We spent many hours on research to finding refrigerator thermometer traceable, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best refrigerator thermometer traceable, you should not miss this article. refrigerator thermometer traceable coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 refrigerator thermometer traceable by our suggestions
949 reviews analysed
1. Thomas Traceable Refrigerator/Freezer Plus Thermometer, with 5mL Vaccine Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
2. Fisher Scientific 06-664-11 Traceable Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
3. Thomas ABS Plastic Traceable Refrigerator and Freezer Thermometer, with Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F, -50 to 70 degree C
4. Thomas 6430 Traceable Excursion-Trac Datalogging Thermometer, 1 Bottle Probe
5. Thomas 4307 Traceable Dual Thermometer with 2 Probes, -58 to 158 degree F
6. Thomas Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer, with 2 Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
- High-accuracy refrigerator thermometer has -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators
- Choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or waterproof probe sensor, and 10-foot long micro cable allows doors to be closed on it
- Three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature, and alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures
- Meets CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers, and includes NIST Traceable Certificate provided by an A2LA-accredited ISO 17025 calibration laboratory to ensure accuracy and traceability
Thomas Hi-Accuracy refrigerator thermometers are NIST traceable and meet all CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers. The dual-read thermometer has a -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators. It includes a choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or probe-style sensor. Probe sensors are waterproof and chemically-resistant. Probe sensors have a 3/16″ diameter and are 3/4″ long. Temperature-buffered bottle sensors contain non-toxic glycol and insulate the probe to make it less susceptible to temperature fluctuations when the door is opened. The glycol solution is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the . Bottles are 2-1/2 x 1 inches ((H x W, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right). The 10ft. long micro cable allows doors to close tightly over the cable. Thermometers are used to measure temperature for various applications such as education, general-purpose QC labs and research lab testing, and for biological process monitoring.
The thermometer has receptacles for up to two probes, has a 0.01 degree resolution, and displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature for one probe at a time. Temperature alarms can be set in 0.1 degree increments. Two-channel alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures for each probe independently. The alarm continues to sound even after returning to non-alarms range. The thermometer records the date, time, and length of time the probe was exposed to out-of-range temperatures. The thermometer has a high-impact, chemically-resistant ABS plastic case. It is 4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back), and weighs 5oz. The thermometer has a built-in stand and wall-mounts, or can be mounted with Velcro or magnetic strips. It is powered by two AA batteries (included) that provide up to one year of continuous monitoring.
|Temperature range (F)||-58 to +158 degrees F|
|Temperature range (C)||-50 to +70 degrees C|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3 degrees C|
|Alarm increments||0.1 degrees|
|Readings||Minimum, maximum, current temperatures|
|Requirements||CDC for thermometers and vaccine thermometers|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Thomas Scientific manufactures instruments, equipment, supplies, and chemicals for laboratory and scientific applications. The company, founded in 1900, is headquartered in Swedesboro, NJ.
What’s in the Box?
- Hi-Accuracy thermometer
- (2) AA batteries
- NIST Traceable Certificate
7. Thomas 4731 Traceable Ultra Refrigerator Thermometer 2 Bottle Probe
8. Control Traceable 4648 Jumbo Display Vaccine Thermometer with 5ml Round Bottle, -50°C to 70°C (-58°F to 158°F) Range, 0.1° Resolution
Perfect jumbo digit thermometer for monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators. Accurately monitors temperatures with its enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Triple-display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum, and current probe temperatures plus room temperature. Min/max monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period—a significant advantage over current reading-only glass thermometers. Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and accuracy of ±1°C.
9. Control Company 4127 Traceable Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with Bottle Probe
10. Control Company 4227 Traceable NIST Certified Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with Alarm
- Monitors temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, water baths and heating blocks
- Triple display simultaneously shows current, high and low temperatures
- 10 feet long (3 m) micro cable permits doors to close on it
- Dimensions- 4.25″ L x 2.75″ W x 0.75″ H (11 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm)~
- Made in USA
- Manufactured by Fischer Scientific
Temperature-buffered, sensor-sealed in bottled glycol solution to provide accurate reading when freezer/refrigerator doors are open. Monitors temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, water baths and heating blocks. Triple display simultaneously shows current, high and low temperatures. It includes Velcro and magnetic mounting strips, one AA battery, and ABS plastic case. Certifications- Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA, indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Refrigerator Thermometer Traceable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!