Finding your suitable readers for postal office stemps is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for postal office stemps including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
599 reviews analysed
1. 20 Forever Stamped Envelopes -Number 10 Security Envelopes (Stamp and Envelope Design May Vary)
- 20 Self-Seal #10 Security Envelopes (4-1/8 x 9-1/2 inch) with pre-affixed forever stamps
- Stamps may vary, but will be business appropriate, general themes such as flags, liberty, Purple Heart (no religious stamps, and no specific themes or people)
- Envelopes are ready to mail, with forever stamps valid for one-ounce letters
This is for 20 Self-Seal #10 Security Envelopes (4-1/8 x 9-1/2 inch) which already have forever stamps on them. Stamps will be general themed such as flags, liberty (no holiday or religious stamps). Envelopes are ready to mail, with forever stamps valid for one-ounce letters.
2. Stamp Roll Dispenser with a Roll of 100 Stamps
Stamp Dispender Holds a 100 Self-Adhesive Stamp Roll *A roll of 100 stamps IS included with your order. Sturdy White Plastic Easy and Convenient Loading and Dispensing Perfect for Office or Home
3. Floral Metal Stamp Coil Dispenser / Stamp holder
Stamp Coil Dispenser The width is 1.54″ and the height is 1.49″.
4. USPS Forever Postage Stamps Flags 100 Count (Seasons)
- Brand new. May or may not be sealed in plastic (post office sold these two different ways)
- USPS Forever Postage Stamps Flags 100 Count
- Forever stamps will always be valid for first class postage even if rates change
- 100 (one hundred) first class forever stamps
- Each of these four A Flag For All Seasons (Forever®
- ) stamps shows an American flag, viewed from below, flying from a pole at full staff against a background of trees that evoke one of the four seasons of the year.
From the heights of sunny summer to the snowy depths of winter, Old Glory proudly waves—thanks to laws and traditions that encourage respect for our vital national symbol. Guidelines for the display and treatment of the American flag hark back to the National Flag Code adopted in 1923 at the National Flag Conference and amended a year later. A federal law in 1942 further provided specific rules for using and displaying the flag. Each of these four A Flag For All Seasons (Forever) stamps shows an American flag, viewed from below, flying from a pole at full staff against a background of trees that evoke one of the four seasons of the year. Federal law states that the American flag should be displayed every day of the year, but especially on federal and state holidays, the “birthdays” of states, and other days according to presidential proclamation. As long as a flag is a durable, all-weather flag, it may be displayed outdoors throughout the year, regardless of the weather. The stamp art, gouache on illustration board, is the work of Laura Stutzman, who used her personal photographs of the flag as art reference. The art director was Phil Jordan. These stamps are being issued as Forever stamps. Forever stamps are always equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce rate.
5. ExcelMark Mini Office Message Rubber Stamp Set – Red Ink – Storage Tray Included
6. Flowers from The Garden Book of 20 USPS First Class Postage Stamps American Celebrate Beauty
Twenty stamps depicting flowers from a garden.
7. Peace Rose USPS Forever Stamp (1 Booklet (20 Stamps))
- The new Peace Rose stamp celebrates one of the most popular roses of all time.
- The peace rose revolutionized hybrid tea roses with its unique coloring, hardiness, and disease resistance.
- Use for Parties, Weddings, Engagement, Celebrations, Invitations, Announcements, and love letters.
- Always equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce rate
- Easy to use Peel-n-Stick! Self Adhesive no Licking!
The new Peace Rose stamp celebrates one of the most popular roses of all time. The stamp art features a detail from a photograph of the Peace Rose blossom and its creamy yellow petals, with a touch of pink on the edges. The rose revolutionized hybrid tea roses with its unique coloring, hardiness, and disease resistance. Art director Ethel Kessler designed the stamp with an existing photograph taken by Richard C. Baer.
8. Celebration Boutonniere USPS Forever Stamps Sheet of 20 – New Stamp Issued 2017
- This beautiful stamp can be used on RSVP envelopes often enclosed with wedding invitations, party invitations, thank-you notes, announcements, or any other correspondence.
- Celebration Boutonniere is similar in design to the Celebration Corsage Forever stamp, and the two form a natural pair.
- These self-adhesive stamps are being issued in sheets of 20
- Always equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce rate
Celebration Boutonniere is a new stamp issued by the U.S. Postal Service. Similar in design to the two-ounce Celebration Corsage stamp, it can be used on RSVP envelopes often enclosed with wedding invitations. It is also perfect for party invitations, thank-you notes, announcements, or any other correspondence. For centuries, boutonnieres—or buttonhole flowers, as they were called in Britain—were a staple of a well-dressed man’s outfit. For most of the 20th century, a single flower pinned to a lapel or inserted into a jacket buttonhole was part of a sophisticated, debonair man’s wardrobe. Today, boutonnieres, still very fashionable, are worn at weddings by the groom, groomsmen, father of the groom, and best man, and at other special occasions, including proms, anniversaries, retirement parties, or military memorial services. Art director Ethel Kessler designed the stamp. The boutonniere was arranged by floral designer Carol Caggiano and photographed by Renée Comet. A Forever stamp, Celebration Boutonniere will always be equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce price.
9. The Snowy Day – USPS Forever Stamps Book of 20 – New 2017 Release
In 2017, the U.S. Postal Service celebrates Ezra Jack Keats’ most beloved story: The Snowy Day. Written and illustrated by the celebrated children’s author, it was one of the first prominent 20th-century picture books centered on an African-American child.
The issuance features artwork from The Snowy Day. Each of the four stamps showcases a different illustration of main character Peter exploring and playing in his neighborhood while wearing his iconic red snowsuit. The images include: Peter forming a snowball, Peter sliding down a mountain of snow, Peter making a snow angel, and Peter leaving footprints in the snow. The words “Forever” and “USA” appear across the bottom of each stamp. Art director Antonio Alcalá designed the stamps. This is for a double sided booklet of 20 forever stamps
10. Cosco 2000 Plus Self-Inking Rubber Date Office Stamp with Completed Phrase & Date – RED Ink (Micro-Dater 160), 12-Year Band
- Exclusive Production – 12 Year band, good from 2017 through 2028 – Not available elsewhere
- Cosco Brand Unit – top quality with smooth rotating bands
- Impression size: 1/8″ x 3/4″
- Easy to change ink pad – Snaps in and out
- Thousands of impressions before re-inking is necessary
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Postal Office Stemps for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!