623 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell TH6320R1004Wireless FocusPro Thermostat
- Wireless programmable thermostat powered by RedLink
- No need to run additional wiring
- Horizontal mounting design
- 5-1-1 Programming – Programming for the weekdays, Saturday and Sunday
- 5-2 Programming – Programming for weekdays and weekends
- Can display outdoor temperature and humidity
- Dual Fuel enabled – requires THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module and C7089R1013 Wireless Outdoor Sensor (sold separately)
- Requires (TrueZONE system – not included): HZ432 or HZ322 TrueZONE panel
- THM4000R1000 Wireless Adapter
- Requires (Non-zoned system – not included): THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module
- 1 year battery life and 2 month low battery warning
FeaturesPowered by RedLINK reliability No interference with other wireless devices in the home Works with compatible RedLINK enabled devices Same great features of the FocusPRO#171; thermostat now wireless Installs in minutes Can display outdoor temperature and humidity 1 year battery life 2 month low battery warning
From the Manufacturer
Wireless Programmable FocusPRO, Stages Heat Up to 3 Heat Pump or 2 Conventional, Stages Cool 2, Temp Settings per Day 4, Programs per Week 5-1-1 or 5-2, Color White, Display Digital, For Use With Heating, Cooling Systems Enabled with RedLink Zoning Panels, Includes (3RCN4) Thermostat and, (2) AA Thermostat Batteries
2. Honeywell HZ322 TrueZONE Panel
3. Honeywell HZ311 TrueZONE Panel
4. Honeywell HZ322K Truezone Kit with Dats, Transformer and HZ322 Panel
5. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
6. SmartZone-4X Control – 4 zone controller KIT w/Temp sensor – Universal Replacement for honeywell zoning panel truezone hz432 & more
7. Lot of 10 Honeywell Ademco 5816 WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/ Magnets, Batteries and Mounting Hardware
8. 5800MINI Wireless Door/Window Contact by Honeywell
9. Honeywell HZ432K Truezone Kit, 4 Zone Panel
10. Honeywell 5816 Wireless Transmitter
Ademco Honeywell 5816 Door and Window Transmitter 5816 Wireless Two-zone Transmitter. Features a built-in reed switch and tamper. Includes battery. requires 1ea 5899 magnet. Two zone transmitter with both built-in magnetic reed switches and wired closed circuit contact loop. The 5816 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installations. With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5816 has the best performance of any transmitters available today. Dimensions: 3-1/16”H x 1-9/16”W x 1-3/16”D Protect Your Family or Business Today and Let the Home Security Store Free, Friendly Support Team help you Design and Install your Security System!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Truzone Wireless for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!