Finding your suitable readers for used laptop thunderbolt 3 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for used laptop thunderbolt 3 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
676 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo USA ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 135W (40AN0135US) Dual UHD 4K Display Capability, 2 HDMI, 2 DP, USB-C, USB 3.1, Black
- Ports: 2x HDMI
- 2x DisplayPort
- 1x Thunderbolt 3 Gen 2.
- Ports: 1x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 compatible)
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen 2
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Always-on charging.
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- 1x audio connector (3.5 millimeter). 1x Security-lock slot (lock sold separately).
- The dock is supported on the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 10.
- In the Box: Dock
- 135W Power Adapter and Power Cord
- Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Compatible devices: Compatible with Thinkpad E490S , L480, P51S, P52S, T470, T480, T480S, T570, T580, X 2Nd Gen. X1 Yoga 2Nd Gen., X1 Yoga 3Rd Gen., X 2Nd Gen X280
- Connectivity technology: Rj45
Maximize Your Productivity with a Thunderbolt 3 Dock; Powerful, versatile and incredibly fast! This Intel Thunderbolt Chipset powered Thunderbolt Dock Gen 2 invented to boost productivity with extended compatibility on both USB-C and Thunderbolt enabled laptop. Expand your horizons with multiple 4K displays, and transfer files at record speed. It’s everything you need to enhance your creativity and efficiency today. Expand compatibility on USB-C and Thunderbolt systems: Dual UHD Displays provide the best video experience. Enhanced performance with professional video solutions and exclusive network manageability. The ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 is supported on the following Lenovo systems: ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2nd Gen (Machine Types: 20JD, 20JE, 20JF, 20JG); ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen (Machine Types: 20LD, 20LE); ThinkPad T570 (Machine Types: 20H9, 20HA, 20JW, 20JX); ThinkPad P51s (Machine Types: 20HB, 20HC, 20JY, 20K0); ThinkPad T580 (Machine Types: 20L9, 20LA); ThinkPad P52s (Machine Types: 20LB, 20LC).
2. LandingZone Dock 15" Secure Docking Station for MacBook Pro with Retina Display Model A1398 Released 2012 to 2015
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH NEW MACBOOK PRO WITH OR WITHOUT TOUCH BAR AND TYPE-C PORTS. Designed only for MacBook Pro Model A1398 first released from 2012 to 2015. After docking, a few ports on the computer remain accessible without the docking station: a Headphone port, SDXC card slot, a Thunderbolt. port, a USB 3.0 port (all separate from those on the dock), and MagSafe 2 (the dock provides a holder for this power cord). Does not work with MagSafe to MagSafe2 converter.
- Single-step, dual displays: Mini DisplayPort supports Apple Thunderbolt Display, other non-Thunderbolt monitors and Thunderbolt devices
- HDMI supports external displays, TVs, and monitors.
- Locks your MacBook Pro using its built-in Security Slot compatible with most Kensington laptop locks. The computer can be used open or closed while it’s locked in the docking station.
- Provides a Gigabit Ethernet port without the need for an Apple adapter cable. LandingZone Gigabit Ethernet drivers support Windows and macOS for MacBook Pro with Retina display.
- Connect two monitors, hard drive, printer, smart phone, headphones, speakers, headsets, tablet, etc. with its built-in HDMI, Mini DisplayPort, Headphone port, and USB Hub with 3 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 ports.
Your Macbook Pro with Retina display will be a whole lot more functional with this powerful docking station. Turn your MacBook Pro into a corporate desktop system. No need to plug in cables each time you connect. Leave your cables plugged in. This quick loading DOCK brings you, a 5-port USB and Gigabit Ethernet hub (power adapter included), Thunderbolt connectivity, a Headphone port, an HDMI port, plus a Security Slot. This device works with the 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display model released mid-2012 or Oct 2013 (A1398). LandingZone DOCK is an adaptive and simple to use secure docking station for the Macbook Pro with Retina display. You can return from working outside with your computer and simply snap it into the LandingZone on your desk and enjoy the benefits of an executive desktop system.
3. Kensington SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station – 170 Watts with Power Delivery – Dual Monitor 4k for Mac and PC (K38300NA)
- Thunderbolt 3 dock for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air 2018 W/Retina Display, and Windows supports Dual 4K Ultra HD (4096 x 2160 30-bit color @ 60 Hz), or 5K 60fps TO a single monitor.
- Delivers 85W power to charge your laptop (Laptop must be designed to support power Delivery via Thunderbolt to provide charging)
- . 5 meter Intel Certified TB3 cable included.
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports (for dual monitor setup, one of the TB3 ports will be used for the second display via a USB-C to DisplayPort on the monitor)
- one DisplayPort
- 15W USB C port
- Dual USB 3. 0 Ports (one with a 2. 1a charging port)
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- 3. 5mm headphone and microphone jacks
- Kensington Lock slot.
- Zero Footprint Mounting provides the option to attach the dock to the back of any VESA-compatible monitor (VESA mounting plate sold separately, part# K33959WW)
- Industry leading 3yr and lifetime technical support.
- The following monitors should not be used with 4k/60hz resolution and our Thunderbolt 3 dock due to Display Port ++ compatibility issues (common to all TB3 docks with Display Port ++): LG 31MU97C-B, LG 24UD58-B, LG 27UD58-B
- Dell P2715Q, P2415Q, UP3216Q
- Asus PB287Q, PQ321Q
- View Sonic VX2475Smhl-4K, VX43804K
- Samsung U28E590D
- Philips 288P6LJEB
- Sharp PN-K321
- See below in the faq’s for solutions.
- To avoid the monitor flickering issues on the above monitor models, you can run Dual 4K monitors at 30Hz by using one of these solutions: 1) change the monitor setting to DP 1. 1 instead of 1. 2
- 2) change the monitor input resolution to 4K/30Hz. Otherwise, you can run a single 4K display with any of the Above monitors by not using the display port on the dock, but by using one of the TB3 ports with a USB-C to HDMI cable.
Kensington has engineered the game-changing SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station for Windows and Mac. Whether you’re a video editor, graphic designer, content creator, gamer, or just someone who wants to simplify a 4K workspace, you get more speed, more pixels, more power, and more possibilities. The SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station is a power user’s solution for hyper-productivity. For over 35 years, Kensington has been The Professionals’ Choice for desktop productivity Q: Is there a setup and usage video? A: Yes, at the left side of the page with the collection of images; also view it at customer. Kensington/a/328383. Q: Does the SD5200t docking station work with both Windows and Mac OS?A: Yes: Does this dock require new driver installation on my computer? A: We recommend you ensure that your computer’s Thunderbolt 3 driver is the most up to date version. Q: Does this dock support USB-C Power Delivery (PD)?A: Yes, the dock supports USB-C Power Delivery through the Thunderbolt 3 connector, up to 85W. Your laptop of course needs to accept Power Delivery over USB-C. Q: Can I use a non-Thunderbolt 3 USB-C cable with this dock? A: The cable used for the dock must be an Intel-certified Thunderbolt 3 cable. A . 5m Intel-certified TB3 cable is included. Longer cables can cause performance issues. If you lose or damage the included cable, our can check the official Thunderbolt website for certified cables. Q: Is this Thunderbolt 3 dock backwards compatible with a non-Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port, Thunderbolt 1 or 2 ports, or a USB-A portal: No. Q: Does the USB-C port on the front of the dock support video over USB-C?A: The front USB-C port is a data-only port and supports 5V/3A (15W). Q: What video standards are supported through this dock? A: The Display Port connector on the dock supports DP v1. 2 + + , or Display Port dual-mode, where passive cabling to Display Port, HDMI, and DVI standards are allowed. The Thunderbolt 3 ports are fully compatible to USB-C Display Port Alt mode standards, where a USB-C to video adapter can be used to connect to a second monitor. We recommend using Kensington CV4000H USB-C to HDMI adapter (K33993WW) or CV2000V USB-C to VGA adapter (K33994WW). Q: What is the maximum resolution supported by the dock? A: Up to two monitors at 4K/60Hz: both the Display Port connector and the Thunderbolt 3 ports support Display Port v1. 2 standards of 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz. The dock can also support a single 5K/60Hz monitor. Typically, the 5K monitor would use two Display Port inputs to achieve this; alternatively you can use the dock’s Display Port plus one of the dock’s Thunderbolt 3 ports to a monitor’s Display Port input (using a USB-C to Display Port cable or adapter). To support 4K @ 60Hz, ensure that Display Port 1. 2 or MST (multi-stream support) is enabled on your display. Q: What should I do if I am getting inconsistent video performance when the dock is connected to a 4K monitor at 4K resolution? A: The video performance may be affected by the quality of the Display Port cable used in the setup when using 4K resolution. We recommend that the user try a different cable to see if the problem persists. A cable less than 1. 5M in length is desired. Q: Why is the audio still coming out of the laptop instead of the external speakers/headset that I connected to dock? A: Sometimes the computer will not automatically make the audio channel coming out of the dock as the default. In this case go to Mac OS: System Preferences – Sound – Output, and select USB Audio as the default audio channel.
4. StarTech.com Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station, Compatible with Windows/macOS, Supports Dual 4K HD Displays, 85W Power Delivery – Power and Charge Laptop and Peripherals, (TB3DK2DPPD)
- DUAL 4K AND HIGH SPEEDS: This Thunderbolt 3 dock lets you connect two monitors through the DisplayPort and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port (up to 4096 x 2160p) with up to 40Gbps of throughput. Connect a single 5K monitor using the Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port.
- CREATE A POWERFUL WORKSTATION: The universal laptop docking station transforms your MacBook Pro or Windows laptop into a dual video workstation with 3x USB 3.0 ports, GbE port, and 85W Power Delivery to power and charge, all through one Thunderbolt 3 cable.
- CONNECT MORE DEVICES: The USB-C Thunderbolt 3 dock lets you utilize your USB peripherals, like a flash drive or mouse, with 3x USB 3.0 ports ((1x USB-C and 2x USB-A including 1x Fast-Charge to charge your smartphone or mobile device).
- THUNDERBOLT 3 COMPATIBILITY: This dual 4K monitor docking station is Thunderbolt Certified, and compatible with the latest Thunderbolt 3 equipped laptops including: MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, and HP Spectre.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers a 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on all docking stations. With over 3000 products, supporting 200+ technologies and connectors globally, StarTech.com makes hard-to-find easy.
5. ASUS ZenBook 14 Ultra-Slim Laptop 14” Full HD NanoEdge Bezel, Intel Core i7-1065G7, 8GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, NumberPad, Thunderbolt 3, Windows 10 Home, Pine Grey, UX425JA-EB71
- 14 inch 400nits Full HD (1920×1080), Anti-Glare IPS level NanoEdge bezel display
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Core Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.9GHz) with Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD with 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello
- ErgoLift hinge, NumberPad, and backlit keyboard
The beautiful new ZenBook 14 is more portable than ever. It’s thinner, lighter, and incredibly compact, yet includes HDMI, Thunderbolt 3 USB-C, USB Type-A and MicroSD card reader for unrivaled versatility. Built to deliver powerful performance, ZenBook 14 is your perfect choice for an effortless on-the-go lifestyle.
6. StarTech.com Dual 4K Monitor Mini Thunderbolt 3 Dock with Displayport – Mac & Windows Docking Station
- DUAL 4K 60HZ DISPLAYPORT: This mini Thunderbolt 3 dock supports 40Gbps of throughput and 4K resolution at 60Hz on two DisplayPort monitors (up to 4096 x 2160P), through a single TB3 port
- SPACESAVING: Use the TB3 dock to create a simple but fully functional dual monitor workstation w/ a USB 3.0 & GbE port, through an attached TB3 cable. The compact size makes it ideal for small spaces. OS Compatibility – Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.macOS 10.12 – 10.15
- EASY SETUP: The portable Thunderbolt 3 dock is bus-powered for a hassle-free setup. With no external power required, it reduces clutter & maximizes portability–an ideal for professionals on the go
- THUNDERBOLT 3 COMPATIBILITY: This Thunderbolt 3 docking station is compatible with TB3 equipped laptops including MacBook Pro, Dell, Lenovo and HP. Note: laptop charging is not supported
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this TB3 dock and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
- Compatible devices: Acer Predator 15
- Acer Predator 17
- Acer V Nitro
- Alienware 13
- Alienware 15
- ASUS ROG G752
- Dell XPS 12
- Dell XPS 13
- Dell XPS 15
- Lenovo Thinkpad P50
- Lenovo Thinkpad P70
The bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 docking station connects to dual 4K DisplayPort displays, Gigabit Ethernet and a USB 3.0 (Type-A) port. Compatible with macOS and Windows, it’s the ideal accessory for your Thunderbolt 3 laptop and for flexible setup, the attached USB C cable has an extended length of (7.9 in. | 20 cm). Great for editing 4K video or other Ultra HD tasks, this portable dual DisplayPort docking station supports 40Gbps of throughput and 4K resolution at 60Hz on two DisplayPort monitors, through a single Thunderbolt 3 port. Connect your laptop to: 2x 4K DisplayPort displays (up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz) or 1x 5K display (5120 × 2880 @ 60Hz). Simply connect the TB3 dock to your laptop with attached TB3 cable and start working immediately, with no time-consuming driver installations are required. To enhance your productivity, the Gigabit Ethernet port (with PXE Boot and Wake-on-LAN support) ensures reliable wired network access. A USB 3.0 Type-A port, with ample space around it, lets you connect a USB device, like a flash drive, for easy file access. The mini Thunderbolt 3 dock is Thunderbolt Certified and backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
7. Dell 3GMVT TB16 Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 240W Adapter, Black
- Supports up to 3-Displays, Gigabit Ethernet Port, Speaker output
- 1x Thuderbolt 3 Port, 1x VGA Port, 1x HDMI, Max Resolution Support 60Hz (5120×2880)
- 1x Display Port, 1x Mini Display, Kensington Lock Slot
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), LED indicator
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports, 3x USB 3.0 Ports (One with Power Share)
- 240W AC Adapter, Please See Description for Compatibility
- Video Interfaces – VGA, HDMI, DP, Mini DP, Thunderbolt
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
The Dell Thunderbolt dock TB16 -240W with Intel Thunderbolt 3 technology is the ultimate docking solution, designed for power users and traditional workstation clients, creating the ability to connect up to three FHD displays, two 4K displays, or one 5K display at 60Hz. Data transfers up to 40 Gbps allow lightning-fast transfers of larger files such as video editing files. Compatibility Information- Designed For – Dell Latitude 5290 2-in-1, 5480, 5491, 5580, 5591, 7280, 7285 2-in-1, 7290, 7380, 7390, 7390 2-in-1, 7480, 7490. Dell Precision Mobile Workstation 3520, 3530, 5520, 5530, 5530 2 in 1, 7520, 7530, 7720, 7730. Dell XPS 13 9360, 13 9365 2-in-1, 13 9370, 15 9560, 15 9570, 15 9575 2-in-1
8. ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2
- Max Number of External Monitors: 3, including TBT Monitor.
- Video Ports: 2x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, 1x Thunderbolt 3 DownStream (video/data).
- USB Ports: 5x USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (1 provide always-on mobile device charging).
- Item Dimensions: 1. 18 x 8. 66 x 3. 15 inches. Weight: 1. 16 Lbs.
- What’s in the Box: ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2, ThinkPad 230W Power Adapter and Power Cord, Thunderbolt Split Cable (5C10V25713), Slim Tip Y-Cable (5C10V25716), Setup Guide and User Guide.
Unlock more ways to be productive with the new generation of workstation dock. The ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2 turns your ThinkPad Mobile Workstation into a productivity powerhouse, adding support for multi 4K displays, optimized one cable charging, a slew of expansion ports, and advanced network manageability features.
9. BatPower 61W USB-C Charger for New MacBook Pro 13-inch Touch Bar Two and Four Thunderbolt 3 ports Replace 2016 2017 to current Apple 61W MNF72LL/A A1706 Power Adapter PD USB C Laptop -Connector Type C
- The BatPower PD USB-C technology automatically detects and delivers 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V(Max 61W), based on your devices needs.
- Charging for 2016 2017 MacBook Pro 13″ Touch Bar Two and Four Thunderbolt 3 ports laptop notebook and 2017 Newest Microsoft Surface Book 2, Replace for Apple 61W MNF72LL/A 29W MJ262LL/A Ac Adapter
- Packing list: BatPower 61W USB-C Charger, Type C to Type C Charging cables, AC Power Cord, Instructions Manual.
- Warranty: 30 days money back or exchange, free 18 months warranty. (Note: Sold by BatPower only).
- Warranty: 30 days money back or exchange, free 18 months warranty.
About BatPower 61W PD USB-C Charger Power Adapter for 2016 2017 Apple New Macbook Pro USB C Laptops with US Extension Cord
PD USB-C Port Charging for 2016 2017 to current MacBook Pro 13-inch and Mac laptop models (Connector Type C):
Charging for 2016 2017 MacBook Pro 13″ Touch Bar Two and Four Thunderbolt 3 ports laptop notebook, Replace for Apple 61W MNF72LL/A A1706 Power Ac Adapter (Connector USB C Type C)
Charging for 2015 to Current MacBook 12″ laptop notebook, Replace for Apple 29W MJ262LL/A Charger Power Ac Adapter (Connector USB C Type C)
We use only premium materials and cutting-edge technology, to ensure complete safety.
Faster and safer charging with our BatPower leading PD Type C technology.
All products have passed CE FCC and ROHS certifications
At BatPower, we believe in our products, all products keep 18-month warranty, easy-to-reach support.
10. Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Dock Pro w/ 2.6ft Thunderbolt 3 Cable (Thunderbolt Dock for MacOS and Windows) Dual 4K @60Hz, 40Gbps Transfer Speeds, 85W Upstream Charging
- The Belkin Difference: Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 35 years
- Compatible with macOS and Windows USB-C laptops (Thunderbolt speeds require Thunderbolt 3 port)
- Connect multiple devices to your laptop through a single dock, including monitors, hard drives, drawing tablet, mouse, keyboard, internet, and more
- Ultra-fast data transfer speeds up to 40Gbps (Thunderbolt 3), Connect Dual 4K HD displays @ 60Hz
- 85W upstream charging allows you to charge your laptop through the dock
- Ports: (2) Thunderbolt 3, (1) USB-A 3.1 (1) USB-C 3.1 (4) USB-A 3.0 (1) DisplayPort (1) SD card (1) 3.5mm Audio in/out (1) Gigabit Ethernet
- Innovative solutions designed to suit both professional and at-home users
- DisplayPort connects to high-resolution monitor/display
- Gb Ethernet for reliable, hardwired Ethernet connection
Create a powerful work station with all the benefits of Thunderbolt 3 for your Mac or Windows laptop with this smart, Fast, streamlined dock. Enjoy super-fast data transfer up to 40 Gbps*, high-definition dual monitor support, 85W upstream charging to power your connected laptop, and multiple ports to connect your peripherals and networks via USB-A, USB-C, Ethernet, SD and more. The best part is you can connect all this to your Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C-enabled laptop by connecting a single cable, or disconnecting just as easily. A 0.8M/2.6ft. Thunderbolt 3 cable is included to create your perfect desktop installation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Used Laptop Thunderbolt 3 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!