950 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell SkyBell Slim Design 1080p Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Silver Finish
SkyBell is high-definition video doorbell that lets homeowners enjoy new levels of security, control and convenience wherever they are in the world. End users can remotely check doorbell activity on the Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Services app and see, hear and speak to visitors at their doors from their iPhone or iPad. The IP54-rated device is built to withstand the harshest outdoor climates, with a temperature range of -40deg.F to 140deg.F (-40deg.C to 60deg.C). There are also two accessories available for the SkyBell Video Doorbell. Both are designed to make it even easier to use. The digital doorbell adapter allows homeowners who have a traditional doorbell chime to use a SkyBell Video Doorbell by supplying the correct amount of current needed. The wedge enables the SkyBell to be mounted on an angle, providing more visibility. As sleek and attractive as it is functional, the SkyBell Video Doorbell is a stylish addition to any home.Part of a dynamic, growing ecosystem, this solution provides security dealers with an excellent way to drive RMR, deliver a great user experience and enhance their connected home offering. Video storage of up to 500MB of video clips. Two-Way Audio Homeowners can enjoy a full, two-way conversation with visitors from their iPhone or iPad Motion Sensor SkyBell Video Doorbell alerts homeowners when visitors are in front of their door, whether or not the button is pressed Full Co
2. Honeywell SkyBell Slim Design 1080p Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Bronze Finish
Home Security Made Easy! Always know who’s at your door with the SkyBell Trim Plus Wi-Fi Video Doorbell. – 1080p HD video with full-color night vision – Free cloud recording with no monthly fees – Motion sensor alerts – Weather and rain-proof – Available in Silver or Oil-rubbed bronze – Easy install you can do yourself
3. Alarm.com Skybell Slim Line Doorbell Camera (Silver)
- Requires an active video account with Alarm.com. Can ONLY be used with.the Alarm.com app (subscription required)
- Full color 180 degree video, night vision IR up to 8 feet, option to silence chime, on-demand video and recorded clips, two-way audio through built in speaker and microphone, motion sensor detects motion up to 8 feet, multiple user capability
- SkyBell Slim Line is only 1.4 inches wide — allowing it to fit perfectly on even the slimmest of door trims and door frames
- Cloud recording included so you can download or watch video clips at any time. Also, monitor your front door remotely by starting the video from the app Requirements: Power: 8-30VAC, 10VA or 12VDC, 0.5 to 1.0A wired to in-home mechanical chime. Digital doorbell chime compatibility requires SkyBell Digital
- Doorbell Adapter – not included. Wi-Fi: Compatible with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz up to 150 Mbps. Upload Bandwidth: 2Mbps required Mounting: Mounting plate affixes to flat surface, and utilizes existing doorbell wiring
4. Alarm.com Skybell Slim Line Doorbell Camera (Bronze)
5. Skybell HD WiFi Doorbell Camera 1080p Color Night Vision Bronze
- Integration with home automation devices – i.e. set up rules to automatically turn on the porch lights when motion is detected at night
- 1080P, full color night vision, silence chime, on-demand video and recorded clips, two-way audio, motion sensor, multiple user capability
- You must have an Alarm.com subscription to use this camera. Doorbell will not work standalone.
6. WiFi Video Doorbell with LED Ring HD Battery or AC Power PIR Detection Two-Way Audio Talk Notification/Alert on Phone Motion Detect Recording on SD Card or Cloud
- [High-Definition Recording]: The smart doorbell has an built in camera that supports the recording of high-definition videos. You can pause anytime you want, zoom in or out, and get clear results without any hassle.Our Doorbell only support 2.4GHz WiFi(not support 5GHz WiFi)
- [Two-way Talk]: This smart doorbell has built in microphone and speakers. This means, you can communicate to the visitors using your mobile, tablet, or any other connected device. Similarly, they can talk to you by turning on its microphone.
- [Real-time Monitoring]: Get a live view of the surroundings anytime and anywhere you want. Answer your door remotely even when you are away. Besides getting a live view, you can also get on-demand videos of the past activities.
- [Human Detection]: KuDiff smart doorbell has numerous security features to keep you safe. It features an excellent human detection and even provides motion detection alerts. You can even customize the motion detection sensors from its app.
- [Cloud / SD Card Storage]: Video can be recorded on cloud or SD card( card is not included). You can trigger the video recording by PIR detection, Motion detection, APP wake up, or timer recording. can store in SD card or Cloud storage.(trial free 7 days)
7. OhmKat Video Doorbell Power Supply – Compatible with Skybell HD – Needs No Existing Wiring – Transformer, Adapter, Power Kit & Supply All in One
- Directly power your Skybell HD – installs in minutes – no need for an existing doorbell or new wiring.
- Only supply built with special electronics to protect your doorbell under all operating and edge cases. Designed for easy split assembly through door hole and molding.
- Equipped with ONE TOUCH POWER TEST (patent pending) – the easiest way for anyone to check their power supply. No tools or equipment needed.
- Professionally tested to power the full functionality of your Skybell HD – not compatible with any other models.
- Designed and engineered in the USA.
8. Wedge Mounting Plate for Trim Slim Video Doorbell
Wedge mounting plate provides up to 12% more viewing angle (left and right). Compatible with the Alarm.com Slim Line, Honeywell SkyBell Trim, and Trim Plus. Wall Mount. Dimensions: 1.44″ x 4.8″ x 0.65″ (W x H x D).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Skybell Slim Design for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!