Finding your suitable readers for lenovo laptops 13″ is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenovo laptops 13″ including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
745 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13" Laptop, FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, Intel Core i3-10110U Processor, 4GB DDR4 OnBoard RAM, 64GB SSD, Intel Integrated Graphics, Chrome OS, 82B80006UX, Graphite Grey
- Work from home, school, or anywhere with the outstanding combination of performance, connectivity, and entertainment enabled by 10th Generation InteI Core processors. The Lenovo Flex 5 offers intelligent performance features that adapt to you for a personalized, intuitive, and responsive experience
- This 2-in-1 laptop combines a keyboard and touchscreen to make it easy to interact with everything on your display! You can also use the Lenovo digital pen (sold separately) to quickly write, click or drag files right on the screen
- The 13-inch FHD display in this slim, light 360° convertible Chromebook offers beautiful visuals, while narrow bezels minimize distractions. Two user-facing stereo speakers keep you immersed in the experience
- Use your Google account to easily access files, videos, music, and documents stored on the cloud from anywhere! With up to 10 hours* of battery life, you’ll stay productive
- Connect with the built-in webcam, 2 USB Type-C ports, a USB Type-A port, and an audio jack. It also has the latest Intel WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5. 0 a fast, reliable connection
With the Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 laptop, you’ll enjoy more productivity with less complexity! This 13-inch Chromebook, powered by 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processors, boasts up to 10 hours of battery life to let you get things done quickly and easily with all your favorite Chromebook features. Powered by Chrome OS and designed to integrate easily with your Google account, just turn it on, log in, and you have access to all your shared files, photos, music, and documents! Of course, productivity is about more than efficiency – it’s also about safety. This touchscreen Chromebook updates automatically every six weeks to help protect you from online threats. Plus, the verified boot process looks for malicious changes that might put your data in danger, whether you’re working from home or out in the world. Combine that with a battery that lasts up to 10 hours*, and you’ll always be ready. A great Chromebook for college, work from home, or everyday entertainment, the Chromebook Flex 5 delivers the immersive experience you’re looking for. User-facing dual speakers and an LCD w/LED backlight (anti-glare) display in full HD, coupled with narrow bezels to minimize screen clutter, let you enjoy streaming video, movies, and more in crisp, clear, and vibrant detail. Fun and intuitive, this touchscreen Chromebook makes it easy to access everything you need; it’s also digital pen compatible (digital pen sold separately), so you can write, draw, or drag files with ease. With its convertible laptop design, you can just flip the screen around on its 360° hinge to find the position that’s most comfortable for you: laptop mode, tablet mode, tent mode, and more! * Battery life based on testing with PLT (power load test). Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
2. Lenovo Yoga 730 2-in-1 13.3" FHD Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i5 1.6GHz, 8GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe SSD, Webcam, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Reader, Thunderbolt, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10
- Unprecedented Power – The Yoga Series are the world’s first convertible laptops the Yoga 730 is offering an 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U 1 6GHz up to 3 4GHz which easily handles multitasking situations Featuring the latest Intel processor 8G DDR4 provides lightning-fast boot-ups and transfer times massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power 256GB PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more
- Visual Enjoyment and Swift- With the razor-thin 5 9mm bezeled screen the Yoga 730 displays movies video and Skype calls in clear high-definition With 300 nits brightness you’ll see every detail Experience truly immersive sound with Dolby Atmos which creates a three-dimensional audio space Log in to your laptop in less than 2 seconds with an optional fingerprint reader — that’s 3 times faster than the average time it takes to type in a password
- Designed for Flexibility – Weighing in at a featherlight 1 12 kg / 2 47 lbs and polished in premium aluminum the Yoga 730 will complement your style no matter where the day takes you Thanks to Rapid Charge technology fifteen minutes of charging will give you two hours of use—and with up to 11 5 hours of battery life to begin with you’ll never be slowed down by a dwindling battery
- More than just connectivity – Featuring the revolutionary connection technology of dual Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports the Yoga 730 offers swift versatile connection to high-res displays high-performance data devices and more—all while charging at faster speeds
- Best Windows Yet – The Window 10 defends your desktops using built-in security tools that always stay current with the latest threats Proactively safeguard your organization with enterprise-level security on all apps and devices Get all the features of Windows 10 Home operating system plus enterprise-grade security powerful management tools like single sign-on and enhanced productivity with Remote Desktop and Cortana
Product Description This Lenovo Yoga 730 2-in-1 13 3″ FHD TouchScreen Laptop is powered by the 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U 1 6GHz up to 3 4GHz The 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD make the system with enough storage space The Yoga 730 13 3” is a truly multimode device elegantly designed to be equally stylish as you transition from tablet mode to laptop mode and back The Fingerprint Reader makes logging in to your laptop in less than two seconds! Key Specifications Processor Core i5-8250U Graphics Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Memory 8GB Soldered DDR4-2400 Hard Drive 256GB SSD M 2 PCIe Screen 13 3″ FHD (1920×1080) IPS 300nits Anti-glare Touchscreen Bluetooth Bluetooth 4 1 Security Fingerprint Reader Wireless Type 802 11ac 2×2 + BT4 1 Optical Drive NA Keyboard Backlit Keyboard Ports 2 x Type-C Thunderbolt USB 3 0 Audio jack Operating System Windows 10 Home Built-In Webcam Yes Pen None Battery Integrated 48Wh Battery Life 11 5 hours Dimension 12 1 x 8 5 x 0 55in Colors Platinum Grey Weight 2 47lbs
3. Lenovo Ideapad 720S 13.3-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5-8250U, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620, Iron Grey) 81BV008FUS
- PREMIUM ON-THE-GO PEROFRMANCE: IdeaPad 720S fuses feather-light portability with plenty of processing power to handle everything you do. Pop it in your bag, and work or watch anywhere.
- SLEEK DESIGN: Featuring a 13″ wide-angle display and treated with the same technique used to shape and polish diamonds, the Ideapad 720S laptop has been redesigned with premium details and angled edges to look even thinner than it already is.
- IMPRESSIVE BATTERY LIFE AND ALWAYS-ON CHARGING: With up to 10 hours’ battery life, you’ll be able to stay moving all day. The Ideapad 720S laptop also features always-on charging, so you’ll be able to charge other devices via USB port-even when your laptop’s powered off.
- BRILLIANT VISUAL CLARITY: Enjoy stunning visuals when you stream videos, watch your favorite TV series or browse photos online. Featuring FHD resolution and a redesign that significantly narrows the borders around the screen, this Lenovo laptop provides the visual quality of a portable home theater.
- TRULY IMMERSIVE AUDIO: The Ideapad 720S laptop offers the revolutionary technology of Dolby Atmos, which creates a breathtaking 360-degree immersive audio experience in which sound flows from every direction when you listen through headphones. Headphones off? Sit back and enjoy crystal-clear sound from JBL Premium Audio speakers.
The Lenovo IdeaPad 720S offers feather-light portability with desktop class processing power to handle everything you do. Featuring a 13″ wide-angle display and finished in premium aluminum, this elegant powerhouse offers top-of-the-line Intel processing power, the 360 Degree sound of Dolby Atmos and innovative upgrades like an instant fingerprint login. Do more in style.
4. Lenovo IdeaPad 730s 13", 13.3" FHD, i5-8265U, 8 GB LPDDR, 256GB SSD, Integrated
Super lightweight at just 2.43lbs Speedy quad-core processing Premium aluminum chassis at 11.9 mm thin Fast and secure fingerprint reader Up to 10 hours battery life, plus rapid charge ***
5. Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14″ Laptop, 14.0″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, Narrow Bezel, Windows 10, 81W0003QUS, Abyss Blue
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast & powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2×2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You’ll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
- System RAM Type: DDR4 SDRAM
With the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14-inch laptop, you’ll enjoy powerful performance for all types of everyday tasks. Whether you’re working from your home office, a student who needs a lightweight laptop for school, or just need a great entry-level Windows computer for entertainment, video chats, and other day-to-day uses, this practical notebook is engineered for long-lasting performance. Powered by the new Ryzen™ 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, you’ll get multi-core processing power to help you get more things done faster.
Expect more from your entertainment with the IdeaPad 3 laptop. The 14-inch full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers beautiful image clarity. Narrow bezels on both sides of the display eliminate clutter and help deliver a cleaner, more immersive visual experience. Plus, you’ll enjoy crystal-clear sound through two speakers with Dolby Audio™ Take this handy, portable laptop with you everywhere to enjoy videos, streaming music, and much more. Q-Control lets you easily switch between “Max modes” for faster performance and “battery saving mode” for a quieter user experience.
6. Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 14 Inch FHD Touchscreen Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 12GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD, Windows 10, 81SS000DUS, Black, Pen Included
- With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD touch screen Display and the powerful and efficient AMD Ryzen 5 3500U mobile Processor, you can work, stream, and game for hours, along with Radeon Vega 8 for fast video and photo editing. Includes HDMI, USB-C, and USB 3.1 inputs
- Comprehensive, built-in, ongoing protection with Windows 10 helps protect you against viruses, malware, and ransomware
- Convenient true block privacy shutter allows you to physically close your PC’s webcam whenever you’re not using it
- With the included active Pen, you can draw or take notes directly on the screen, anywhere you go
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with recharge Technology to power your laptop computer up to 80% in just one hour
Featuring powerful and efficient AMD processing and a battery that lasts all day – Plus rapid recharging that can restore your battery charge up to 80% in just an hour – the Lenovo flex 14 Convertible touchscreen laptop can help make your ideas happen. This multi-mode PC also has a physical Webcam Shutter for extra privacy, while the digital pen support enables you to write or sketch directly onto the full HD 14″ Display. Use your Flex 14 2-in-1 laptop in notebook computer mode for your everyday computing needs, fold it into tablet computer mode for drawing or touchscreen interaction, or put it into tent or stand mode to binge your favorite streaming shows or Share a movie with friends as the Radeon Vega integrated graphics bring you amazing performance on the go. Your Windows 10 laptop comes with comprehensive, built-in security features, including firewall and Internet protections to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware. Family Options and parental controls will help you protect your kids online, keep track of their activities on the laptop tablet, and help set good screen time habits. Combining Fast processing speed and multimedia performance, The Lenovo flex 14 is a great laptop for a college student, gaming enthusiast, or for all types of everyday use.
7. Lenovo 20AL009CUS ThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64)
- Intel Core i7-4600U processor (2 cores, 2.10GHz, 4MB cache), Intel HD Graphics 4400,DDR3L memory controller (up to 1600MHz), Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.30GHz), HT technology
- 8GB PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- fingerprint reader, 3 + 3 battery cells (interior + exterior), HD720p resolution camera, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless
- 12.5 Inch / 31.7 cm HD (1366×768) TFT color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 300 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty, 1 year battery
Introducing the thinner, lighter, 12.5″ Lenovo ThinkPad X240. While just 0.78″ thin and starting from 3 lbs., the X240 combines intelligent design with top-of-the-line hardware, setting new standards for those who travel light.
Manufacturer’s warranty has expired Windows 7 Pro has been upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 30 day return policy
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2014
Well, it goes from bad to worse...
Having spoken to Lenovo Singapore, where I am currently resident for a few months; It was going to $200 to open the case to diagnose the problem. If it was a motherboard they could not quote how much or how long it would be away as the motherboard would have to be ordered in.
I went elsewhere and I had the motherboard replaced within a few days -- for little more than the cost of Lenovo Singapore to check it out.
But it appears that getting it serviced outside of the company has dire consequences.
Windows is no longer activated and will not accept the original key as it tied to the original motherboard. Researching online shows multiple posts where it should simply be a matter of contacting the dealer to advise that it hasn't been upgraded or swapped to a new PC, it has been repair.
So I contact Lenovo Singapore: Did you do the repair in our service shop? No. It is not under warranty and you did not purchase in Singapore we cannot help you with activation. Phone hung up.
Then I Contact Lenovo U.S: You need to go the Singapore Service Centre to get windows re-activated. I explain that Lenovo Singapore said they won't do it because I did not get it repaired from them and did not purchase from them - I purchased in Lenovo US. Chat window closes.
Finally I contact Microsoft... yes it can be done!
Please send photos of sticker and proof of purchase. I PDF the Amazon invoice - LenovoThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64.
I take photo of the rear. No Windows 7 sticker with key -- just a small Windows 8. So I also take screen shot windows key currently installed on computer. (The original purchase was supposed to come with windows 8 but was able to be downgraded to Windows 7.) After Windows 7 there are no more stickers placed on the bottom of PCs.
Because there is no Windows 7 sticker I'm out of luck. So now it's changed with Microsoft. Sorry, cannot supply you with Windows 7 key. Your sticker says windows 8, and the invoice says windows 7. I explain that it was the downgrade from windows 8 to windows 7 as was available at the time. She says I cannot give you windows 7 because the sticker says windows 8. And cannot give you windows 8 because it's no longer supported.
Talk about a Catch22 -- Yossarian would be proud! And ironically Windows 7 will no longer be supported in 2020.
So 'thanks' to Lenovo for an expensive product that failed inside 4 years.
And 'thanks' Lenovo Singapore for the lack of service and support in attempting to rectify a problem.
'Thanks' Lenovo US for not putting the right stickers on the computer when I got Windows 7 - whichmeans I was abandoned by Microsoft.
Having used windows since 1996,I have always used the genuine product. I'm not a thief, and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
I can now say I will definitely NOT purchase Lenovo again.And the lack of flexibility by Microsoft means my next PC will be an Apple.
Additional 2 stars removed for lack of assistance after repair from Lenovo and Microsoft.
******** Review Updated March 8, 2018*********
Purchase Date: June 7, 2014
Original Review: August 3, 2014
Computer Died: March 1, 2018
This computer lasted 3 years and 9 months. The motherboard stopped working in March 2018, although there were some issues in late December 2017, where the computer would just go to a black screen / power out. Eventually it went one last time and would not restart. I have been advised that it is most likely themotherboard - which is not worth repairing or replacing. You may draw your own conclusions on my thoughts, but it is highly unlikely I would purchase Lenovo again.
Originally 5 stars, but two stars removed for lack of longevity and that the fingerprint reader was useless
******** Original Review Starts August 3, 2014*********
I know there have been mixed reviews on the X240, especially from long time Lenovo ThinkPad owners.
I was looking for a powerful laptop that I can hook up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse while at home, but be small enough to easily travel with and decided on this one.
One of the major issues people seem to have is with the track-pad. I don't use track-pad buttons very often, preferring to double tap the pad. I still prefer a mouse, but the track-pad works ok for me, when I'm not using the mouse.
The two USB ports could be an issue, but I purchased a small Bluetooth mouse for when I am away from home and it leaves both USB ports free for a hard drive or flash drive.
I like the keyboard, which has a much better feel than my Toshiba, but as I'm not an accomplished typist, the TrackPoint doesn't get much use.
8GB of RAM is enough for what I do, (it would be nice to be upgradeable, but that option seems to be disappearing on ultra-books) and the processor, when teamed with the SSD, moves very quickly.
I'm happy with the standard battery. I get excellent battery life (my recent Toshiba was good for 3 hours when new...) I didn't want the bulk of the upgraded battery, although some reviews like the keyboard lift (and huge boost in battery time) it gives. It is nice to have the option of easily adding a battery, that some other manufacturers no longer allow
I wanted Windows 7 (it came with the pro version), and I didn't want a touch screen. I've tried Win8 and I have to say I'm not a huge fan, but I guess I can get used to it sometime in the future. While it makes sense the Microsoft is moving to a touch based interface for phones and tablets, I don't want to touch my monitor or laptop screen as (A). it is hard work lifting my arms all the time, and (B) I want /need my screens to be crystal clear.I have an iPad retina and there is so much loss of clarity because of fingerprints, the retina screen seems almost pointless, unless you keep it crystal clear. (BTW Touch my laptop screen and I'll break your fingers: )
I was very happy with the price, saving close to US$750 if I had purchased at home and also got a longer international warranty.
One issue I did have was with a 3.0 USB hub. I tried a powered USB 3.0 hub from Anker, however there was some issue with the Western Digital Elements Portable Hard Drive losing connection. Now, I'm not sure where the issue lies, but suffice it to say for me, the X240, WD Passport HD and the Anker USB powered hub, didn't play well together. After several weeks of communication with Anker, the issue was not resolved. I have stopped using the 3.0 Hub and reverted to my older Belkin 2.0 hub, and while the hard drive is slower, it doesn't disconnect. I'm more concerned about damage to the drive and data integrity, than speed. And 3.0 is not required for mouse & keyboard.
Over the years, I've owned Gateway (Win95), Compaq (ME), Acer (XP) and Toshiba (Win7) laptops upgrading about every 5 years. I've always kept my older laptop as a Back Up device and networked. Now that XP is unsupported (and the Toshiba was giving me 90 minutes of battery life) it was time to upgrade.
I can honestly say this Lenovo ThinkPad X240, in this configuration, is the best laptop / ultrabook I have owned.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014
Same problem. All our smart people looked at this and finally my wife solved it. Turned out it was the virus protection program that came installed on it that was causing the problems. This was by far the most expensive laptop we have ever purchased and we expected better.
8. 2020 Lenovo Yoga 730 13.3 Inch FHD IPS 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Quad-Core i5-8250U up to 4.6GHz, 8G RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 620, Backlit Keyboard, JBL Speakers, Win 10)
- 13.3" FHD(1920 x 1080)IPS Anti-Glare Multi-touch Display,?Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620,?Intel Quad Core i5-8250U(1.6GHz up to 3.4GHz, 6MB?Cache)
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 1 x USB Type-C with Thunderbolt, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio jack
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
NexiPC sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
1. 360° flip-and-fold design: Offers four versatile modes — laptop, tablet, tent and stand. Lenovo Transition automatically switches specific applications to full screen when changing from PC to tablet, tent or stand position.
2. Hear It All with Crystal-Clear Audio: With JBL stereo speakers optimized with Dolby Audio Premium, you’ll experience virtual surround sound with less distortion.
Display: 13.3" FHD(1920 x 1080)IPS Anti-Glare Multi-touch Display
Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-8250U(1.6GHz up to 3.4GHz, 6MB Cache)
Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
Hard drive: 256GB PCIe SSD
Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Video: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
Audio: Dolby Audio Premium, 2 x JBL speakers
Ports: 1 x USB Type-C with Thunderbolt, 1xUSB 3.0, 1xAudio jack
Battery: 4-cell 48Wh lithium-ion, Up to 10.5 hours
Camera:720p HD webcam
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
Security: Fingerprint reader
Keyboard: Backlight Keyboard
Dimensions: 12.2 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches
9. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (3rd Gen) - 13in - Core i7 8650U - 8 GB RAM - 256 - 13" Touchscreen LCD - 2 in 1 Notebook - Fingerprint Reader - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition (20KJ0017US)
- Included in Package will be (1) Tablet, (1) Battery pack, (1) Black Pogo keyboard, (1) Pen Pro, Fingerprint reader, (2) Webcams, Documentation
- 1.9GHz Intel Core i7 8650U - 8GB LPDDR3 SDRAM - 256 GB SSD TCG Opal Encryption 2
- 13" IPS, LED-backlit, Touch screen 3000 x 2000 (QHD) - Intel UHD Graphics 620 -
- (1) Micro SD reader (supports optional USH-I, microSDHC, microSDXC) - (2) M.2 (one holds the solid state drive and the other holds an Intel 8265 802.11ac Bluetooth wireless adapter) - I/O: (2) USB-C (Power Delivery 3.0) - (1) Pogo keyboard connector - (1) Pen holder slot - (1) 3.5mm audio combo
- Lithium Polymer Battery - Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Bluetooth
Redesigned from the ground up, the ThinkPad X1 Tablet gives you power, productivity, and portability in an ultra-premium detachable 2-in-1. From the enlarged 13" screen to the enhanced security hardware, to the responsive voice experience that wakes your device even faster, the ThinkPad X1 Tablet is the perfect solution for professionals on the go.
10. 2019 Lenovo ThinkPad X260 12.5" IPS Anti-Glare HD Business Laptop (Intel Dual Core i5-6200U, 16GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD) WiFi AC, Bluetooth, Fingerprint, Backlit, Ethernet, Windows 10 Professional
- 16GB DDR4 RAM 256GB SSD
- (Seal is broken for upgrades Only, Professional Installation Service included)
- Intel Dual Core i5-6200U 2.3 GHz Processor (Turbo up to 2.80 GHz, 2 Core 4 Threads, 3 MB SmartCache)
- 12.5" IPS Anti-Glare HD (1366x768) NON-Touch with Integrated Intel HD 520 Graphics, supports external digital monitor via HDMI or Mini DisplayPort
- supports three independent displays
- Max resolution: 4K [email protected] (DisplayPort via Mini DisplayPort cable)
- [email protected] (HDMI)
- Intel 8260ac 2x2 WIFI + BlueTooth 4.1 | Fingerprint Reader | Backlit Keyboard | Ethernet RJ-45
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Lenovo Warranty Ends 2022 | Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, Lite Gaming and School Education
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Laptops 13 for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!