802 reviews analysed
1. Grivel GZERO Axe 66 Black
A new generation of walking axe. GZERO a very light ice axe for classical alpinism that still has all the characteristics of a Grivel ice axe including, head that provides maximum strength and minimal weight. The pick is classically neutral with ergonomic design that remains comfortable after hours of climbing. The brand insulating removable ergonomic blade cover lets the user firmly grip the axe by the head without risk of injury. It also protects the hand from contact with cold metal especially in low temperatures and high altitudes expeditions. The perfect tool to discover the mountains with added safety and comfort.
2. Singing Rock Wizard Light Ice Axe
Wizard light Ice Axe
3. Petzl – GLACIER, Lightweight Performance Ice Axe for Glacier Travel
- HIGH QUALITY: The GLACIER LITERIDE’s high-quality steel pick is identical to technical ice axe picks. The pick is designed to make cutting steps, anchoring, and penetrating hard snow easy. The anodized aluminum handle resists rusting.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing in at only 320 grams, the GLACIER LITERIDE won’t weigh you down on long treks and climbs.
- COMPACT: The GLACIER LITERIDE is only 50 cm in length, allowing for easy transportation when attached to your pack.
- EASY TO USE: This ice axe features a handle cut into the shaft that provides you better grip when technical ice climbing. Additionally, the upper part of the pick offers excellent grip and serves as a comfortable support surface.
- EXTRAS: Both the head and spike of the GLACIER LITERIDE are equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling.
Meticulously designed for glacier travel, the Petzl Glacier Ice Axe features a durable anodized aluminum shaft with a machined handle for superior grip.
4. Black Diamond Raven Ice Axe with Grip – Anodized Light Gray
210358 Features: Get extra strength with the one-piece stainless steel head Easy-to-grip and comfortable, dual-density molded grip Comes equipped with a Slider Leash Easily penetrate hard-packed snow with the angled spike CEN-B certified Specifications: Weight: 1 lb 1 oz Head: stainless steel Shaft: 7075-T6 aluminum
5. PETZL – Summit, Classic Mountaineering Ice Axe
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: The SUMMIT ice axe has a thin, toothed tip for good anchoring in hard snow and ice while the middle is thicker to anchor in soft snow. The SUMMIT can be used in piolet-rampe or piolet-canne mode.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The SUMMIT weighs between 360 and 400 grams (depending on length). It’s light enough for longer treks and climbs while still weighing enough for good anchoring power.
- HANDLE: The handle is made of anodized aluminum that resists rust. Additionally, the adze has a handle cut into it to provide better grip.
- EASY TO USE: The upper part of the shaft is curved for good clearance when climbing while the lower part is straighter and provides efficient penetration in snow.
- EXTRAS: Both the head and spike are equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling. The SUMMIT ice axe is compatible with the LINKIN leash.
Designed for classic mountaineering, the SUMMIT ice axe offers an excellent balance between price and performance. It is lightweight and offers good anchoring performance of both the head and the spike; it is curved to offer necessary clearance for steep ice; it can be used in piolet-canne or piolet-rampe mode as well as in piolet-traction mode on short, steep sections.
6. Camp USA Neve Axe 80cm
A sleek and elegant mountaineering axe with a forged steel pick designed to deliver solid placements in hard snow and provide quick and aggressive self arrests.
7. Black Diamond Venom Hammer
Combining the technical precision of an ice tool with the classic alpine functionality of a piolet, the Black Diamond Venom ice axe is the one tool to have for technical ski mountaineering missions, classic glacier routes and moderate snow climbs with short cruxes. The Venom’s stainless steel head features a fully interchangeable pick design that is compatible with any Black Diamond pick. The integrated grip and asymmetrical angled shaft provide security and easy handling when swinging it like an ice tool, and a sliding FlickLock pommel offers an adjustable second grip for choking up on steep snow.
8. Grivel G1 Axe
FEATURES of the Grivel G1 Axe Very light ice axe Hot forged, one piece head Maximum strength and minimal weight Classical neutral pick with ergonomic design Natural rubber grip covers the Ergal 7075 shaft of G1Plus
9. GRIVEL Nepal Self-Arrest Axe with Leash 66
Everything about the Grivel Nepal S. A. Ice Axe has been designed to make self-arresting easier, quicker, and more secure. Not a bad thing considering that providing a solid self-arrest is the one thing that your axe absolutely must do.
10. CAMP X-Light Adze
The X-Light takes the same quality forged components and profiled geometries as the X-Dream and X-All Mountain tools, but simplifies the shaft to make it the most suitable axe for low-angle terrain typical of light and fast technical ascents. Two different head configurations (adze and hammer) allow the tool to be perfectly optimized for the objective. The single-curve shaft is optimized with the angle of the pick for solid performance on alpine ice and for use as a cane. Carabiner holes at the head and spike accommodate traditional leashes or lanyards. The new 3 part handle can be assembled in the precise way that fits the terrain being climbed with an upper pommel that can be repositioned without tools. It also increases mechanical resistance to the specific stresses on each part of the handle. The hammer and adze components have been shaped for a comfortable grip and the pick does not have teeth near the shaft to further increase comfort and help limit wear and tear on gloves.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Piolet Dash Cam for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!