714 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell H46C1166 Dehumidistat
2. Honeywell H6062A1000 HumidiPro Digital Humidistat/Dehumidistat
3. Honeywell H8908B Whole House Humidistat
Honeywell Whole-House Humidifiers are exceptional products and are an ideal match for your home furnace to keep you comfortable and manage the levels of humidity throughout your home. The Honeywell Humidistat comes equipped with the program to provide automatic low voltage control for humidifiers in central heating and air condition systems. The inherit flexibility of this unit’s size and installation make this a perfect fit for any number of rooms. This unit comes packaged with ducting screws and special lead wires for wiring to the humidifier. The compatibility options for with Honeywell Well Humidifiers are as follows: HE120, HE220, HE260, and HE360.
From the Manufacturer
Reliable Honeywell Whole-House Humidifiers work with your homes furnace to maintain a proper, comfortable humidity level throughout the home. Honeywell’s H8908B Humidistat provides automatic Low Voltage control of humidifiers in central heating and air conditioning systems.
4. Honeywell DG115EZIAQ TrueIAQ Digital IAQ Control
- Setting changes can be made easily with the touch of a button
- Manages humidification, dehumidification, ventilation and bathroom fans from a central point in your home
- Simultaneously displays both indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity levels on-screen. Automatically adjusts inside settings based on outdoor conditions
- Include individual air quality enhancements to your system with TrueIAQ, or integrate them all as part of a total air quality system
- Intuitive digital backlit display
DG115EZIAQ, Honeywell, Inc., HNYWL TRUEIAQ DIGITAL IAQ CON
From the Manufacturer
Integrate control of you home’s humidification, dehumidification, ventilation and even bathroom fans into a single device with Honeywell’s TrueIAQ control. TrueIAQ allows you to program your air quality and fan settings individually, or as a system for increased comfort and energy savings. Plus, TrueIAQ will automatically adjust settings for changes in outside temperature and humidity, and provides maintenance reminders to help keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency. For true indoor air quality control, choose TrueIAQ.
5. Honeywell – H8908DSPST – Dehumidistat, Wall or Duct Mount, 24V
6. Honeywell TH8321WF1001 Touchscreen Thermostat Wifi Vision Pro 8000 with Stages upto 3 Heat / 2 Cool
Your customers want comfort, convenience and connectivity. With the Wi-Fi VisionPRO, you can offer them all three. Using an existing Wi-Fi network plus Honeywell’s free Total Connect Comfort services, the Wi-Fi VisionPRO allows homeowners to remotely control their comfort settings and manage their energy costs – with ease.
7. Aprilaire 4655 Manual Humidistat
- The indoor humidity should be set to match the outdoor temperature to prevent water from running down the sides of your windows
- When the relative humidity reverses the Aprilaire 4655 manual digital control humidistat will close the control switch. The Aprilaire 4655 manual digital control humidistat can either be wall mounted or mounted on the return Plenum
- This even water distribution ensures maximum evaporation from your humidifier
About the Aprilaire 4655 manual digital control humidistat Aprilaire has been providing top of the line humidifiers and humidistats for over 60 years now. The Aprilaire 4655 manual digital control humidistat is designed to be used with low voltage service to offer control of your humidification equipment, and is made to be used with the Aprilaire humidifier 4655 500. The Aprilaire manual humidistat is designed to be installed on the cold air return duct or on an interior wall in the living area of the home. To determine the relative humidity in the home, slowly turn the knob on the control clockwise and counterclockwise and listen for 2 clicks. The actual relative humidity in the home is between the 2 clicks. It is important to anticipate a drop in outdoor temperature and reduce the humidity setting in order to avoid excess condensation. The excess condensation occurs because the indoor relative humidity is higher than what the home can support for the current outdoor temperature. To adjust the humidity setting, simply rotate the control knob to the desired setting. Provided the HVAC system fan is operating and the humidification level is lower than the new set point, the manual humidistat will activate the humidifier.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Wall Mount Dehumidistat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!