We spent many hours on research to finding nikon archery range finder, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best nikon archery range finder, you should not miss this article. nikon archery range finder coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 nikon archery range finder by our suggestions
955 reviews analysed
1. Bushnell 202208 Bone Collector Edition 4x Laser Rangefinder, Realtree Xtra Camo, 20mm
2. TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder – 6×24 Laser Range Finder for Hunting with Speed, Scan and Normal Measurements (Camo)
- HUNTING LASER RANGEFINDER
- tired of cheap rangefinders with short ranges of measurement? Our PROWILD Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced speed technology, and a durable, water resistant body!
- SPEED, SCAN and HUNT TECHNOLOGY: provides fast measurement with +/- 1 yard accuracy
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY
- premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements!
- INCLUDES CASE AND LANYARD
- complete rangefinder package for quick setup, including carrying pouch, Free CR2 battery, strap, microfiber cleaning cloth and quick start guide! 1 Year Warranty &
- TecTecTec Happy Customer Guarantee!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE
- (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with <
- 0.5mW average power output) measures just 104 x 72 x 41 mm and weighing just 185g, with a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk!
3. Nikon Black RANGEX 4K Laser rangefinders
- Measurement range is 10-4, 000 yards. Size (length x width x height): 4.3 x 1.6 x 2.9 inch
- Max range: reflective target is 4, 000 yards tree is 1, 700 yards Deer is 1, 500 yards
- High-visibility Red OLED display provides ideal contrast on distant targets with automatic or five stages of selectable brightness
- For incline or decline shooting angles, the RANGEX is equipped with Nikon’s ID Technology that delivers the one number you need for determining your best shot
- Featuring Nikon hyper read function for extraordinarily fast, positive measurements, the rangefinder’s Integral monocular offers the bright, sharp view Required for target spotting and acquisition
4. Vortex Optics Impact 850 Yard Laser Rangefinder
- The Impact Rangefinder features a non-illuminated display and highly intuitive menu in a compact and lightweight package. Added magnification brings targets in for a closer look and more accurate ranging.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides the option to calculate long distance, high angle shots with increased precision.
- A scan feature gives continuous range readings to pan across a landscape or track a moving target. All modes can be set to read in yards or meters.
- The Impact runs on a common CR2 battery and the battery life indicator is always visible in the display.
- Fully multi-coated optics enhance light transmission in low light settings. Waterproof and shockproof performance keep you in the hunt no matter what the conditions.
5. Bushnell Engage Hunting Laser Rangefinder_LE1300SBL
6. PROSTAFF 1000 and 1000i
- Tru-Target Technology allows you to choose between First and Distant target priority modes depending on the situation
- ID Teachnology delivers you the one number you need for your best shot to account for incline or decline shooting angles
- Press and Hold the Power button to activate the continuous measurement function (up to 8 seconds)
- Multilayer coating is applied to one or more lens and prism surfaces
- High Quality 6x Monocular
7. Nikon Forestry Pro II Laser Rangefinder Bundle with Lens Pen, Retractable Rangefinder Tether, and 2 Spare Batteries (5 Items)
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Nikon Forestry Pro II Laser Rangefinder, Limited 5-Year Warranty, Soft Case, Retractable Nikon Rangefinder Tether, Nikon Lens pen Cleaning System, Neck Strap and Two Panasonic CR2 Photo Lithium Batteries
- WIDE DETECTION RANGE: Offers a measurement range of 7.5-1,600 m / 8-1,750 yard / 25-5,250 feet. In addition to actual distance, horizontal distance, height, angle and vertical separation (difference in height between two targets) measurement functions
- HIGH-QUALITY 6X MONOCULAR: The rangefinder utilizes a high-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating produces bright, clear images
- TARGET PRIORITY SWITCH SYSTEM: The Forestry Pro II Laser Rangefinder provides a Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects
- NIKON AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Warranty
The Nikon Forestry Pro II Laser Rangefinder offers a measurement range of 7.5-1,600 m / 8-1,750 yard / 25-5,250 feet. In addition to actual distance, horizontal distance, height, angle and vertical separation (difference in height between two targets) measurement functions, three-point measurement (height between two points) is available. The rangefinder utilizes a high-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating produces bright, clear images.
Internal and External LCD Panels
The results are displayed on both internal and external LCD panels. The external panel displays all results simultaneously. The external display employs backlighting for easy visibility even in dark situations, such as for forestry. Backlight brightness is adjustable up to three levels. The log function enables up to 250 measurement results to be stored. The measurement result can be displayed in approximately 0.3 seconds on the internal display.
Target Priority Switch System
The rangefinder provides a Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects. First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background. The Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
Waterproof and Fogproof
The Forestry Pro II Laser Rangefinder is waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 feet for 10 minutes) and fogproof, but not designed for underwater usage. Its battery chamber is rainproof.
- Nikon Forestry Pro II Laser Rangefinder
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Soft Case
- Neck Strap
- Nikon Retractable Rangefinder Tether
- Nikon Lenspen Cleaning System
- 2 x Panasonic CR2 Photo Lithium Batteries
8. Nikon LASERFORCE RANGEFINDER Binocular
- Rangefinder Binocular with 10-1900 yard range
- Reflective Target 1900 yards Tree 1400 Yards Deer 1100 Yards
- Incline/Decline Technology. FOV at 1000 yards: 320 feet
- Display in .1 yard increments to 100 yards / 1 yard increments over 100 yards
- Bright and clear red OLED display with 4-step intensity adjustment
- ED (Extra-Low dispersion) Glass
- Turn and Slide Eyecups
9. Nikon Forestry Pro II
- Measurement Range 8-1, 750 yard range
- Functions include actual distance, horizontal distance, height, angle and verticle seperation (difference in height between two targets) measurements as well three-point measurement (height between two points).
- Measurement results are displayed on both internal and external LCD panels. The external panel displays all results simultaneously.
- HYPER READ provides quick and stable measurement responses in approx. 0. 3 second regardless of distance.
10. Nikon Forestry Pro II Laser Rangefinder/Hypsometer
- Nikon Forestry Pro II Laser Rangefinder – Soft Case – Neck Strap – CR2 Lithium Battery – Nikon 5 Year Warranty
- Measurement range: 7.5-1,600m/8-1,750 yd./25-5,250 ft.
- In addition to actual distance, horizontal distance, height, angle and vertical separation (difference in height between two targets) measurement functions, three-point measurement (height between two points) is available
- The results are displayed on both internal and external LCD panels. The external panel displays all results simultaneously
- The external display employs backlighting for easy visibility even in dark situations, such as for forestry. Backlight brightness is adjustable to three levels
7.5-1,600 m / 8-1,750 yard / 25-5,250 feet measurement High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coatingResults displayed on both internal and external LCD panelsExternal display employs backlighting for easy visibilityTarget Priority Switch System for overlapping subjectsLog function enables up to 250 measurement resultsLong eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewingDioptre adjustment functionSingle or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)Waterproof and fogproof
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nikon Archery Range Finder for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!