535 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell R841C1169/U Electric Heater Relay with Spst Switching
2. Honeywell, Inc. R841C1169 ELECTRIC HEAT RELAY
3. Honeywell R841C1227/U Electric Heater Relay with Spst Switching
4. Standard Motor Products RY612 Relay
Circuit Opening Relays
5. Aube Technologies 300612 RC840 On/Off Switching Electric Heating Relay
The RC840 Electric Heating Relay is designed to control a line voltage resistive load from a 24V control signal. It is compatible with 24V thermostats, and 24V thermostats with 2-wire connections (R, W) or 3-wire connections (R, W, C). The RC840 operates silently and can be installed in bedrooms, living rooms, or any other occupied area without disturbing occupants. The Electric Heating Relay can be installed on the side of an electrical box, a distribution panel, or inside the wiring compartment of an electric baseboard (see Owner’s Manual for wiring diagrams). On a call for heat, the relay is immediately activated; there is no delay. This increases temperature control and comfort of the room.
6. Honeywell R8184G4009 International Oil Burner Control
- Oil Burner Protector lay Intermittent Control
- Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation
- This is manufactured in United States
- Controls oil burner, oil valve (if desired) and the ignition transformer in response to a call for heat
- Solid state flame sensing circuit
- Enclosed safety switch with external reset button
- Manual trip lever opens safety switch for system maintenance
- C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and 24 VAC thermostat required
Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation: Push-in receptacles for stripped wire Female receptacles for 1/4″ male flag connectors Field add-on screw terminals Controls adapt to many competitive mounting holes in replacement applications Available in a variety of fan and high limit setting ranges L4064B,W models have manual fan switch that overrides fan control to keep fan running continuously Fan Close on Rise, Limit Open on Rise. Turns fan on and off according to plenum temperature. With helical bimetal sensing element. High limit stop set at 200° F (93° C). With manual fan switch. Small case and cover. Replaces L4064A, B, E. This is manufactured in United States.
From the Manufacturer
Provides automatic, no recycling control of an intermittent ignition oil burner system
7. Honeywell R7284U-1004 Electronic Oil Primary 1 Color
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell R841c1169 Heater Relay for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!