Finding your suitable readers for lenovo l27i-28 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenovo l27i-28 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
948 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo 61C7KCR1US ThinkVision S27i-10 27-Inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor, Black
“The ThinkVision s27i-10 is a high-performance monitor specifically meant for your work in office. With a 27-inch FHD in-plane Switching display, Enjoy a 178 wide viewing angle with crystal-clear detail and vivid colors.
2. Lenovo ThinkVision P27h-10 27 LED LCD Monitor – 4 ms, Black (61AFGAR1US)
- The ThinkVision P27h monitor has a black glossy appearance with a full function ergonomic stand. It offers a crystal clear Near-Edgeless IPS display of 2560×1440 resolution and sRGB 99% color gamut, providing vivid, accurate images from a wide viewing angle. Moreover, each monitor has been pre-calibrated to obtain an accurate and consistent color with a factory calibration report.
The ThinkVision P27H Monitor has QHD resolution, 27″ display, and USB Type-C cable connection. This is what happens when superb color meets precise clarity – ultimate productivity from an exceptional 27″ monitor. Lenovo ThinkVision P27h-10 delivers stunning QHD resolution (2560 x 1440) with factory-calibrated accuracy for exquisite detail and smart function to connect all USB devices onto monitor by one USB Type-C cable. The stunning Near-Edgeless IPS-type display is perfect for multi-screen settings, and connects easily to virtually any device.
3. Lenovo L28u-30 28 Inch UHD Monitor
Lenovo L28u-30 28-inch 4K display with the ultra-thin bezel is ideal for home entertainment and casual gaming. Astounding clarity with colors that flow seamlessly and a response time of 4ms to enhance your gaming experience. Wide viewing angles enabled by the In-Plane Switching panel and low blue light filtering from Natural Low Blue Light Technology with undistorted color performance. Product Lenovo L28u-30. Machine Type 65FA. Color Raven Black. Panel In-Plane Switching. Display Size 28″. View Area 631.93×359.78 mm. Resolution 3840×2160. Aspect Ratio 16:9. Pixel Pitch 0.16×0.16 mm.Dot / Pixel Per Inch 157.35 dpi. Brightness 300 nits. Contrast Ratio 1000:1. Pixel Response Time 4 ms/6 ms/14 ms. Color Gamut 99% sRGB, 90% DCI-P3. View Angle (H / V) 178 / 178. Stand Tilt Stand. Side Bezel Width 2 mm. Dimensions with Stand (HxWxD) 450.82×636.94×219.98 mm. Power Consumption (Typical / Maximum) 31W / 48W. Power Adapter Integrated. Weight (Including Stand) 11.45 lb / 5.2kg. Warranty 1-year. ENERGY STAR ENERGY STAR 8.0. TCO None.EPEAT Silver. Presets / User Settings 15. On-Screen Display OSD, 8 Languages. USB Port None,.Speaker None.Camera None.Low Blue Light / Eye Comfort Eye Comfort. Multiple Input HDMI, DP. Monitor Cable HDMI.
4. T23D-10 22.5IN WLED LCD MON 19X12 4MS
T23D-10 22.5IN WLED LCD MON 19X12 4MS
5. Lenovo ThinkVision S24e-10 23.8-Inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor
Lenovo ThinkVision 23.8″ Led LCD 1920 x 1080 Full HD VGA, HDMI
6. Lenovo C24-10 23.6-Inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor, FHD (1920×1080), VGA/HDMI, 1ms, Vesa, Tilt Adjust, Tüv Low Blue Light Certified, 65E3KCC1US
- The 23.6-Inch TN full HD screen offers 1920 x 1080 resolution for crisp, sharp images.
- Up to 1ms response time is great for gaming and multimedia videos.
- Vga, HDMI, and audio out offer versatile connectivity options.
- Ensure a comfortable viewing experience with a -4°/22° tilt stand and VESA Mount capability.
- Tüv low Blue light certification helps to protect your Eyes from potentially harmful Blue light.
Both versatile and functional, the Lenovo C24-10 23.6-Inch LED backlit LCD monitor offers both value and performance. With a Full-HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, you’ll get stunning images, while the 1ms response time means that multimedia and gaming visuals will be smooth and sharp. This Lenovo computer monitor is great for general personal use, business use, or casual gaming. Both VGA and HDMI ports make this LED monitor simple to connect to your laptop or desktop computer. The 23.6-Inch Screen of this PC monitor is a convenient size for home or business use, and it’s helpfully designed to fit wherever you need it – even on the wall with VESA mount capability. The tilt stand also offers impressive flexibility, with the panel tilting between -4° to 22° for your viewing comfort. An anti-glare coating and TÜV low Blue light certification make the Lenovo C24-10 Computer monitor easy on the eyes. This affordable monitor is energy star® certified, saving you time and money.
7. T24I-10 23.8IN LED LCD MON 19X10 VGA DPT
T24I-10 23.8IN LED LCD MON 19X10 VGA DPT
8. Lenovo ThinkVision S22e-19 21.5-Inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor
Lenovo – Lenovo ThinkVision s22e-19 LED monitor – 21.5″ (21.5″ Viewable) – 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080P) – VA – 250 CD/M² – 3000: 1 – 4 ms – HDMI, VGA – Raven Black
9. Lenovo Thinkvision T2224D Monitor is A Perfect Balance of Performance and Value. (61B1JAR1US)
The Lenovo ThinkVision T2224d is the perfect balance between performance and value. For space-saving scenario, this monitor is also is designed to support ThinkCentre’s Tiny PC with the VESA Bracket and provide cable management. T2224d has low blue light function can help to protect user’s eyes.
10. Lenovo 60DFAAR1US 19.5" Screen LED-Lit Monitor
The Lenovo ThinkVision E2054 60DFAAR1US 19.5" LED LCD monitor in black, supports maximum screen resolution up to 1440 x 900. The 1000:1 contrast ratio provides excellent picture quality and has backlight stabilization control that maintains monitor brightness. The monitor features ultrafast 7 ms response time that avoids streaking, blurring and ghosting in fast-moving scenes and video games. The monitor supports 16.7 million colors, so that you can enjoy crisp and clear pictures. It supports 178-deg wide viewing angle and has VGA interface for external connectivity.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo L27i28 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!