Nowadays, there are so many products of samsung z-wave plus connect home ac1300 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for samsung z-wave plus connect home ac1300 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings samsung z-wave plus connect home ac1300 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
809 reviews analysed
1. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Receptacle Outlet, On/Off, Tamper Resistant, 1 On / 1 Controllable, for Lighting/Appliances, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa, 14288, White
- “ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet with tamper resistant outlets.
- Wirelessly control lights or appliances by turning them on and off, schedule a timed event, or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. Works with all LED, CFL, Halogen, and Incandescent bulbs.
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections – Neutral wire is REQUIRED (wall plate not included).
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Receptacle Outlet, On/Off, Tamper Resistant, 1 On / 1 Controllable, for Lighting/Appliances, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa, 14288, White would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Receptacle Outlet, On/Off, Tamper Resistant, 1 On / 1 Controllable, for Lighting/Appliances, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa, 14288, White was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Receptacle Outlet, On/Off, Tamper Resistant, 1 On / 1 Controllable, for Lighting/Appliances, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa, 14288, White would be the Best Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 for Money.
- Super easy to install with the smartthings platform.
- The switch works great and no issues with the regular outlet.
- I did not do this or use this after all but it looked to be a quality product
- It appeared to lose communication with the controller.
- Of the two outlets, one is always hot, the second outlet (near the zwave logo) is what can be controlled remotely.
- I have used these with wink and now a hubitat hub.
- I just upgraded to a new smartthings hub and it paired seamlessly.
- Unlike some cheaper z-wave devices, this one stays solidly on the network.
- This is about as simple as a z-wave device can get.
- easy to install & works good.
- Unlike some cheaper Z-wave devices, this one stays solidly on the network. It has enough switching capacity to control my espr… Read More
2. Aeotec Trisensor Temperature Automation Security
- Wireless and Cordless. Powered by 1 x CR123A battery, estimated battery life: 1 Year. Battery not packed with the box.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
- 3-in 1 Motion, Temperature, Light sensor. Motion sensor accurate to 23 feet, TriSensor also detects temperature -10~50°C / 14~122°C with accracy of ±1°C, 0~30000 LUX with ±3% accracy.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave Plus certification number: ZC10-18056128.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Aeotec Trisensor Temperature Automation Security is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Aeotec Trisensor Temperature Automation Security comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 then don’t look beyond Aeotec Trisensor Temperature Automation Security. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- I assume aeotec will soon phase out the current model of the multisensor 6 and replace it with this design, but for now, i’m ha… Read More
- It came with the wall mount, two screws, and some double sided 3m tape already cut to the same size as the mount in case you do… Read More
- The battery that came with the product appears to be low quality, and the battery level dropped like a rock in the cold weather.
- The timing of the polling can be adjusted if you’re comfortable with the crude interface and will impact battery life.
- Generally speaking, you can equip every room with one or more of these sensors, so the price difference can end up being significant.
- Good price for a z-wave plus device with multiple sensors.
- By far the best z-wave motion sensor i’ve found so far.
- Hooked up and joined my smarthome network.
- Note: a cr123a battery is supplied (installed), despite the product listing indicating that no batteries are included.
- Works great in Home Assistant with Z-Stick using S2 security. Much of the low reviews here is most likely because their control… Read More
- First one I received (purchased Nov 19, 2019) would die after two or three days consistently. I contacted the seller and retur… Read More
3. Google Nest Wifi Router Pack
- Nest Wifi is easy to set up in the app. Easily create a guest network and share your password in just a few taps. Decide which devices to prioritize for faster speeds and use parental controls to manage online time for the kids.
- Nest Wifi is a scalable and flexible Wi-Fi system. These Nest Wifi devices work together to blanket your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi and eliminate buffering in every room – with coverage up to 4400 square feet. 
- Intelligently works behind the scenes to make sure your Wi-Fi remains fast.  Walk from room to room on a video call with an uninterrupted signal. Nest Wifi automatically updates itself to get new features and help your network stay safe and sound.
- Nest Wifi routers are strong enough to handle up to 200 connected devices, and fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time.  Compatible with Google Wifi
- ethernet ports included on each router.
- One Wifi router plugs into your internet provider’s modem to create your Wi-Fi network. The other extends the wireless network and keeps your connection fast to devices in every room. For more coverage, add Nest Wifi routers or points to your system.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Google Nest Wifi Router Pack has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Google Nest Wifi Router Pack is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Google Nest Wifi Router Pack easily gets the award of Best Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 Under 100$.
4. Schlage Be469zp Cam 716 Deadbolt
- Built in alarm senses potential door attacks
- Pair with a Z Wave smart home or security system like Samsung Smart Things or Ring Alarm to lock and unlock from anywhere
- Use the finger print resistant touchscreen to share up to 30 access codes instead of keeping track of spare keys
- Hands free voice control requires Z Wave smart home system and compatible voice assistant Alexa device (sold separately)
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver
- Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Guaranteed to fit standard doors (1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch door thickness and 2 3/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch backset)
Schlage Be469zp Cam 716 Deadbolt is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Schlage Be469zp Cam 716 Deadbolt if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 is that even though Schlage Be469zp Cam 716 Deadbolt is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Still, quality seems good and the deadbolt is sturdy.
- The product and support from schlage is great and feel confident about the security of the product .
- However i was not able to get it to work with the amazon lock app, im not sure why it says you can but the amazon lock app does… Read More
- Overall it took me about an hour to fully install and set up the lock with the ring on my door.
- It was a little bit of a pain to pair with the ring app, but once i got it connected it’s been smooth sailing.
- Tried kwickset keysmart wifi, schlage is a much better product.
- We lost connection once which required me to pull the battery out of the lock and then everything reset itself okay.
- Very easy to instsll wirh minimal effort.
- I already have two and love the connect series from schlage.
- I purchased a samsung smarthings hub, but does not have a feature to edit codes, what a let down.
- Also bought a samsung smartthings hub and created a virtual switch to control via google home and google assistant via voice command.
- Easy to install and great integration with my Ring alarm system.
- Easy install, easy programming. Also bought a Samsung Smartthings hub and created a virtual switch to control via Google Home a… Read More
5. Aeotec Range Extender Z Wave Repeater
- Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, and Vera.
- Amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
If you are buying a Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 for the first time, then you should have Aeotec Range Extender Z Wave Repeater. It has fewer features when you make Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 comparisons of Aeotec Range Extender Z Wave Repeater with any other Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300, grab any Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Aeotec Range Extender Z Wave Repeater
- This thing works great with the hubitat elevation hub.
- I got vera plus hub on the first floor and bunch of lights and mini remotes in the basement that always have trouble with the signal.
- This product does what it is supposed to do, was easy to install into my mesh, and has solved the problem i was having with my … Read More
- Had to ask a question about placement from the aeotec folks.
- Never used a zwave repeater before but these work perfectly.
- It’s a really super easy and painless way to extend your z-wave network.
- Works great with smartthings devices, but does not work with adt door/window sensors.
- Found this, easily add it to smartthings and did a z-wave network repair.
- Solved my issue with a z-wave switch that was too far away from the hub or next node to configure into the wave network.
- Arrived when promised, well made and works perfectly.
- Works great with smartthings devices, but does not work with adt door/window sensors.
- I recently migrated from the Wink hub to Hubitat, and the built in Z-Wave radio in the Hubitat is just not as good as the one i… Read More
6. Aeotec Range Extender Z Wave Repeater
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-16095239
- [Zwave Repeater] Z-Wave repeater amplifies and repeats weak signals boosting the range and reliability of weak Z-Wave devices.
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including Control4, Fibaro, SmartThings, Vera and more.
- Z-Wave extender. Plug in to 110 volt wall socket. Small design so it does not block other outlets
- [Zwave Extender] Z-Wave Plus wireless signal repeater and range extender. Compatible with Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus.
Aeotec Range Extender Z Wave Repeater is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Aeotec Range Extender 6, Z-Wave Plus Repeater which have been in market longer than anyone. Aeotec Range Extender Z Wave Repeater brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Aeotec Range Extender Z Wave Repeater is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 and it could be any of the high value Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300, chances are that would be much costlier than Aeotec Range Extender Z Wave Repeater. Aeotec Range Extender Z Wave Repeater will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Compatible Assistant Required Electric Anywhere
- Smart remote control: the smart plug works with amazon alexa and google home which helps to manage your home devices through voice control. You can control home appliances remotely and smartly by your phone or tablet when you use the smart life app.
- Timer function: switch your home appliances on/off automatically and intelligently by setting a specific time with the smart plug. You can make a schedule for the air conditioner and pre-set your house lit before coming home.
- Easy to install and use: this smart plug connects with internet through wi-fi network(only 2.4Ghz). no hub and subscription required, just plug it into an outlet, and connect a device to the smart plug, then wirelessly control home appliances whenever and wherever.
- Wide application: the smart socket can be used for any home appliances, such as lights, electric ovens, toasters, fans, air-conditioners and coffee mills, etc. Strong signal ensures the connection between the network and sockets.
- Energy saving and safe: with the convenient timer function, the smart plug can protect the devices safely and prevent your appliances from overcharging and overheating, and reducing energy use.
Compatible Assistant Required Electric Anywhere is another one which falls under Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Compatible Assistant Required Electric Anywhere ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 and that is what has revived them. Compatible Assistant Required Electric Anywhere has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Compatible Assistant Required Electric Anywhere is amazing features.
- They are really easy to use and works very good
- Timer works great but not with items controlled by a remote
- They do what they needed to do at a decent price.
- Easy to set up and great for turning on my husbands reading lamp.
- This product was easy to set up and sync with my google home hub. I chose to use one for a bedside lamp. I set a timer on it. It’s perfect!
8. Z Wave Detector Carbon Monoxide Generation
- Enjoy improved compatibility, easier setup and a seamless in-app experience
- The Z-Wave Plus with Smart Start feature allows a faster and more intuitive connection of the device to a hub and onboarding via QR code scan located on the device
- This device is certified to work with Ring
- includes 2 AA batteries
- Includes an 85-decibel horn, single test/silence button, side access to a tamper-resistant battery door, and pins that lock the alarm to the mounting bracket
- Help keep your family safe with this battery-powered smoke detector and carbon monoxide alarm
- Not compatible with Wink or Onelink)
- Certified to work with smart home systems such as Ring Alarm, Samsung Smart Things, and Nexia Home Intelligence when connected to a Z-Wave Plus gateway hub (sold separately
- Photoelectric smoke sensor helps reduce false alarms caused by cooking or shower steam
- Receive real-time notifications in the Ring App when smoke or carbon monoxide is detected
The easy-to-install, wireless, battery-powered First Alert Z-Wave Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm helps protect your home and family from potential dangers. It is designed for improved compatibility with the Ring Alarm Security System and other certified Z-Wave systems, so you can be kept informed through mobile alerts in the event of an emergency. The Z-Wave Plus Smart Start feature provides a faster and more intuitive connection of the device to the hub and on-boarding via use of QR code scan located on device The 2-in-1 detector includes a photoelectric smoke-sensing chamber, electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, 85-decibel horn, tamper-resistant battery door, and single test/silence button. It is specifically designed for residential and institutional applications such as sleeping areas in hospitals, hotels, dorms, and multifamily dwellings defined in standard NFPA 101. Fully tested, it complies with UL217, UL2034, CSFM, NFPA 720, NFPA 101, and other standards modeled on those agencies. This combination alarm also meets building codes that require a battery-operated Z-Wave wireless smoke and carbon monoxide detector, as well as ICC codes. You need a Z-Wave Plus gateway hub to receive mobile alerts. Please consult the manufacturer of your Z-Wave hub to make sure it supports this First Alert detector.
9. Netgear R6700 Nighthawk Gigabit Ethernet
- Note: Kindly refere user manaul provided for set–up and troubleshooting
- Prioritized bandwidth for gaming, streaming videos, or music.System requirements:Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Ideal for homes with 12 or more WiFi devices
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
- Smart parental controls let you filter content, manage screen time, and monitor usage on any connected device, anytime, anywhere
- Advanced features for lag-free gaming
- AC1750 WiFi—450+1300 Mbps speeds
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor
- Fast access to USB HDD with USB 3.0 port
Netgear R6700 Nighthawk Gigabit Ethernet is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Netgear R6700 Nighthawk Gigabit Ethernet which falls into premium category but Netgear R6700 Nighthawk Gigabit Ethernetis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Netgear R6700 Nighthawk Gigabit Ethernet offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 available in the market today. Netgear R6700 Nighthawk Gigabit Ethernet was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Samsung Zwave Plus Connect Home Ac1300 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Looking forward to linking up more devices with the smartthings hub.
- I am very pleased with this purchase for my home automation purposes.
- While using my phone is fine, there should be a pc interface (not unlike the ecobee3).
- Quality is “samsung standard” meaning very good.
- For the schlage, once you download the app (you can google for instructions and links to the app), you have more lock managment… Read More
- Didint try it yet since didint move in but shipping and item is good!
- Remedied that by importing an app from the smartthings community using github.
- Side note:we had a helluva time getting my wife’s phone to log into the smartthings account.
- I’ve been all in on homekit this past year but i’m very impressed with this smartthings hub.
- Great to lock and unlock our front door (schlage connect lock) via the smartthings hub.
- I have just dipped my toes in the water, but i have a smartthings hub which is connected to my schlage century smart lock.
- And yes, we had created a separate smartthings account for her phone.
- Good buy works great as described and a lot of good features.
- Amazing product. Did exactly what I wanted. I can now change and delete codes from wherever.
- I have only had this hub for a few weeks, but so far I am VERY impressed with its capabilities.I did my research into what hubs… Read More