We spent many hours on research to finding msi gtx 1050 ti 4gb low profile, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best msi gtx 1050 ti 4gb low profile, you should not miss this article. msi gtx 1050 ti 4gb low profile coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 msi gtx 1050 ti 4gb low profile by our suggestions
691 reviews analysed
1. MSI GTX 1050 TI 4GT LP Graphic Cards
MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti DirectX 12 GTX 1050 TI 4GT LP 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card, Synchronizes the display refresh to your GeForce GTX GPU for the fast, smooth gaming. Recommended PSU 300 W
2. MSI Low Profile Compatible Graphics Cards GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT LP
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
3. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 TI Gaming X 6G)
4. MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming graphics card with Twin Frozr VI cooling system
5. MSI 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI OC GDDR5 DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card
Mfr Part Number: G1050T4TC Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Base Clock: 1341 MHz Boost Clock: 1455 MHz Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5 Memory Clock: 7008 MHz Memory Interface: 128-bit Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16 RAMDAC: 400 MHz Max. Resolution: Support 3x Display Monitors Connectors: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, DisplayPort Thermal: Fansink (Dual Fans) Dimensions: 215.0 x 112.0 x 38.0 mm This Video Card Supports: NVIDIA G-Sync Technology HDCP – High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection Microsoft DirectX 12.0 and OpenGL 4.5 300W System Power Supply Requirement; 75W Power Consumption
6. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 TI Ventus XS 6G OC)
7. ASUS Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences.Memory Clock: 7008 MHz
- Plug and play design requires no PCIe power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Phoenix Double-ball Bearing Cooling Fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan.CUDA Core:768
- Auto-Extreme Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run faster and last longer than reference
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
8. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 192-bit HDMI/DP 6GB GDRR6 HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1660 Ti Gaming 6G)
Get game Ready with GeForce GTX. Geforce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences. Discover next-generation VR performance, The lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets driven by NVIDIA VR works technologies. Vr audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment. Pascal is built to meet the demands of Next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA game works technologies for extremely smooth game play and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture. Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast fine and supporting direct 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
9. MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDRR5 192-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 Dual TORX 2.0 Fan VR Ready Graphics Card (GTX 1060 GAMING X 6G)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI E power connector, output: DVI D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort’s
- 400W system power supply requirement
- 120W power consumption
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
- Form Factor: ATX.Cores: 1280 Units
MSI GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING X 6G Twin frozr VI thermal design raises the bar of graphics card Air cooling. Torx fan 2.0 is the enhanced version of the Patented torx fan technology which generates 22% more Air pressure for better cooling performance while further reducing noise levels. The new fans are equipped with double ball bearings to ensure lasting smooth and silent operation. Connected to the huge heat sink are copper heat Pipes with a squared shape at the bottom for optimal heat transfer from the solid nickel-plated copper baseplate combined with premium thermal compound x to keep the pascal powerhouse cool.
10. Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL)
- Core Clock (MHz): 1442/1328 (boost/base) in OC mode and 1417/1303 (boost/base) in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 167mm card length
- Supports up to 4 displays.Recommended System Power:300 W
- Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 mm.90mm Fan Design
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI-2.0b (Max Resolution: 4096×2160 @60 Hz) and Display Port-1.4 *1 (Max Resolution: 7680×4320 @60 Hz)
Powered by GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and integrated with 4GB GDDR5 128bit memory. Featuring low profile design with 167mm card length
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Msi Gtx 1050 Ti 4Gb Low Profile for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!