Finding your suitable readers for induction cooktop 1500 w is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for induction cooktop 1500 w including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
676 reviews analysed
1. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
2. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
3. NuWave PIC Gold 1500W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately. Comes in non retail mail order brown box packaging
- The NuWave Gold is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- Uses up to 70 percent less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave Gold has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100F and 575F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10 degree increments. With a minimum setting of 100°F and an upper limit of 575° (Sear), the PIC offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop. The PIC also works very well as a banquet/catering warming station among other functions. The NuWave PIC does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allows you to save and recall favorite cooking procedures. Different functions or stages, including varying cooking times and temperatures, can be recorded and repeated at a later date, no matter how complex. A Delay function allows you to initiate cooking when its most convenient for you. The NuWave PIC was engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that serves no cooking function. also offers top-of-the-line safety features that promote safe and healthy cooking for individuals and families, including automatic shut off when cooking time is completed. Despite its portability and compact size, the NuWave PIC offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC allowing for greater diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes.
4. Eco4us – Induction Cooktop with 10 Temperature Levels and Digital Touch Controls. Safe & Easy To Use
- To see the Induction Cooktop in action, please check out our video under the product photos
- ** Induction Compatible Cookware Required, Not Included.** If a magnet sticks to the bottom of your cookware, it is compatible with induction cooking surfaces.
- Low Profile Design with Sensor Control System, High Temperature-Resistant Black-Crystal Panel
- 4 Digit LED Display, Auto-Off Function, Durable & Easy To Clean, 4 Hour Timer Function
- Reduced Fan Noise, Cools Down Quickly, Sliding Touch Control, Power & Time Indication. 1500 Watts, Overheating Protection Function, 10 Level Temperature Adjustment
5. Cusimax Hot Plate Electric Burner Single Burner Cast Iron Heating Plate Portable Burner 1500W with Adjustable Temperature Control Stainless Steel Non-Slip Rubber Feet Black Easy To Clean Upgraded Version
- [❤ MULTIPURPOSE & PORTABLE] – CUSIMAX Hot Plate is ideal for office use, camping, parties, boats, RVs, student accommodation, traveling or as an extra cooking utensil in your kitchen. Because of its small and light size, you can easily to used in confined spaces or anywhere.
- [❤ 1500W & easy to Control] – CUSIMAX Hot Plate used 7 thermostatically controlled heat settings conveniently to cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Also you can use it as extra burner to keep food warm.
- [❤ ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE AND SAFE] – CUSIMAX hot plate is equipped with a powerful 7.4 inches heating plate, compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7.1 inches. CUSIMAX hot plate can be used with any type of cookware in your home, such as aluminium pans, copper pans, cast lron frying pans and non-magnetic stainless steel pans can heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. Also, compared to induction cookers, hot plate is safe to use and doesn’t emit harmful radiation.
- [❤ SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN] Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool. The non-slip feet ensure that the unit stays firmly in place. Overheat protection and stylish indicator light for safe use. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, to avoid damage or injury.
6. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
7. Rosewill RHAI-16001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting
- Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 200 °, 260 °, 300 °, 350 °, 400 °, 425 °, 450 °
- New plate top pattern design
- Included 18-8 10” 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
- Cookware Suitability Detection, Overheating Protection function
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Color: Black with Gold Pattern
8 Power Levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400, 1600w, 1800w
Polished Crystal Plate Surface
LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 260°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
Three-Hour Timer Setting
Touching Control Panel
Cookware Suitability Detection
Stainless Steel Pot Included
Overheating Protection Function
Max. Support Weight: 17.6LBS
Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
Stainless Steel Pot
Pot Opening Size: 10.83”
Pot Bottom Size: 7.6”
Pot Depth: 3.54”
Capacity: 3.5 Quart
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
8. Cusimax Single Hot Plate, Electric Cast-Iron Portable Burner, 1500W, Upgraded Version B101
- [EASY COOKING] Conveniently cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States.
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE] Compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7.1 inches. Works with glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss.
- [CONVENIENT] The small scale in size makes it very portable. Ideal for dorm rooms, offices, camping, or even your RV. Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen. No stovetop required.
- [SAFE & DURABLE] Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat. Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool. Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use.
- [Feature] Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.The heating light may cycle on and off during operation. This cycling is normal and indicates that the correct temperature is being maintained.18-month Warranty for quality issues with FREE replacement. Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.
9. NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction Cooktop with Fry Pan – Black – 9"
NuWave’s Precision Induction Cooktop Flex offers precise temperature control wit hthe simple press of a button. You can adjust the cooking temperature in 10 Degree increments between 100 Degree and 500 DegreeF for a total of 45 precise temperature settings. The PIC’s induction technology heats the cookware directly, no the surroundign area, making it incredible safe. With no open flame or hot coil, there’s virtually no risk of fire. Utilizing 1300 watts of power, the lightweight and portable PIC allows you to cook gourmet meals virtually anywhere. It even offers state-of-the-art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to program your favorite cooking procedures. A 9″ hard anodized Duralon Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan is included. This versatile pan is the perfect complement to the NuWave PIC Flex, allowing you to cook your favorite foods without adding any unhealthy fat or oil.
10. Sandoo HA1897 Induction Cooktop, 1800W Portable Electric Burner Stove, Safety Single Burner Countertop, Timer and 15 Temperature & Power Setting, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 【1800W INDUCTION COOKTOP】Sandoo induction cooktop adopts 1800-watt power with 15 power levels(200w -1800w) to meet your various cooking demands. Sandoo induction cooktop delivers roughly 90% of the heat to the pan, cooks up to 50% faster than a traditional electric stove or gas stove, which saves both time and money!
- 【15 TEMPERATURES LEVELS & TIMER FUNCTION】 It can operate at 15 temperature ranges with precise temperature control from 120℉~ 465℉. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 179 minutes so as to you can slow stew with ease. Tilted easy-to-use digital push-button control panel prevent from burning out.
- 【COOKWARE COMPATIBILITY】★ONLY WORKS WITH iron pan, cast iron or stainless steel pan which must be made of a single material and have no thick surface layers. ★【E1: no pan or no suitable pan. Please put the pan firstly then turn on the induction cooktop otherwise it will display E1】Please use the right cookware to make sure induction cooktop works better. Suitable for induction cookware with a diameter of 4.73-10.24 in (12-26 cm).
- 【A NEW LEVEL OF HOME SAFETY】 The circuit design of induction cooktop to offer multiples safety protections. Most importantly, the induction cooktop can auto shutdown in 2 hours if no actions. There is a built-in diagnostic error message system to help you monitor the issues. No fire no gas pull out, much safer than a gas stove!
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE】ETL approved and comply with North American Standards. As a reliable seller, we also provide 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty and the coverage Limit up to total 【$ 13,000,000 】of PICC Commercial general liability insurance for our induction cooktop. For use the USA ONLY! ★Please buy the Sandoo products from the only one Authorized store: SYTECH. Other stores are not authorized and cannot be guaranteed.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop 1500 W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!