824 reviews analysed
1. Picquic Dash 7 Scrdrvr w/ P1,2,3, / R1,2 / S 3/16in., 1/4in. – 08107
If you are familiar with the Picquic line of multi-bit screwdrivers, you'll know how cool the Dash 7 driver is with a shorter handle and bit length for compact use and carry.
2. Picquic 47124 DASH 7 multi-bit screwdriver with seven bits, budget-friendly driver, electric Blue Transparent
- Instant bit change-store system for maximum convenience
- Comes standard with seven 2” long hex power bits (R1, R2, P1, P2, P3 3/16” slot, 1/4″ slot)
- 1/4″ hex power bits are ideal for use in drills and impact drivers
- Aircraft alloy shank with hex bolster that receives a 7/16” wrench for extra torque
- Rare earth magnet firmly holds working bit in the shank
Like our full-size screwdrivers, the DASH 7 comes loaded with seven 1/4″ hex power bits and an aircraft alloy shank with a solid handle. The DASH 7’s shorter overall length reduces manufacturing costs while maintaining the full functionality of a full-size driver. The shorter, 2” power bits are precision-machined and hardened to stand up to years of use. The 1/4″ hex makes DASH 7 bits ideal for use in drills and impact drivers. Made in Canada.
3. Picquic 49106 STUBBY multi-bit screwdriver with six bits, Bright Orange Opaque
- Picquic’s original STUBBY multi-bit screwdriver with instant bit change-store system
- Comes standard with six 1.3” long insert bits (T15, P1, P2, P3 3/16” slot, 1/4 slot”)
- 1/4″ hex insert bits ideal for use in drills and impact drivers
- Aircraft alloy shank with hex bolster that receives a 3/8” wrench for extra torque
- Rare earth magnet firmly holds working bit in the shank
4. Picquic 88562 Carded Combo Pack with Sixpac Plus, Multique and Teeny Turner Drivers, Assorted, 3-Piece
Three piece combo pack that truly handles any job around the house, but also great for the jobsite. One full size multi-driver (Six-pack Plus), one short handle multi-driver (Multique) and one precision multi-driver (Teeny Turner). All three drivers use the Picquic instant bit storage system. Made in Canada, Lifetime Warranty.
5. Wonder Workshop Dash – Coding Robot for Kids 6+ – Voice Activated – Navigates Objects – 5 Free Programming STEM Apps – Creating Confident Digital Citizens
- CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It’s more than learning to code.
- LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
- COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop’s Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
- GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB
- SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
With Wonder Workshop Dash robot, kids ages 6 and up can create anything they can imagine. Dash is a real robot that responds to voice commands or any of our five free downloadable apps to sing, draw, and move around. It’s more than learning to code. Dash lets kids explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences and see how they result in dash’s real-life movements. Wonder Workshop helps kids engage with technology in an open-ended and significant way – it’s not just a toy, it’s real-world problem solving. Kids will grow in their confidence as digital citizens and architects by seeing their own designs come to life. dash robot comes charged and ready to enjoy straight out of the box and includes two free building brick connectors. Transform Dash into an animal, a delivery truck, and even a catapult using your own LEGO bricks. Dash can grow right along with you with additional attachments from Wonder Workshop, providing even more challenges and fun. Dash can start at any skill level and build from there, so it’s perfect for kids ages 6 and up. The grown-ups might find themselves unable to resist the fun of putting Dash through his paces. At Wonder Workshop, we believe that Tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community that’s supportive and challenging, with regular wonder workshops and robot competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Dash is perfect for classrooms, families, and friends, letting kids work solo or come together for Group coding projects. Dash provides up to 5 hours of active play and up to 30 days of standby time with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and it recharges with the included power adapter or via USB.
6. Picquic 44606 3-multi-driver Family Pack, Bright Orange Opaque
Three piece combo pack that truly handles any job around the house, but also great for the jobsite. One full size multi-driver (Sixpac plus), one slim handle multi-driver (Multique) and one precision multi-driver (Teeny Turner). all three drivers use the Picquic instant bit storage system. Made in Canada, lifetime warranty.
7. Crescent 1/4" Drive Magnetic Bit Holding Screwdriver Handle – CRW25N
8. Channellock 61A 6N1 Screwdriver with Nut driver Acetate Handle, Black Oxide Coated
American-Made drivers from CHANNELLOCK mean business. They are the strongest, most durable screwdriver. High torque acetate handle for superior durability and solvent resistance .Nickel chrome finish for exceptional corrosion resistance .Precision machined vapor blast tip for a precise fit .Custom heat-treated alloy steel blade .
9. Picquic 48124 full-size SIXPAC Plus multi-bit screwdriver with seven bits, electric Blue Transparent
- Picquic’s original full-size multi-bit screwdriver with instant bit change-store system
- Comes standard with seven 3” long hex power bits (R2, P1, P2, P3, T15, 3/16” slot, 1/4” slot)
- 1/4″ hex power bits ideal for use in drills and impact drivers
- Aircraft alloy 1 and 7/8” shank with hex bolster receives a 7/16” wrench for extra torque
- Rare earth magnet firmly holds working bit in shank
This Picquic is for everyone. Designed with a solid handle for maximum comfort and torque, the Sixpac plus has No moving parts to break or lose. Storing a bit in the rear of the handle automatically ejects the next bit selected. The lifetime guaranteed aircraft alloy shank with hex bolster fits to a 7/16” wrench to increase torque for stubborn screws. Precision machined, 3” power bits are hardened to stand up to heavy use. The 1/4″ hex makes Sixpac plus bits ideal for use in drills and impact drivers. Made in Canada.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Picquic Dash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!