Top 10 Ssd Sata 128Gb T430 Lenovo
Finding your suitable readers for ssd sata 128gb t430 lenovo is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ssd sata 128gb t430 lenovo including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
976 reviews analysed
1. WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm – WDS500G2B0A
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.** |**As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability. | MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
2. PNY CS900 120GB 2.5 inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – (SSD7CS900-120-RB)
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 515MB/s seq. Read and 490MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption. Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/s
The PNY CS900 2.5-inch SATA-III (6 Gb/s) solid state drive (SSD) is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state drive (SSD) upgrade from a hard disk drive (HDD). The CS900 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, PNY CS900 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 3 years of warranty.
3. Kingston A400 SSD 480GB SATA 3 2.5” Solid State Drive SA400S37/480G – Increase Performance
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers. A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 480GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB — 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
4. SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB Solid State Drive – SDSSDA-480G-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5″ hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/445MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability -even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
5. Inland Professional 120GB SSD 3D TLC NAND SATA III 6GB/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive (120GB) – 3 Pack
- SSD Capacity 120GB. Ideal for mainstream PCs, laptops and ultra books for personal, gaming and business use
- Sequential Read/Write Speed up to 520MB/s and 410MB/s respectively
- Random Read/Write 4K: up to 38k and 80k IOPS respectively
- SATA III 6Gb/s interface, faster boot-up, shutdown, application loading and file transfer
- 3D TLC NAND flash, resistant to shock, vibration, and movement. No overheat, No noise
- Performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration. 3 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty
6. Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 250GB Internal Solid State Drive – 2.5 Inch SATA 6GB/S for Computer Desktop PC Laptop (ZA250CM10003)
Seagate barracuda 120 SSD is a 2.5-Inch SATA solid-state drive that features a next-gen controller combined with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology to provide increased dependability and speed for PC upgrades.
7. Silicon Power 128GB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SU128GBSS3A55S25AC)
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan.
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
8. 128GB mSATA SSD MLC internal solid state drive for table PC
- Interface:mSATAIII 6GB/s
- Max Read Speed: 490 MB/s Max Write Speed: 295MB/s
- Capacity:128GB NAND Type:MLC
- Warranty: 3 Years, we can exchange a new one for any damaged one during 3 years warranty time.
- Supports dynamic power management and SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology)
-Max Read/Write Speed:500/250MB/s
-Support S.M.A.R.T, TRIM,and NCQ
-Support all the motherboard with mSATA Interface
-Warranty-Three Years Warranty
Application(Support Notbook Type)
-T530i,W520,W530,X220,X220T,X230T,X230i,X230 Tablet X230i Tablet.
-Thinkpad Edge E220S,E320,E330,E420,E420S,E430,E430S,E520,E530,S430,K26,K27,K29,K47A,K47G,K49,M490S
-Essential B590,IdeaPad Yoga 13,Yoga 2Pro
-Inspir 14z(5423),15(7537),15z(5523),15r SE,17R,17R 5720,17R SE
-ENVY 14 Series*,15 Series(15-3xxx),17 Series (17-3xxx)
-ENVY Sleebook 14*\ 15.6* \ENVY Spectre XT 13
-ENVY TouchSmart 15 Series(15-J003xx\15-J154ca\15t-J100\15-J113ea\)\20-d101
-Pavilivo dm4t Series (DM4T-3xxx),dv6 Series Zbook 15 Mobile Workstation
-Eee Slate Ep121
-Vivo Book S400CA\S551LB
-Aspire M3-xxx,M5-xxx,R7,S7(S7-391),TimeLine,V5-572G-6679,Iconia,Tab W500\W700,EC 470G
If you can not confirm whether your device can compatible this item or not, please contact us before you make order.
If you have any install issues, please contact us to get some help.
9. Crucial BX500 120GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s – CT120BX500SSD1
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It’s because your phone runs on flash memory Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial BX500 SSD the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price Accelerate everything
10. Patriot Memory Burst SSD 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive 2.5" – PBU120GS25SSDR
- 120GB SSD with Phison S11 series controller
- SSD interface: SATA III 6GB/s, for increased system responsiveness, lightning fast boot times, and faster overall performance over traditional platter hard drives.
- Trim support, Smart Zip, Low Power Management, Bad Block Management, Static and Dynamic Wear leveling.
- DRAM cache: 32MB SDR
- Form Factor: 2.5″, 3-year warranty
The Patriot burst solid-state drive (SSD) is the perfect way to enhance computer performance. A SATA III 6GB/s interface that is backwards compatible with SATAIII 3GB/s, this SSD provides greater performance over traditional HDDs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ssd Sata 128Gb T430 Lenovo for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!