Finding your suitable readers for nature bound critter barn is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for nature bound critter barn including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
527 reviews analysed
1. Nature Bound Bug Catcher Critter Barn Habitat for Indoor/Outdoor Insect Collecting with Light Kit
- This Bug Catcher has a built in night light with on and off switch. Great for daytime or nighttime safari’s in the backyard
- Ventilated lid so critters can breathe
- Bug port works with our patented Bug Vacuum capture core
- Folding carry handle great for insects, fish, bugs, frogs, butterfly larvae and other critters
- Packaged in a colorful box. Batteries included
- Great outdoor adventure kit for kids age 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, through adult
2. Nature Bound Bug Catcher Vacuum with Light Up Critter Habitat Case for Backyard Exploration – Complete kit for Kids
- Bug Catcher with LED laser light for day and nighttime play
- Built in magnifier in both the vacuum and the habitat so you get two toys in one. Great for collecting, exploring, and even classroom use
- Patented capture core container for trapping bugs, then transport them to your habitat without touching them. A STEM toy for home or classroom.
- Carabineer clip and carrying handle is great for kids ages 3 +
- Batteries included in the kit, all in beautiful gift boxes with instructions
An entire bug catcher play set including the patented Bug Vacuum and the Critter Barn habitat.
This toy creates a complete catch and release learning experience for kids so they can enjoy nature and learn at the same time. The Bug Vacuum lights up bugs then sucks ’em up! The patented Bug Vacuum is fun indoors and outside. Safely capture a variety of bugs, study them with the built in magnifier, and set them free.
The ultimate toy for exploring nature. Safe for kids – and bugs.
The Critter Barn habitat is great for bugs, reptiles, fish and frogs. Built in light for day and night use. It even holds water. Built in magnifier makes watching critters fun. The handle folds down for storage. The lid is removable so kids can load the habitat with rocks, leaves, bug and critters. So, catch insects with the Bug Vacuum and store them in the Critter Barn.
Get up, get out, get Nature Bound!
Great for kids ages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and up. Includes batteries and packaged in a nice gift box. Perfect birthday or holiday gift.
3. Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Cutie Pie Butterfly Bug House Toy
Cutie Pie Butterfly swings open on the easy-access door of this whimsical bug house. Made from lightweight molded plastic and wire mesh, it has a sturdy handle, a beautifully striped floor and lots of ventilation to provide the perfect place to house and observe insects and bugs. The Cutie Pie Butterfly Bug House is designed to encourage kids three and older and families to find new and enjoyable ways to explore their world together. For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully-designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” We design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
From the Manufacturer
From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!
4. Nature Bound NB528 Pop Up Critter Catcher Habitat Kit with Carabiner Clip & Zipper Lid, One Size, Green
- Pop Up: Kids can catch bugs and butterflies, watch them through the netting, and learn about the life cycle of insects.
- Bug Habitat: Catch and secure bugs, critters, and flying insects
- Handy Zipper: Large zipper closes the lid.
- Includes Carabiner: Includes clip for belt loop or vest.
- Portable Size: 8.5″ x 5″ x 5″
- Educational: Encourages kids to explore nature. A STEM toy.
- Boys & Girls: Fun for boys and girls
A habitat specially made for all sorts of bugs and critters. Our handy pop up design is great for travel. And, the carabiner clip is great for kids on the go fasten it to your belt loop or backpack. 5″ W x 5″ deep x 8.5″ high when open. 5″ x 5″ x 1″ when packed.
5. Coopay 16 Pieces Bug Viewer Critter Insect Cage Magnifying Insect Box Bug Magnifier Container Bug Catcher Cage, Kids Science Nature Exploration Toys
- Nature exploration toys: come with 16 pieces small bug cages to view insect closely and arousing kids interests in science & nature.
- Suitable size: the diameter is 1.5 inches and the height is 1.2 inches. This small container is suitable is suitable for holding tiny bugs, normal size for using.
- Magnifier lid: you can view the insects more detailed through the clear lid. Kids can learn about the structure of bugs and insects through the viewer.
- Stay alive: some holes in the top of the container to keep the bugs alive and the grid below helps you measures the size of the insect.
- Quality material: made of quality plastic, durable and lightweight. It will bring a lot of fun to the outdoors, and really focus the kid and adults on nature world.
Coopay 16 Pieces Bug Viewer Critter Insect Cage Magnifying Insect Box Bug Magnifier Container Bug Catcher Cage, Kids Science Nature Exploration Toys
Nature exploration toys:
Kids can learn about the structure of bugs and insects through the viewer. It will bring a lot of fun to the outdoors, and really focus the kid and adults on nature world.
You can view the insects more detailed through the clear lid.
Some holes in the top of the container to keep the bugs alive and the grid below helps you measures the size of the insect.
Size: 4 x 3 cm/ 1.57 x 1.18 inches
Material: quality plastic
16 x Insect Cage
6. Backyard Exploration Critter Case
- The Critter Case is constructed from a sturdy plastic frame with fabric mesh sides that allow safe observation of insects within.
- The case features an easy-open hatch for depositing and removing plants, branches and insect guests.
- The case’s flat base prevents it from being easily knocked over and emptying its contents.
- The Critter Case measures 8.5-inches by 7.5-inches by 5.5-inches, perfect for displaying on a desk or table.
- A convenient carrying handle makes transport and storage easy.
- Challenge your children’s imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
- Toysmith offers toys for any kind of play: active play, science and discovery, arts and crafts, impulse and novelty toys, and nostalgic retro classics.
- Case measures 7.5″x5.5″x8.5″
- Made of sturdy plastic with fabric mesh
- Perfect for observing your favorite critters
The Toysmith Backyard Exploration Critter Case helps young minds study the wonders of the insect world right outside their door. The Critter Case is constructed from a sturdy plastic frame with fabric mesh sides that allow safe observation of insects within. The case features an easy-open hatch for depositing and removing plants, branches and insect guests. The case’s flat base prevents it from being easily knocked over and emptying its contents. The Critter Case measures 8.5-inches by 7.5-inches by 5.5-inches, perfect for displaying on a desk or table. A convenient carrying handle makes transport and storage easy.
From the Manufacturer
Critter Case is perfect for observing your favorite bugs. Case measures 7.5″x5.5″x8.5″. The carry handle makes it totally portable. Fun and educational.
7. Nature Bound Toys Critter Cage Bug Catcher and Habitat Kit, Insect Netting, and Activity Booklet, Green, for Kids
- Safe observation of insects: sturdy construction with fabric mesh and carrying handle.
- Includes bonus booklet: our exclusive field guide means kids learn while they have fun.
- Easy open hatch: hinged door makes it easy to insert insects, leaves, water, and food.
- Portable size: 8. 5 x 5. 75 x 8 inches means it’s great for home or classroom use. A stem toy!
- Great gift: A perfect gift or for classroom use. Ages 4 +
8. OTSUMAMI TOKYO Critter Keeper with Handle, Easy to Observe, Terrarium for Bugs, Frogs, Fish, Lizards, Crawfish, or Snakes, Insect cage, Made in Japan
- ???? The highly transparent polystyrene body is ideal for observing living creatures.
- ???? The breathable mesh lid has a transparent sub lid that can be observed from above.
- ???? Works both wet and dry. Just the right size for observing critter.
- ???? For observation of insects, frogs, fish, lizards, crayfish and snakes.
- ???? High quality Japanese made by Nakaya Chemical Industry.
In rare cases, there seems to be cases of damage during transport. If this is the case, please let us know.
MAIN FEATURES This Critter Keeper manufactured by Nakaya Chemical Industry in Japan is made of polystyrene, which is characterized by high transparency and durability. The heat-resistant temperature is 158°F for the transparent part and 248°F for the lid and handle.
Suitable for observation of various small animals because it can be used both wet and dry.
Recommended for children 6 years of age and older.
Size & Weight Size: 7 x 4.65 x 4.65 inches Weight: 5.9 oz
9. Kritter Keeper
Lee’s Rectangular Kritter Keepers may be used as space-saving aquariums or insect havens, but are also ideal for use as kritter totes, terrariums or nurseries.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nature Bound Critter Barn for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!