Finding your suitable readers for monoprice desktop amplifier is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for monoprice desktop amplifier including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
695 reviews analysed
1. Monoprice 111567 Desktop Headphone Amplifier
- Frequency response – 10Hz-20kHz and Impedance – 60 Ohms
- The high-current output allows it to drive headphones with a wide range of impedances, from 16 ohms to 600 ohms.
- The RCA line outputs allow you to send the output to a stereo amplifier or powered speakers
- Frequency response – 20Hz – 20kHz
Get superior audio reproduction from your computer and audiophile headphones using this Desktop Headphone Amplifier from Monoprice! This headphone amplifier features a USB input and a professional level Texas Instruments Digital to Analog Converter (DAC), effectively replacing your sound card without requiring you to open your PC and installing a new card. The high-current output allows it to drive headphones with a wide range of impedances, from 16 ohms to 600 ohms. The RCA line outputs allow you to send the output to a stereo amplifier or powered speakers for those times when you don’t want to use headphones. A set of RCA line inputs allows you to connect an external audio source, such as a CD player, so you can enjoy the advantages of the high-current headphone output with other audio sources.
2. Monolith 124459 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and DAC with THX AAA Technology (Dual AKM 4493 Dacs & Dual AAA-788 Modules)
- The worlds most linear amp technology: the THX achromatic audio amplifire (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no-compromise Headphone audio experience
- True balanced operation: Each THX stereo amp module operates in a bridged configuration to maximize output power for each channel, each DAC operates in mono mode
- Dual AKM 4493 DACs: new flagship 32-bit stereo premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a direct stream digital input of 2. 8/5. 6/11. 2 MHz
- Balanced & single ended Headphone output: Compatible with all headphones and items
- Tailor your sound: Use the powerful digital tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a peq to tame that frequency peak
3. FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
- DAC Chip¡ªThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR ¡ª The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY ¡ª The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8¡± headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8¡± line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION ¡ª Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN ¡ª A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
4. Monolith Tube Amp Headphone Amplifier – Black with ESS ES9018 Sabre Chip DAC | Impedance Selector | Tube Sound
- Tube Sound: The Monolith Headphone Tube Amplifier utilizes a powerful 6N5P dual triode tube coupled with an output transformer for the output stage. Many competing designs only utilize a large electrolytic capacitor on the output, which degrades sound quality. Dual 6N3 tubes are utilized for the input stage and can cross over to US equivalents 2C51 or 396a. The 6N5P crosses over to a US6080 or 6AS7.
- ESS Technology: The ESS ES9018 Sabre chip uses the patented 32-bit Hyper Stream DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator to bring out the best in your digital recordings. The USB receiver is the Navitech SA9227. It supports all sample rates up to 384kHz/32-bit and is clocked by two onboard oscillators.
- Impedance selector: optimize performance for your headphones! The impedance selector allows you to perfectly match the amplifier to the headphone impedance, ensuring that the ideal power is being utilized for any pair of headphones. The impedance can be set to one of five impedance groups, from 16 to 600 ohms
- Volume: sets the volume level for your headphones. | Input: selects the line in1, line in2, or USB inputs. | impedance: match the output impedance to your headphones for optimal sound quality. | headphones: 1/4″ Tars output for headphones, compatible from 16 to 600 ohms
- POWER: Powers the amplifier on or off. | LINE IN 1: 3.5mm TRS input for analog audio sources. | LINE 2: Unbalanced stereo RCA inputs for analog sources. | PREOUT: Unbalanced RCA preamplifier outputs that let you utilize the DAC with an external power amplifier. | USB: USB Type-B input connector for connecting your PC or other digital audio source.
The Monolith Tube Headphone amplifier brings out the best in your headphones with the rich, warm sound of vacuum tube power. Featuring a powerful 6N5P tube and dual 6N3 tubes, the Monolith Tube Headphone Amplifier will effortlessly drive the most demanding headphones. Upgrade the sound from your computer with the internal 32-bit 384kHz ESS Sabre DAC. Connect your PC or other digital playback device and bring your listening experience to a new level with the ESS Sabre DAC combined with the warm analog sound of vacuum tubes.
5. Monolith Liquid Platinum Headphone Amplifier – Designed by Alex Cavalli | 3.6 Watts Per Channel, Fully Balanced Amp
- LUMINOUS TUBES. THE POWER OF SOLID STATE. SPECTACULAR SOUND. As an embedded tube/hybrid amplifier (DC coupled in to out, no coupling caps), the Liquid Platinum gives you the beautiful sound of tubes together with the grunt of solid state circuitry to drive the headphones. It uses two 6922 tubes or exact equivalents, such as 6DJ8s.
- SINGLE ENDED and BALANCED INPUTS and OUTPUTS: With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, the Liquid Platinum is compatible with just about everything.
- KEEPS ITS COOL. The Platinum is ventilated with two long, screened slots on either side of the top and large screens on the bottom to ensure that it is well cooled. Ensure your amplifier has enough space around the vents and is not in a sealed enclosure.
- YOU’RE PROTECTED.The Liquid Platinum has a built-in, slow power on. It warms up the heaters first and then, after a short delay, brings up the SS rails and tube HV, protecting the internal circuitry during startup.
- It also includes a connection delay to the headphones and an active offset detector, just in case an internal fault or source fault applies too much DC voltage to the output, it immediately disconnects your headphones
The Monolith liquid Platinum Headphone amplifier by Alex Cavalla is a balanced version of the highly regarded Cavalla audio liquid crimson amplifier. The Platinum features fully balanced/differential amplification with 3.6 watts per channel (balanced) into 50R load. With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, The liquid Platinum will bring your music listening to new heights!.
6. LOXJIE P20 Full Balance Tube Amplifier Headphone Power Amplifier (Black)
- Military grade 6N3 electronic tubes and carefully tuned circuits.Powerful drive circuit up to 600mW at 64Ω .
- Fully balanced headphone amplifier,including balanced input interface.
- Hi-End volume control NJW1195 produced by JRC Japan.
- Use relay for mute control.Humanized operation with memory function.
- Aluminum CNC,very fine workmanship.
7. Monoprice 40-Watt 1×10 Guitar Combo Amplifier – Black with Spring Reverb, 10 inch 4-ohm Speaker, High & Low Inputs, Headphone Output For Electric Guitars
Crank it up to 11 using this 40-watt 1×10 Guitar Combo Amp with Spring Reverb from Monoprice! This guitar amp employs a 40-watt amplifier driving a 10-inch, 4-ohm speaker. It features a genuine spring-reverb, which allows you to capture the classic surf sound made famous by such artists as Dick Dale, the Beach Boys, the Ventures, and Man or Astro-man? The spring reverb is also useful for production of electronic music, lounge, or anything where you want to produce dark, dripping overtones to your sound.
8. Fostex USA Fostex Desktop Headphone Amplifier with DAC Balanced Output (HP-A4BL)
- Equipped with 4-pin XLR balanced output
- 1/4-inch unbalanced output
- Newly developed audio-grade capacitors
- highly precise crystal with low phase noise
- Playback 24bit/192kHz PCM and 11.2MHz DSD audio
- high performance DAC (Barrbrown PCM1792A)
- Asynchronous transfer up to 192kHz/24bit compatible with USB Audio 2.0
- HI/LO gain selection (10dB) for wider selection of headphones
- digital filter selecting roll-off characteristics and cut-off frequencies
The Fostex HP-A4BL High-Resolution DAC / Balanced Headphone Amp is a high resolution DAC and balanced headphone amplifier well suited for professional audio engineers, mastering engineers, and audiophiles. The HP-A4BL supports PCM audio up to 24-bit/192 kHz and DSD audio up to 11.2 MHz. The front-panel offers a balanced 4-pin XLR headphone output, an unbalanced 1/4″ stereo headphone output, while the rear-panel features stereo RCA outputs, optical S/PDIF I/O, and a USB 2.0 connector. The HP-A4BL has 2 gain staging levels, allowing you to boost the output of the amp by 10 dB without needing to touch the volume knob. The selectable filter allows you to cut-off lower frequencies if desired. Includes power supply, USB cable, and 4 rubber feet. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi-track recording, and speaker products.
9. Monoprice Amplifier Speaker (611899)
- Celestion Vintage 30: The Celestion V30 sound has been captured on thousands of recordings from a diverse range of notable players, including Slash, Steve Stevens, and Peter Frampton.
- Ideal match for 30W head: Designed to match our 30W Stage Right head.
- Rugged construction: The cabinet is extremely durable with metal caps for the corners and features a black, textured synthetic leather exterior for the professional, stage-ready look.
- Road ready: The 12in size, comfortable, leather handle, and rugged durability make this an ideal cab for the road.
- Its sound has been captured on thousands of recordings from a diverse range of notable players including Slash, Steve Stevens, and Peter Frampton.
Loaded with an industry standard Celestion Vintage 30 speaker, the Stage Right 1×12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet is the perfect match to our Stage Right 30-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head. Featuring an open back, leather handle, and a rugged textured exterior, our extension cab resembles models two or three times the price. The Celestion Vintage 30 guitar speaker features enormously detailed and complex overtones, a warm low-end, and a famously rich vocal-like mid-range. Its sound has been captured on thousands of recordings from a diverse range of notable players including Slash, Steve Stevens, and Peter Frampton.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Monoprice Desktop Amplifier for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!