The Best Oven Lab
Finding your suitable readers for oven lab is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for oven lab including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
576 reviews analysed
1. Quincy Lab 10GC Aluminized Steel Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 0.7 cubic feet
Quincy Lab 10GC Aluminized Steel Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 0.7 cubic feet
2. Quincy 10GC Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 14" Width x 17" Height x 12" Depth, 115V, 600W, 0.7 cubic feet Capacity
Use for drying, baking, sterilizing, evaporating, heat-treating, annealing, testing, etc. Durable exterior has a hard, scratch-resistant hammer finish and cabinet has a heavy steel double-wall construction. Work space is insulated from the outer cabinet with one inch of high-density mineral wool; interior is made of corrosive-resistant aluminized steel. Control panel is equipped with an illuminated on-off rocker switch and a heat/cycle pilot light. Temperature range: 54 to 225 degree C, automatic thermostat controls temperature. Energy-efficient, low-watt density incoloy sheathed elements for quick run-up and recovery times. Perforated heat shield, which absorbs radiant heat and distributes it more evenly, greatly improves temperature uniformity. Supplied with dual-range thermometer, 50 to 550 degree F/10 to 287 degree C. All models are 60 cycle, single phase. The GC series ovens are competitively priced and offer exceptional value and reliability. Cabinets are as attractive as they are durable. 5.22 Amps. 115V, 600W power required. Bi-metal type of thermostat.
3. Across International FO19040.110 Stainless Steel Digital Forced Air Convection Drying Sterilizing Oven, 110V, 50/60 Hz, 1000W, 300 Degree C, 14" x 12" x 14", 1.5 cu.ft.
4. Quincy Lab 10GCE Steel/Aluminum Gravity Convection Lab Oven with Digital Controls, 0.7 cubic feet
5. Across International FO19013.110 Stainless Steel Lab Digital Forced Air Convection Drying Sterilizing Oven 110V, 50/60 Hz, 300W, 200 Degree C, 10" x 9" x 10", 0.5 cu.ft.
6. Across International FO19070.110 Digital Forced Air Convection Oven, 110V, 50/60 Hz, 1500W, 18" x 12" x 18", 2.5 cu. ft.
7. Digital Constant-Temperature Gravity Convection Drying Oven, 18L/0.63 Cu ft, 300°C, 600W, 110V
- Digital Constant-temperature Gravity Convection Drying Oven with viewing window
- Working Chamber:18 L/ 0.63 cu ft. In the working chamber, natural convection occurs to make the hot air temperature more uniform.
- Temperature range: RT+10-300℃. It is controlled by PID micro-computer intelligent temperature controller with functions of over-temperature protection.
- Digital display for displaying and setting of temperature and time.
- Power: 600 W, 110V. One year warranty
General purpose laboratory constant-temperature gravity convection drying oven.
Cycle Mode: Natural convection
Temp. Range: RT+10-300℃
Temp. Resolution: 0.1℃
Temp. Uniformity: ±3.5%
Temp. Control Mode: Two temperature section intelligent PID
Timer: 0-9999min(with timing wait function)
Operation function: Fixed temperature operation, timing function, auto stop
Exhaust hole: 28mm top (with function of test hole)
Safety device: Over temperature sound-light alarm
Inner Chamber size(W*L*H)(mm): 260x260x260
Exterior size (W*L*H)(mm): 380x455x568
Packing size (W*L*H)(mm): 500x530x657
Load per rack: 15kg
Gross Weight: 50Lb
Warranty: One year
Constant-temperature gravity convection drying oven
8. Toshiba EM925A5A-SS Microwave Oven with Sound On/Off ECO Mode and LED Lighting, 0.9 cu. ft, Stainless Steel
- Compact size 19.2 x 15.9 x 11.5 inches(W*D*H), 0.9 cubic feet capacity, cavity 12.36*13.66*8.7 inch(W*D*H), turn table 10.6 inch(Diameter)
- 900 watts with 10 power settings, kitchen timer, and defrost by time or Weight. Rated Voltage 120V~ 60Hz
- Digital control panel with interior LED light, glass turntable, black Stainless Steel exterior
- One touch start for six pre-programmed functions: popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, Beverage, dinner plate
- Power saving mode, sound on/off option and child safety lock Compare with similar items
This Toshiba 0.9 Cubic feet 900 watt black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for smaller kitchens, dorms, or office break rooms. It offers ten power levels up to 900 watts, and features a digital display and LED interior lighting. One-touch buttons make food preparation quick and easy. There are six pre-programmed settings: popcorn, potatoes, frozen vegetables, beverages, dinner plate and pizza. Multi-stage cooking is easily programmed with the control panel. The tone at the end of the cooking cycle can be turned off for quiet operation. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen.
9. Instant Vortex Plus 10 Quart 7-in-1 Multi-Use Air Fryer, Rotisserie, Roast, Broil, Bake, Reheat & Dehydrate
- Air fryers give you all the flavor of deep-fried cooking, without the oil and mess. Get crispy on the outside, tender on the inside perfection Every time
- Air fryer with 7 built-in smart programs, including: bake, roast, toast, broil, dehydrate and rotisserie
- One-step even-crisp TechnologyTM allows you to achieve a crispy outside and tender inside. Whether you tumble-fry in the rotating basket or roast meat rotisserie style, deliciousness is guaranteed
- Get deep-fried flavor with little to no oil for healthy and tasty versions of your favorites. Air fry, bake and roast multiple meals at once
- The instant vortex plus air fryer oven circulates super-hot air around your food so it cooks evenly and locks in moisture — giving you the crispy, golden texture and delicious taste of deep-fried, without the guilt
- With little to no preheating time, you can whip up dinner in half the time of a conventional oven, without heating up the whole kitchen. Plus, you can fit both cooking trays at once to make multiple meals in one go
- Minimal grease means minimal mess. Sleek surface wipes clean. Plus, the drip pan, cooking trays, rotisserie basket, Rotisserie spit and forks are all dishwasher safe
10. Across International FO19140.220 Stainless Steel Digital Forced Air Convection Oven, 220V, 50/60 Hz 2000W, 300 Degree C, 22" x 16" x 22", 4.8 cu ft
Ai 4.8 cu ft. Bench top forced air ovens use Digital micro-computer temperature control to enhance precision, accuracy and uniformity. Memory function memorizes all you settings when power is down, and resumes previous Oven operation when power is back up. Alarm can also be set when actual working temperature is not within desired setup range. Features * built-in temperature calibration * combine forced-air circulation with Digital temperature control to achieve dependable and uniform condition for a variety of Laboratory applications * corrosion resistant Stainless steel mirror interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window. * gentle downward flow along Chamber wall provides less disruption to sample Material * user friendly soft-touch control panel * overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails * Digital temperature Controller with timing and alarm * Polished Stainless steel interior finish * racks included: 2 (maximum 8, additional racks available at extra cost) * CE compliant.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oven Lab for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!