We spent many hours on research to finding mercury 3.6 hp outboard, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best mercury 3.6 hp outboard, you should not miss this article. mercury 3.6 hp outboard coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 mercury 3.6 hp outboard by our suggestions
630 reviews analysed
1. Enshey Boat Engine – New 4 Stroke 3.6 HP Outboard Motor 55CC Boat Engine with Air Cooling System
- ???? Durable cast aluminum construction for superior corrosion protection. Superior outboard anti corrosion system and anodes for increased durability.
- ???? Features 360 degree steering rotation for reverse without gear shifting. Heavy duty lightweight aluminum cast propeller standard equipment.
- ???? Superior engine air cooling system for improved engine performance. Through the prop exhaust outlet for decreased noise and pollutants.
- ???? Twist grip throttle handle and engine stop button for improved response.
- ???? Vertical mount engine design for increased power, performance and durability. Easy pull off engine cover with push button latch for instant motor access.
2. Cozyel 3.5HP Heavy Duty Boat Motor 2 Stroke Outboard Motor Boat Engine W/Water Air Cooling System
- Features 360 degree steering rotation for reverse without gear shifting
- Start-In-Gear protection/clutch feature prohibits prop rotation while idling
- Standard CDI ignition system for easy starting and improved performance
- Superior engine water cooling system for improved engine performance
- Durable cast aluminum construction for superior corrosion protection
Overall length: 92CM
Overall width: 36.5cm
Overall height: 22cm
Transom height: 42cm
Full throttle perating range: 4000-5000r/min
Maximum output: 2.5kw(3.5HP)
Speed: 20km/h(four people)
Ignition system: CDI system
Starting system: Manual start
Staring carburetion system: Choke start
Propeller mark: 7-1/45-A(inch)
The engine and the propeller ratio: 2:1
Recommended fuel: Regular unleaded gasoline
Fuel to oil ratio: 30:1
Gear ratio: 27/13
Maximum speed: 10 km / h
Built-in fuel tank: 1.3L
Fuel consumption per hour: 1.5L
How to start the engine
(1) Plug the emergency turn-off cable plate in the switch groove.
(2) Plug the oil inlet plug for transferring fuel in the Fuel tank socket.
(3) Plug the oil outlet plug in the tubing socket of motor’s bottom.
(4) Spin and loose the venting screw in the fuel tank cap in a counter clockwise direction.
(5) Extrude the pump a few times until the area is full with fuel and the pump goes hard.
(6) Pull shift handle to neutral position.
(7) Turn throttle handle to “start” .
(8) When the engine cooled,puII out the choke valve to increase the concentration of combustible mixture gas and be more convenient and easier to start.
(9) PuII the starting handle, untiI the initiator of the claw and the flywheel plate mesh.
(10) After the engine runs,idle operate it for 2 to 3 minutes to warm up,then pull all the choke valve to the initial position.
(11) After the engine runs, check cooled water stablely flows or not. If there’s no water or stable flowing, turn off the engine and seek for the reason.
(12) During running, hang up the turn-off rope in your wrist or belt to ensure sailing safety.
3. Quicksilver 858027Q01 Premium Plus Two-Cycle TC-W3 Oil for 2-Cycle Mercury, Mariner, Force, Mercury Jet Drive Outboards and Mercury Sport Jet Engines, 1 Gallon Bottle
Quicksilver Premium Plus TC-W3 2-cycle oil provides superior lubrication for outboards, PWC’s, motorcycles, snowmobiles and small engines. This ashless dispercement oil fights rust deposits in the combustion chamber, intake and exhaust passages. This NMMA TC-W3 oil reduces exhaust smoke and combats carbon deposits that can cause spark plug fouling or sticking rings. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
4. Mercury 2-Stroke Outboard Oil Optimax Case (3) Gallons
- 1 Case (3)?�gallons
- This new synthetic blend oil was developed specifically for the greater demands of DFI outboard engines
- Higher operating temperatures combined with reduced oiling rates have put increased demands on the lubricants
- This exclusive new formula provides increased lubricity while minimizing carbon deposits, helps reduce smoke and provides the highest protection for the engine
- Not intended to be used in all applications specifying a TC-W3 oil
Genuine Mercury Synthetic Blend Optimax DFI Outboard Oil Case 3 Gallons 92-858037K01. This is a factory original equipment accessory, not aftermarket. Manufacturer Part # 92-858037K01x3.
5. Pennzoil Marine XLF Engine Oil, 1 Gallon – Pack of 1
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer’s recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual.
- Xlf outboard two-cycle oil mixes easily with gasoline, and is dyed Blue to allow for easy detection. Follow engine manufacturer’s recommended fuel/oil ratio for premix systems
- Maximum additive treatment, including increased detergency over the TC-W3 formulation
- Nmma TC-W3 certified
- Protect against piston-scuffing
- Keep performance-robbing carbon deposits from forming in the combustion chamber, piston tops and under crowns and piston-combustion rings
Pennzoil marine xlf extended life formula outboard 2-cycle synthetic blend oil was developed for engines that are “seasoned” or have been in service for a few years. The robust formulation makes marine xlf extended life formula outboard 2-cycle synthetic blend oil also very suitable for new high-displacement/horsepower carbureted or direct injection outboard motors. It contains only ash less components which helps prevent any lubricant related resignation and spark plug fouling. It’s anti-gel properties help resist gel formation due to water or other contamination.
6. Mercury Optimax /DFI 2-Cycle Outboard Oil 1 Gallon 92-858037K01
- Mercury Optimax/DFI oil is recommended for use in Mercury and Mariner Optimax and direct fuel injected DFI 2-cycle outboards
- Maximizes the performance of Mercury and Mariner Optimax and DFI engines where reduced oiling rates and higher operating temperatures put increased demands on lubricants
- Synthetic additives provide increased lubricity and resistance to scuffing
Mercury Marine has been making world-class outboards and sterndrives for more than 75 years. We started back in 1939 in a small machine shop in Wisconsin, and we’ve grown into the largest builder of marine propulsion systems in the world. Number one on the water. And we didn’t get there by sitting still.
7. Coleman Powersports 2.6 hp Outboard Motor with Short Shaft, Black
- Lightweight (37.5lb), quiet, 4-stroke motor, 31 gallon internal gas Tank
- Easy start tci ignition
- F-n/360 degree steering
- 1 cylinder OHV engine
- CE & epa Approval
- Quiet efficient 4 stroke motor
- Engineered for lightweight, quiet, reliable operation, the Coleman Four Stroke Outboard Motor is great for small boats, inflatable boats or used as an auxiliary trolling motor.
- Gear Position: Forward/Neutral
- Max Fuel Consumption: .53 (gal/hr)
- Fuel Tank: 1.2L
Coleman Outboard motors are lightweight and very reliable. The 2.6HP four-stroke OHV motor runs quieter and meets EPA and CE standards. It is equipped with a TCI ignition for easy starting along with fan shifting with 360 degree steering. Additional features include: adjustable steering friction, shallow-water drive, vibration reduction, twist grip throttle, and marine aluminum alloy for corrosion protection. Motor Size : 72cc; 4 stroke; water cooled
8. Dyrabrest 3.6 HP 2 Stroke Outboard Motor Engine with Fishing Boat Engine Inflatable Water Cooling System
- ????️【Durable & Corrosion Protection】Durable cast aluminum construction for superior corrosion protection. Superior outboard anti corrosion system and anodes for increased durability.
- ????️【Parameter】Max. Output: 2.6kw /3.6HP
- Full throttle operating range (rpm): 4000-5000
- Stroke: 2
- Displacement (ml): 55CC
- Bore×Stroke (mm): 44×33
- Starting system: Manual
- Control system: manual tilt
- Gear shift position: Clutch control.
- ????️【Feature】360 degree steering rotation for reverse without gear shifting. Superior engine water cooling system for improved engine performance.
- ????️【Function】Start-In-Gear protection/clutch feature prohibits prop rotation while idling. Lift/Tilt feature for shallow water operation and convenience.
- ????️【High Performance】Standard CDI ignition system for easy starting and improved performance. Vertical mount engine design for increased power, performance and durability.
Dimensions (L×W× H) mm: 365×220×920
Propeller options: 3-7¼ “x 5”
Recommended Fuel: # 93 Lead-free gasoline
Recommended Gear Oil: Professional Gear Oil
Mixed Rating: Fuel : Oil (30/50:1)
Cold style: Water-cooled
Shipping Weight: 21.4 pounds
-Superior carbonation system with primer bulb for increased efficiency.
-Twist grip throttle handle and engine stop button for improved response.
-Through the prop exhaust outlet for decreased noise and pollutant.
-Black propeller or white propeller would be sent at random.
-2 strokes 3.5 hp and 3.6 hp are controlled by the handle, which is operated by the clutch. There is no Neutral.
-only idle mode or low speed mode.
How to start:
1. please make sure the ratio of Gasoline: Oil = 35：1.Please DO use special oil for 2-stroke motor.
2. press the button on the carburetor for several times until the yellow and black pipes are full of oil.
3. leave the throttle in the start position before starting,and then keep it in the ON position after running.
Please install gear oil first before using the motor.Otherwise the motor will be damaged.Please contact us if you need videos.
1.The machine itself is lightweight, it can use on boat weight of 100kg or less , load-bearing 4 people.
2.Necessary: you have to prepare a boat-motor stand or Hanging board on your boat.
Don’t start the motor on bank. Even if you want test the motor, it should be done in the river!
9. Mophorn Outboard Remote Control Single Engine 8M0059686 Outboard Motor Controls Fit for Mercury OEM Binnacle/Console Top Mount with 2 Feet Trim Harness
- 【DURABLE IN USE】- Made of high quality iron material, high temperature resistance for a long lifespan.
- 【EASY TO USE】- It is easy to use and it comes with 2 ft. trim harness for easy installation.
- 【POWER TRIM SWITCH】- Used to trim or raise driver unit for trallering, launching,beaching,or shallow water operation.
- 【FRICTION ADJUSTMENT NUT】- The nut can be adjust to increase or decease the friction on the control handle, preventing creep os the remote control handle.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- Fit for all current mariner outboards with integrated trim and newer force outboards 40 hp. For a single outboard and is furnished with single trim.
10. MERCURY Genuine Premium Plus 2-Stroke Synthetic Blend Oil Gal – 858027K01
Mercury 92-858027K01, Premium Plus Outboard Oil 2-Cycle Plus, 1 Gallon
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mercury 36 Hp Outboard for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!