We spent many hours on research to finding refrigerator door gasket 25×18, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best refrigerator door gasket 25×18, you should not miss this article. refrigerator door gasket 25×18 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 5 refrigerator door gasket 25×18 by our suggestions
639 reviews analysed
1. Supco SU2004 Refrigerator Door Gasket Kit, Includes Magnetic Insert Strip – Designed To Fit Most Brands (1-Pack)
- DOOR GASKET REPLACEMENT – The Supco SU2004 is a direct replacement door gasket that is designed to fit a variety of profiles and sizes. It is made from refrigeration grade virgin vinyl.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED – Each refrigerator door gasket is furnished with four L shaped sections complete with factory welded corners. Every order comes with a magnetic insert strip.
- EASY TO CUT – The door gasket maximum door size 36 inches x 84 inches and be easily cut to the size you need. Made for cabinets with a clearance 5/8 inches – 3/4 inches.
- PREMIUM REPLACEMENT PART – This refrigerator replacement part is designed and engineered by Supco. Supco parts are built to last and popular among repair technicians and DIYers.
The most common direct replacement door gaskets. A variety of profiles and sizes. All compression gaskets are made from refrigeration grade 100% virgin vinyl.
2. Kenmore 241778307 Refrigerator Door Gasket
- This part is compatible with models including
- Door gasket 241778307 is on the inner door panel and creates a seal around the door to prevent warm air from entering the refrigerator
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Frigidaire,Kenmore,Electrolux,Crosley,Universal/Multiflex (Frigidaire)
- Door gasket 241778307 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits some Kenmore, Frigidaire, Electrolux and Crosley bottom-freezer refrigerators
- This refrigerator door gasket is gray
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! Door gasket 241778307 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits some Kenmore, Frigidaire, Electrolux and Crosley bottom-freezer refrigerators. Door gasket 241778307 is on the inner door panel and creates a seal around the door to prevent warm air from entering the refrigerator. This refrigerator door gasket is gray. Fits bottom-freezer refrigerators in these series: Kenmore 253; Frigidaire DGHD, DGHF, FDBC, FDBG, FDBN, FDBS, FFHB, FFHD, FFHG, FFHN, FGEB, FGHB, FGHD, FGHF, FGHG, FGHN, FGUB, FGUN, FPBC, FPBG, FPBS, FPHB, FPHF, FPHG, FPHN, LFHB, LFHG, LFHN, LGHB, LGHD, LGHN, LGUB and MSBH; Electrolux E23, EI23, EI28, EW23 and EW28; and Crosley CFD, CFEH and RVRF. For Frigidaire, Kenmore, Electrolux, Crosley, & Universal/Multiflex (Frigidaire).
3. Repairwares Refrigerator Door Gasket Seal 2188404A 2188404 4387622 4387624 939565 943116 943220 986706 AP3092332
- ✫ Model Number 2188404A 2188404 4387622 4387624 939565 943116 943220 986706 AP3092332 refrigerator door gasket seal for many models from top brands such as Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, and others
- ✫ May be needed to address issues with refrigerator door failing to close properly, failing to remain closed, or door sweating condensation
- ✫ Verify compatibility with your model by part number or ask a question before ordering – Replaces part numbers: 2188404 2188404A 1110648 1115314 1125927 1129266 2148270 4387622 4387623 4387624 826338 836225 939565 943116 943220 986706 AP3092332 CS44 ER2188404A SCS105 SCS44 WP622
- ✫ Replaces refrigerator / fresh food section door gaskets only
A refrigerator door gasket creates a seal between the cool refrigeration environment and the external environment. When this part fails or begins to fail, the refrigerator door may fail to close properly, fail to remain closed, or may sweat condensation. Includes embedded magnetic strips along the leading edge that help to hold the refrigerator door closed. Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the refrigerator door is open during repair. Always take appropriate safety precautions when performing repairs.
4. Brita Tap Water Filter System, Water Faucet Filtration System with Filter Change Reminder, Reduces Lead, BPA Free, Fits Standard Faucets Only – Complete, White
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: This Brita water filtration system attaches to your standard faucet making tap water cleaner and great-tasting. Filtration system is easy to install; no tools required. Height 8.25″; Width 2.38″; Length/Depth 6″; Weight 0.84 pounds
- REDUCES LEAD: Water filter system filters out 60 contaminants such as 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor), benzene and asbestos contaminants* that may be found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: For optimum performance, a helpful green and red light lets you know when your filter is working and when it needs to be replaced with a 1-click filter replacement. Replace your tap water filter every 4 months for the average family
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: 1 BPA free Brita faucet filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing up to 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles
- 3 SPRAY OPTIONS: Filtering made easy with an on and off filtering switch and 3 spray options: filtered water, unfiltered water, and unfiltered spray. *Fits standard faucets only. Does not fit pull out and spray style faucets
Brita Complete On Tap Faucet Water Filtration System filters out odors and impurities for healthier, great tasting water in a sleek white finish. Brita is the world’s #1 brand of water filtration. This complete faucet mount removes 99% of lead and reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and asbestos contaminants* commonly found in tap water It features an extra layer to trap sediments and smaller contaminates. One Brita water filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing over 750 standard 16.9 oz. plastic water bottles, which cuts down on waste and saves money. This certified Brita water filter system attaches directly to standard faucets in five easy steps and includes a built-in filter indicator to signal the need for replacement after approximately 100 gallons or 4 months, whichever comes first. This model does not fit pull-out or spray style faucets. Get better taste on tap with the Brita White On Tap Faucet Water Filter System.
The convenient Brita on-tap faucet filtration system not only saves space, but also uses a long-lasting filter—providing great-tasting, cleaner water straight from your tap. Available in chrome or white finishes, the system attaches easily to your faucet in minutes without any tools necessary. Brita’s faucet filter reduces chlorine, lead and other impurities from your kitchen spout.
Brita’s faucet filtration system reduces contaminants that can often be found in tap water.
This Brita faucet filtration system is available in chrome and white finishes.
Good for You
Enjoy great-tasting, cleaner water for pennies per gallon. In addition to being certified to reduce copper in tap water, this Brita filtration system also reduces the taste and odor of chlorine. (Although the substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.) That translates into healthier and higher-quality water for hot and cold beverages. It’s even baby friendly—Brita-filtered water provides improved drinking water for women during pregnancy and can also contribute to better formula for infants.
Additional benefits also include waste reduction, since there are no plastic bottles to throw away or recycle.
About Brita Water Filtration
A tall glass of water can help you feel better and stay healthier. Brita believes it should taste good, too. That’s why their filters are designed to reduce the common impurity chlorine, often found in tap water. Use Brita-filtered water for cooking, coffee, tea, plants—and even for your thirsty pets.
It all started in 1966, when West German entrepreneur Heinz Hankammer set out to fulfill his vision of optimizing normal tap water. He began production under a pear tree in the family’s garden, affectionately naming the company after his daughter, Brita. More than 45 years later, Brita is now considered a world market leader of home water filtration products.
What’s in the Box
One Brita on-tap faucet filtration system, including one dispenser and one filter.
5. Qishare Silicone Rubber Weather Strip, Multi-Hole Design Seal Strip for Doors and Windows, Professional Self Adhesive Anti Collision Soundproof Waterproof Dustproof Windproof, 6M (D9x6mm, White)
- MULTI-FUNCTION–Are you Troubled by these problems which comes from the gaps of you house doors and windows? Such as annoyed dust, noise, cold wind, water leakage, mosquitoes, etc. Our Qishare Multi-hole & D type strip adhesive is the best solution for you, it helps you block drafts and air leaks, save energy, maintain warm, quiet and comfortable indoor environment and brings you a comfortable life.
- PREMIUM QUALITY–Made of premium quality silicone rubber that retains its flexibility even under extreme temperatures, much more durable than typical foam tapes
- Strong self-adhesive backing gives your doors and windows lasting stick performance
- Multi-hole & D type design provides better anti-collision and sound insulation function.
- EASY TO INSTALL–Easy to install, No Tools or Experience Required, just by tearing the red film off the surface, Long-19.7FT, it helps seal gaps 4-6mm. It is easy to cut to different size based on your needs.
- WIDELY APPLICATION–Rubber seal strip are widely used in a variety of sliding windows, sliding doors, security doors, cabinet doors, cupboards, car, can also be used as a refrigerator / freezer door gasket, in addition, you can use your imagination for where you need it, such as in bathroom, washing room and etc.
- PACKAGE CONTENT–Package included:1 x 6M Qishare Silicone Rubber Weather Strip, Dimension approx. 9 x 6 mm, suit for gaps range from 4mm to 6mm. If any dissatisfied with our Qishare products, please contact with us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Refrigerator Door Gasket 25X18 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!