611 reviews analysed
1. Nordic Pure 16x25x4M12-2 MERV 12 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters 16x25x4 2 Pack
The Nordic Pure MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is the ideal filter to reduce airborne contaminants in your home or business. With each pass through your MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter, the air in your environment improves. This electrostatic air filter attracts and captures airborne dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, smog, dust mite debris, and baking flour. The MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is made of synthetic material that will not support the growth of mold and bacteria. Along with the reduction of dust on surfaces, this MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is a high efficiency filter that will attract and capture the small, allergy-aggravating micro-particles that can cause your family discomfort. The Nordic Pure anti-allergen pleated air filter has a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value(MERV) of 12 which means that it will collect more than 90% of 3.0-10.0 microns of contaminants, and up to 90% of particles 1.0-3.0 microns. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter. A human hair is about 70 microns wide. The MERV 12 anti-allergen pleated air filter is comparable to a filter with a MPR rating of 1500-1900 and is a great start to creating a healthy environment. Nordic Pure air filters have an actual size that is a fraction of an inch smaller than the nominal size. With the 4” and 5” air filters there is a wide variance between the nominal size and actual size. Almost ALL filters have a different actual size than the nominal size printed on the filter so it is best if you measure your filter for the EXACT size and compare it to our “Actual Size. This is why we ask you to measure your filter so you aren’t surprised if the filter doesn’t fit! Our MERV 12 four or five inch air filter should be changed at least every 6 months depending on your environment. Changing your air filter at the recommended time will help maintain a healthy environment as well as keeping your air conditioning and heating systems running efficiently.
From the Manufacturer
Nordic Pure 16x25x4 MERV 12 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters. Actual Size: 15-1/2-Inch by 24-1/2-Inch by 3-3/4-Inch. Changing your air filter is the first step in insuring your HVAC system runs at its optimal level this season. Generally, you should change your 4-Inch air filters every 3 to 6 months. Particles in indoor air are measured in microns, which are 1/1000 of a millimeter. A human hair is about 100 microns wide. A Nordic Pure air filter captures airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns! Nordic Pure air filters do not kill germs, however, the filter media does not permit the growth of bacteria or mold. As a result, it is not necessary to add any potentially irritating chemicals to the air filter to kill germs. Nordic Pure air filters are made out of an electro statically-charged synthetic material that draws airborne particulates to it like a magnet. Electrostatic filters help trap airborne particles to protect your family from allergy causing pollen, fine dust, smoke particles, airborne plant spores, bacteria, and some viruses.
2. Filtrete 16x25x4, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 1550 DP, Healthy Living Ultra Allergen Deep Pleat, 2-Pack
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1″ home air filters
- Designed with exclusive Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- Attracts and captures microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses—and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollenTip: The higher the MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating), the more particles the filter captures. Select 2500 or 2800 MPR to also capture ultrafine particles
- Filtrete 1500 MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 12
- 1550 MPR available in 4”, 4” slim fit and 5” air filters
- For maximum performance, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1” filters, and at least every 12 months for 4” and 5” filters.
- For residential use only
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles – such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses – your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool – wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you!
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. FiltreteAllergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.
3. NaturalAire Pre-Pleat 40 Air Filter, MERV 8, 16 x 25 x 4-Inch, 6-Pack
- Pack of 6 non-woven synthetic media air filters designed for the highest dust holding capacity and lowest pressure drop
- MERV 8 rating: Removes household dust, pollen, dirt, mold spores and more
- V-pleats provide large media surface area for more effective filtration while keeping airflow resistance low
- Each filter maintains efficiency for up to 90 days
- Compatible with HVAC systems requiring filters sized 16″ x 25″ x 4″
4. Aerostar 16x25x4 MERV 8 Pleated Air Filter, Made in the USA 15 1/2" x 24 1/2" x 3 3/4", 6-Pack
Aerostar 16 x 25 x 4 Commercial HVAC Filter – Merv 8, Box of 6 Pleated MERV 8 Media Comparable to Filtrate MPR 600 Dust Reduction Comparable FPR 4 Designed for Superior Filtration Efficiency Made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that captures 90% of large airborne allergens such as pollen, mold spores, and dust mite debris. It’s robust frame construction enhances quality and ensures high durability Improve Indoor Air Quality Protect your family and loved ones with clean indoor air quality at home. Aerostar filters are a simple and cost effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. Improve Efficiency and Reduce Cost An Aerostar furnace air filter helps keep your HVAC unit working efficiently by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. When your unit runs properly, it consumes less energy, requires less maintenance and will have a longer life. These factors will have an impact on your utility bill and maintenance costs. It is recommended that you change the filter every 12 months during normal conditions but increase frequency during peak seasons when your unit is working the hardest. About Aerostar Furnace Air Filters Aerostar filters are manufactured in the USA by Filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The Aerostar brand is known for constantly innovating and improving their technology to help make filtration more efficient, effective and environmentally friendly every day. What’s in the Box of 6 Aerostar Commercial HVAC Filters.
5. Honeywell TH8321WF1001/U Wi-Fi 8000 for Residential or Commercial Use, Stages Up to Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool
6. Honeywell R8184G4009 International Oil Burner Control
- Oil Burner Protector lay Intermittent Control
- Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation
- This is manufactured in United States
- Controls oil burner, oil valve (if desired) and the ignition transformer in response to a call for heat
- Solid state flame sensing circuit
- Enclosed safety switch with external reset button
- Manual trip lever opens safety switch for system maintenance
- C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and 24 VAC thermostat required
Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation: Push-in receptacles for stripped wire Female receptacles for 1/4″ male flag connectors Field add-on screw terminals Controls adapt to many competitive mounting holes in replacement applications Available in a variety of fan and high limit setting ranges L4064B,W models have manual fan switch that overrides fan control to keep fan running continuously Fan Close on Rise, Limit Open on Rise. Turns fan on and off according to plenum temperature. With helical bimetal sensing element. High limit stop set at 200° F (93° C). With manual fan switch. Small case and cover. Replaces L4064A, B, E. This is manufactured in United States.
From the Manufacturer
Provides automatic, no recycling control of an intermittent ignition oil burner system
7. Honeywell Y8610U6006 Gas Valve Intermittent Pilot Retrofit Kit
8. Honeywell S8910U3000 Hot Surface Ignition Module Universal
- Replaces many White-Rodgers, Robertshaw and Honeywell hot surface ignition models
- For 120 Vac (up to 5.0A) surface igniter (Norton 201/271 or equivalent)
- For local (single rod) or remote (dual rod) rectification type flame sensing
- Contains easy-to-use instructions plus the accessories required to adapt the existing hot surface ignition module
- Temperature range is -40 to +175 F (-40 to +79 C)
9. Honeywell THP9045A1023 Wiresaver Wiring Module for Thermostat
10. Honeywell TH6320R1004Wireless FocusPro Thermostat
- Wireless programmable thermostat powered by RedLink
- No need to run additional wiring
- Horizontal mounting design
- 5-1-1 Programming – Programming for the weekdays, Saturday and Sunday
- 5-2 Programming – Programming for weekdays and weekends
- Can display outdoor temperature and humidity
- Dual Fuel enabled – requires THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module and C7089R1013 Wireless Outdoor Sensor (sold separately)
- Requires (TrueZONE system – not included): HZ432 or HZ322 TrueZONE panel
- THM4000R1000 Wireless Adapter
- Requires (Non-zoned system – not included): THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module
- 1 year battery life and 2 month low battery warning
FeaturesPowered by RedLINK reliability No interference with other wireless devices in the home Works with compatible RedLINK enabled devices Same great features of the FocusPRO#171; thermostat now wireless Installs in minutes Can display outdoor temperature and humidity 1 year battery life 2 month low battery warning
From the Manufacturer
Wireless Programmable FocusPRO, Stages Heat Up to 3 Heat Pump or 2 Conventional, Stages Cool 2, Temp Settings per Day 4, Programs per Week 5-1-1 or 5-2, Color White, Display Digital, For Use With Heating, Cooling Systems Enabled with RedLink Zoning Panels, Includes (3RCN4) Thermostat and, (2) AA Thermostat Batteries
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Furnace Modual for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!