEMP CONTROLLER Stamped on back: 1200 WATTS 120 VOLTS AC ONLY DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER E84820-78TW2010 WB # 6 CONTROL MADE IN USA. Sensa Temp settings on the dial: OFF, WARM, SIMMER, 225 up to 425 degrees. Equipped with a convenient quick start Sensa Temp guide on front of controller with settings as follows: HOT POT…225, STEAM…225, SAUTE…300, STIR-FRY MEATS…375, STIR-FRY VEGETABLES…375, TEMPURA…375. Stainless Probe length: 2 ¼” inches Controller dimensions: Appx. 3 ½” inches long by 2 1/8” inches wide, this WB # 6 Control has a RAISED GUIDE BAR built-in on the back casing of it that starts just under the probe and measures down 1 1/8” inch. Cord length: 33.5” inches not including the heat controller or the plug in. This West Bend Sensa Temp WB # 6 will fit West Bend Electric WOKS and other West Bend small appliances that require this type of WB # 6 1200 Watt Heat Controller with the raised guide bar on the back.
8. Pinfox 10ft 14 Gauge 3 Prong Heavy Duty Replacement Power Supply Cord Cable 110V 115V 120V Pigtail for Universal AC Appliance, NEMA 5-15 Plug US SJT 14AWG (15A)
- 10-Feet, 3-wire, 14/3 replacement power cord NEMA 5-15P male to bare end ( ONE END ), which has open wiring on the other end.
- Cable Type: SJT, 300V, VW-1, 105°C, 14AWG. Amperage: 15 amp.
- Fine-stranded copper wire inside.
- UL Approved. Professional, safe, heavy duty and reliable. 1 Year Warranty.
- Insulation stripped for easy connection and installation. Ideal for replacement of power cords on power tools, grinder, dishwashers, freezer, and garbage disposals. Also perfect for repairing and DIY projects (such as beer brewing controller).
Replace old and worn out cords, or extend your power cable, or just get some extra cords for DIY projects. This 3-prong cord meets UL safety standards which is suitable for home or office use.
Load rating: 15 Amp/125 Volt
Temperature rating: 105°C
Voltage rating: 300V
Flame Resistance Rating: VW-1
1 x Power supply cord
9. GE 54435 8 Ft Replacement Lamp Cord, Polarized 2 Prong Plug, DIY, Brown
- Repair or Replace – A worn out or broken cord on a favorite lamp can be fixed with the GE Replacement Lamp Cord
- Do-It-Yourself – Complete a DIY lamp project with the brown cord that you can use to light up your lamp
- Long Power Cord – This lamp cord is brown and 8 feet long to reach any outlet in your home or office
- Easy to Install – Instructions are included with the replacement lamp cord, so you can install the new cord yourself
- Power – Do not exceed the electrical rating of 125VAC, 10A, and 1250W, and the cord should not be used with bulbs exceeding 300W
10. Woods 0288 HPN Cord for Non-Polarized Appliances, 7-Foot, Black
Woods 288 HPN Cord for Non-Polarized Appliances, Black, 7-Foot. 7-feet of cord. Nema 1-15r receptacle. For non-polarized appliances. Industry approvals: UL listed. Suitable for small appliances such as irons or heaters. Vinyl resists moisture, abrasion and prolonged exposure to sunlight. The Woods (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vintage Small Appliance Power Cord for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!