We spent many hours on research to finding hp 5120 switch 48, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best hp 5120 switch 48, you should not miss this article. hp 5120 switch 48 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 hp 5120 switch 48 by our suggestions
990 reviews analysed
1. HP J9775A#ABA HP 2530-48G Switch
HP 2530 Switch Series
The HP 2530 Switch Series consists of 12 fully managed Layer 2 edge switches that deliver cost-effective, reliable, secure, and easy-to-use connectivity to business networks. Designed for entry-level to midsize enterprise networks, these Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, and IPv6 host support.
The HP 2530 Switch Series offers uplink flexibility with four Gigabit Ethernet uplinks on all 24- and 48-port models. Gigabit Ethernet uplinks are four small form-factor pluggable (SFP) slots for fiber connectivity on the 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models. The Fast Ethernet 24- and 48-port models have two SFPs and two RJ-45 Gigabit uplinks. The compact and fanless 8-port switches offer additional flexibility with two dual-personality ports that can be used as either RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet or SFP ports. For customers implementing Power over Ethernet for voice, video, or wireless deployments, the HP 2530 PoE+ switches are IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at compliant with up to 30 W per port.
The switch series is easy to use, deploy, and manage via SNMP, CLI, and Web GUI. It offers flexible wall, table, and rack mounting; quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models; and improved power savings, with features such as IEEE 802.3 az (Energy Efficient Ethernet). These switches include a lifetime warranty, as well as all software releases and technical phone support.
- Cost-effective, reliable, and secure fully managed Layer 2 switches
- 8, 24, or 48 Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports with 4 Gigabit uplink ports (2 uplinks on 8-port models)
- PoE+ models for voice, video, and wireless deployments
- ACLs, EEE, and IPv4/IPv6 host support
- Includes lifetime warranty, all software releases, and technical phone support.
2. HP JL357A 2540 48G PoE+ 4SFP+, Switch, 48 Ports, Managed, Rack-mountable
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools — Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave — this Layer 2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from cloud-based Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. The 2540 delivers entry level features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It provides built-in 10GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6, PoE+ models and requires no software licensing.
3. HP 5120-48G EI Layer 3 Switch – 2 Slot JE069A
- The HP 5120G Series Gigabit devices are fully managed enterprise-class switches supporting Layer 3 static routing, stacking, and up to four optional 10-Gigabit links.
- This model has 48x 10/100/1000 ports including four dual personality SFP ports for fiber connectivity.
- Two expansion slots supporting available 2-port 10-Gigabit modules, up to four total 10-Gigabit ports.
- Enterprise-class manageability includes Command Line Interface, Web interface, and full SNMP support.
- Advanced IRF four-high stacking with distributed link aggregation and single IP management.
2 x Expansion Slots
4. HP 5120-48G-PoE+ EI Switch with 2 Interface Slots – switch – 48 ports – managed – rack-mountable –
the Hp 5120 Ei Switch Series Are Gigabit Ethernet Switches That Support Static Layer 3 Routing, Diversified Services, And Ipv6 Forwarding, As Well As Provide Up To Four 10-gigabit Ethernet (10 Gbe) Extended Interfaces. Unique Intelligent Resilient Framework (irf) Technology Creates A Virtual Fabric By Managing Several Switches As One Logical Device, Which Increases Network Resilience, Performance, And Availability While Reducing Operational Complexity. These Switches Provide Gigabit Ethernet Access And Can Be Used At The Edge Of A Network Or To Connect Server Clusters In Data Centers. High Scalability Provides Investment Protection With Two Expansion Slots, Each Of Which Can Support Two-port 10 Gbe Expansion Modules. High Availability, Simplified Management, And Comprehensive Security Control Policies Are Among The Key Features That Distinguish This Series.
5. HP 5120-48G-PoE+ EI Switch with 2 Interface Slots – switch – 48 ports – managed – rack-mountable
HP 5120-48G-PoE+ EI Switch with 2 Interface Slots – switch – 48 ports
6. HP JE069A 5120-48G EI Switch with 2 Slots
The HP A5120 ei switch Series are Gigabit Ethernet switches that support static layer 3 routing, diversified services, and IPv6 forwarding and provide up to four 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) extended interfaces.
7. HP Procurve 5120-48G-PoE+ EI Layer 3 Switch (JG237A#ABA)
The HP 5120 EI Switch Series are Gigabit Ethernet switches that support static Layer 3 routing, diversified services, and IPv6 forwarding, as well as provide up to four 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) extended interfaces. Unique Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric by managing several switches as one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity. These switches provide Gigabit Ethernet access and can be used at the edge of a network or to connect server clusters in data centers. High scalability provides investment protection with two expansion slots, each of which can support two-port 10 GbE expansion modules. High availability, simplified management, and comprehensive security control policies are among the key features that distinguish this series.
8. HP JE069A 5120-48G EI Switch with 2 Slots – JE069-6110â€‹1
HP JE069A 5120-48G EI SWITCH WITH 2 SLOTS – JE069-6110?Çï1
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp 5120 Switch 48 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!