Finding your suitable readers for leapfrog laptop toy is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for leapfrog laptop toy including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
564 reviews analysed
1. LeapFrog My Own Leaptop, Green
- Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play Leapfrog computer built for kids.
- Customize My Own Leaptop to help your child spell his or her name.
- Leapfrog new, larger screen makes the pretend computer play even bigger, featuring 26 fun animal animations! Tap away in 4 learning modes, including ABCs, Messages, Games, and Music.
- Send and receive pretend emails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies.
- Pretend to be like Mom and Dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout, and a take-along handle. Ages 2-4 years
- Alphabet and early vocabulary learning is reinforced with every tap of a letter as children play on a laptop made just for them.
- Fun animations bring the learning to life, and children are able to pretend to exchange emails with Scout!
2. LeapFrog 2-in-1 LeapTop Touch,Green
- 2-in-1 laptop features a screen that flips to convert from keyboard to tablet mode
- Laptop features a keyboard with letters A-Z and numbers 1-10, or swivel and transform it into a touch tablet
- Kids can pretend to be like mom and dad with role-play activities like emailing Scout
- Features five learning modes – ABCs, numbers, games, music and messages
- Parents can customize the laptop to help their child spell their name
Learning fun is a tap away with the laptop touch 2-in-1 laptop. Kids can learn about letters, numbers, music and more on a laptop that’s made just for them. Open the laptop to see the screen in keyboard mode, then close the laptop and watch the screen magically swivel into tablet mode. The laptop features an A-Z keyboard and number buttons 1-10, while the tablet features a touch screen. Kids will have fun pretending to email Scout, or tapping away in five learning modes–abcs, numbers, games, music and messages. PLUS, the laptop can be customized to help your child spell their name. The take-along handle makes it great for learning on the go!.
3. LeapFrog My First Learning Tablet, Black
- Press the app and bottom icons or slide fingers over the screen for a multicolor light show. Every action activates unique patterns of lights, colors and sounds
- Just like mom and dad’s, this kid-tough toddler tablet features a home button, 20 app icons and introduces letters, numbers, shapes, animals, colors and more
- For role-play excitement, press the five dock icons and talk on the phone with Scout, explore time concepts, listen to Scout, play with the pretend camera and listen to music
- Play with the apps like a real tablet in Explore mode and hear exciting phrases about weather, sports and health. Learn mode includes colors, numbers, shapes and more
- Music mode plays songs and melodies and lets little ones create their own masterpieces
4. LeapFrog My Peek-a-Boo LapPup, Scout
- Open and close the laptop to learn about opposites, rhymes, shapes, colors and numbers. Scout’s mouth lights up as he talks
- Play a silly game of peek-a-boo by pressing Scout’s name tag button. Scout will cover his eyes and say cute peek-a-boo phrases
- Pressing the light-up crayon buttons builds motor skills and triggers phrases and songs about colors
- Shape buttons play cute rhymes about shapes, colors and numbers
- Intended for ages 6-24 months. Requires 3 AAA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use
Learning is important business with My Peek-a-Boo LapPup! Open the toy laptop and say hello to Scout before getting to work on learning about rhymes, shapes, colors and numbers. Press Scout’s name tag button to move his paws in front of his eyes and hear cute peek-a-boo phrases. Five crayon buttons light up while playing phrases and songs about colors. Shape buttons play rhymes about shapes, colors and numbers. Slide the clicking mouse up and down for additional imitative play. Close the lid and say goodbye! Intended for ages 6-24 months. Requires 3 AAA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use.
5. LeapFrog Chat and Count Emoji Phone, Black, Great Gift for Kids, Toddlers, Toy for Boys and Girls, Ages 2, 3, 4, 5
- Have playful conversations with Scout and receive pretend phone calls and voicemail messages with this role-play smartphone built just for toddlers
- Explore and count numbers 0-10 with exciting animations by pressing the light-up number buttons
- Watch cute videos featuring Scout by pressing the video button and add emoji’s with sound effects just like popular social media sites
- Listen to two songs about counting and phone manners or a melody by pressing the music button
- Games include a guessing game to try and guess the objects and a number game that asks to match the number buttons with the number on the screen. Requires 3 AAA (batteries included for demo purposes only
- new batteries recommended for regular use)
- intended for ages 18 months to 5 years
Pick up the phone, it’s Scout! Chat with Scout, learn about numbers, watch cute animations and add Emoji similar to a real smartphone.
6. LeapFrog My Own Leaptop, Pink
- Pretend, play and learn away! Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play computer built for kids
- The award-winning play of My Own Leaptop is now even better with a larger screen featuring 26 fun critter animations! Tap away in 4 learning modes—ABCs, Messages, Games and Music—and bop along to 16 songs and melodies
- Be big – and little. Pretend to be like Mom and Dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout or Violet, and a take-along handle
- Customize My Own Leaptop to help your child spell his or her name. Skills learned include the alphabet, pretend play, music & rhythm, media literacy, and animals
- Alphabet and early vocabulary learning is reinforced with every tap of a letter as children play on a laptop made just for them. Fun animations bring the learning to life, and children are able to pretend to exchange emails with Scout and Violet
- Learn the alphabet, spell your name and more!
- Customize My Own Leaptop to spell your child’s name.
- Send and receive pretend emails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies.
- Ages 3+ years.
- 4 learning modes, including ABCs, Messages, Games, and Music.
7. LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Interactive Learning System, Green
- Engages kids through books, audio and 3D-like animations for an experience that reinforces learning and helps kids better understand the concepts
- Interact with the on-screen animations by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and words to explore reading, counting, problem solving and more
- Most replayable activities have two levels WITH more than 50 key skills per grade level covering a variety of preschool through first grade subjects
- Includes 700+ activities across a library of more than 25 books (sold separately), which includes two learn to read book sets
- Grow-with-me stylus is comfortable for kids of all ages and promotes proper writing grip. A computer with an Internet connection is required to download books onto the LeapStart system. Not compatible with LeapReader books or systems. 3 AA batteries required
Experience the magic of the LeapStart 3D interactive learning system and get kids excited about learning with 3D-like animations that magically bring the activities to life. Perfect for visual or auditory learners, The touch and talk activities enhance learning with interactive animations to help kids build math, reading, problem-solving skills and more. Using the grow-with-me stylus is comfortable for kids of all ages and promotes proper writing grip. The LeapStart library of 25+ books (each sold separately) covers a variety of preschool through first grade subjects For 2-7 year olds with more than 30 activities in every book. Many replayable activities have two levels with 50+ key skills per grade level, so kids can play and learn at the level and move up when they’re ready. A total of 700+ activities across the LeapStart library help kids build tomorrow’s skills today. A computer with an Internet connection is required to download books onto the LeapStart system.
8. LeapFrog Scribble and Write
Trace the lights to learn how to write! Children trace the lights to get practice drawing upper- and lowercase letters and numbers. Scribble & Write provides stroke-by-stroke guidance and has a NEW mode that provides instant accuracy feedback. Best of all, Scribble & Write uses a single retraceable surface for ease of use and portability. Appropriate for children ages 3 years and up.
Light up early writing skills! Scribble & Write provides stroke-by-stroke guidance and has a NEW mode that provides instant accuracy feedback. Children trace the lights to get practice writing upper- and lowercase letters AND numbers. Engineered to grow with your child, Scribble & Write delivers challenges targeted to a range of writing abilities—graduate from Level 1 where scribbling is encouraged to Level 2 where writing for accuracy is the goal. New instant accuracy feedback mode is thoughtfully designed to teach proper stroke order and correct letter shapes through verbal feedback and the opportunity to try again. Appropriate for children ages 3 years and older.
Trace the lights to learn how to write!
New writing accuracy feedback.
Get stroke-by-stroke guidance as you trace the lights to learn how to write! Your little one will get loads of practice writing upper- and lowercase letters and numbers. Letters A-Z and numbers 1-10 make their debut in an engaging, interactive environment. Scribble & Write reinforces what your child learns by engaging him/her in fun activities, such as clapping to a count that matches the featured number. Thoughtfully designed for both left- and right-handed children, the tablet’s easy-grip stylus was engineered to encourage proper finger placement and pencil control. Best of all, Scribble & Write uses a single retraceable surface for ease of use and portability. LeapFrog Scribble & Write is designed to teach important preschool skills in a hands-on way and is appropriate for children ages 3 years and older.
LeapFrog Learning Difference
True to the LeapFrog philosophy, there’s more than just writing practice that goes into the Scribble & Write tablet. Activities go beyond handwriting to introduce letter sounds, counting and hand-eye coordination. Research is behind our thoughtfully redesigned stylus, which accommodates the development of grip, strength, and dexterity. What’s more, the new design offers two ways to hold the stylus depending on development and experience, as well as both left- and right-hand functionality. A level switch allows you to control the level of challenge, whether in just-learning-to-scribble phase or advancing on to tracing and letter strokes.
Innovative Learning Approach
LeapFrog Scribble & Write encourages young children to learn handwriting through reinforced guidance and experimentation. The innovative tablet also teaches letter sounds, counting and the development of hand-eye coordination. “Scribble & Write offers multiple levels of learning fun, from early exploration of letter shapes to stroke-by-stroke instant accuracy feedback. Kids are guided to write letters in an engaging and interactive experience at their own pace.”—LeapFrog Learning Team
What’s In The Box?
LeapFrog Scribble & Write and Parent Guide.
Discover more LeapFrog toys such as My Own LeapTop, a personalized pretend play computer (Sold separately).
9. VTech Tote and Go Laptop, Orange
- Kids laptop offers 20 learning activities that teach 60+ words, spelling, shapes, logic and animals
- educational electronic toy has progressive learning levels
- The pre-K learning center plays 30 popular rock, country, or jazz style melodies
- puzzle and logic games develop critical thinking skills in toddlers
- Laptop for kids has an attached mouse that introduces basic mouse skills
- customize the kids computer with a name, age, favorite food, avatar and more
- Pre-K learning toy has a computer screen, but it is not backlit
- screen can be manually adjusted for contrast based on light levels of surroundings
- The children’s learning system is intended for kids 3 to 6 years of age
- 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
Learn and grow on the go with the VTech tote & go laptop. This kids’ Laptop offers 20 interactive activities with progressive learning levels that teach a variety of subjects. Children can also customize it with their name, age, avatar, favorite tunes and more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Leapfrog Laptop Toy for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!