565 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell PLS750C1000 Timer Switch with Sunrise Sunset Single or 3 Way
This Honeywell PLS750C1000 electrical time switch can be used to schedule lighting on/off times including incandescent, halogen, fluorescent lights. Programmable on/off times or based on sunrise/sunset offsets. Can be used in single pole or 3 way installations. Can operate in manual, automatic and random modes for that lived in look. Back-lit display and confirmation led indicating load status. This unit is the same as the tio72-3w just new model number from Honeywell.
2. Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch, White (Requires 40 W Minimum)
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plate (not included) (Switch also available in Almond)
- Two operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch) Automatic
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off times) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day (a program that repeats every day is still considered one program)
- Connection: Single pole (2 wire) or multiswitch (3 way) (500 W max / 40 W min). not compatible with CFL bulbs.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights up to 500 W. Requires 40 W minimum. Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.7 in x 1.8 in x 1.6 in
Honeywell RPLS530A 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch has the flexibility of 7 different programs per week. This switch works with incandescent and halogen lighting (40 W minimum). Its LCD display shows the time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming.
3. DEWENWILS Programmable In Wall Switch Timer for Lights, Bathroom Fans, Motors, Screw-less Plate, Neutral Wire Required, ETL Listed
- 7-DAY & 7 ON/OFF PROGRAMS – This in-wall timer switch has up to 7 on/off programs in a day with a 1-minute interval, every program repeats weekly
- EASY TO INSTALL & PROGRAM- Neutral wire is required, all accessories are included, wire cap make wiring easier
- press the door to turn on/off easily
- backup battery keeps settings in case of power outage for 3 months
- RANDOM & DST MODE- Turn light on/off randomly within+/- 30 minutes of your chosen time, giving the intruders an occupied impression
- DST mode schedule your time easily
- ENERGY SAVING & COMPATIBLE- Save costs on electricity, schedule the on/off for your lights, compatible with LED and CF bulbs
- SAFE & DURABLE- It is ETL listed, made from ABS, Rating: 1875W, 1000W Tungsten, 500VA Electronic Ballast, 1/2HP, 60Hz 8.3A Ballast
- 1 Year Warranty
Day Saving Time
Press HOUR and MIN button simultaneously to toggle +/- 1 hour for DST mode. No need to reprogram your clock or settings.
Turn your devices on/off randomly within 30 minutes of your chosen time. This gives the impression that you are at home even when you are away deterring intruders.
Press MANUAL or DOOR to turn on/off the switch at that time and Auto Mode will be activated in the next setting (the pre-settings are kept), if you want turn off totally, you could clear previous settings.
Smooth and seamless plastic screwless plate can be buckled directly no need to be screwed separately, and looks more beautiful.
The timer can control the regular light for energy-saving and security and can be set to show the time as a clock.
It can control LED CFL lights, fans, aquarium, lamp and other indoor appliances. Replace standard wall switches to set up the Auto ON/OFF program that meet your daily routine, save your energy and cost.
You can choose same setting for all the 7 days, or weekdays/weekends, or single/double day.
1x In-wall Digital Timer
1x Screwless Wall Plate
4x Wall Box Screw
4x Wire Cap
1x Instruction Manual
Input Voltage: 125VAC, 60Hz
Max Power Rating:
-500VA Electronic Ballast
-120V 60Hz 8.3A Ballast
4. ENERLITES Programmable Timer Switch Digital Timer Switch for Lights, Fans, Motors, Timer in wall, 7-Day 18 ON/OFF Timer Settings, NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, HET01-C, White
- Automatically turn lights, lamps, fans, sprinklers, and motors ON/OFF at the times and days you program the programmable timer switch. This ensure the safety and security of your home when it is vacant.
- Timer switch has 18 unique ON/OFF settings, 7-day programming.Two modes: Manual (Normal ON/OFF switch) Automatic (Controls Load according to program)
- Digital wall timer Replaces a standard switch utilizing current wiring in the junciton box. Ni-MH battery will store time/program settings in case of power outage
- This light switch with timer features quick and easy programming. You can schedule both work days and weekends grouped, or daily
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Resistive 1800W, Motor 1/2HP, Voltage 120VAC, 15Amps, Single pole only. Not for 3-way use. Wall plate included (8831-W)
Program your home lights with the HET01-C in-wall timer switch with 18 unique on and off scheduled times. Never again will you forget to turn off your lights, simply sit back and watch your lights turn on and off on its own during the programmed schedule. For indoor use, the digital timer light switch is great for your closet, bedroom, hallway, or bathroom lights. Set your garage door, ceiling fans, and other motors on a schedule to enjoy the convenience and energy savings of home automation. For outdoor control, the digital timer switch can be programed to control your outdoor sprinklers, outdoor lights, and porch lights (Device installation needs to be indoors or within weatherproof enclosure). Pre-schedule outdoor lighting to deter intruders for added safety while you’re away. HET01-C Digital Timer Light Switch is UL Listed: US and Canada. Specifications Load Specifications: Voltage 120VAC, 60Hz | Resistive 1800W/15Amp | Tungsten 1200W | Motor 1/2HP. Single pole only. Not for 3-way use NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED.
5. Honeywell UltraPro Daysmart 7-Day In-Wall Digital Timer Switch, Presets/Countdown, Programmable Settings, Override, Sunrise/Sunset, Ideal for Indoor, Porch, Seasonal Lighting, LED, 40954, White
- Automatic Lighting – Automate seasonal lighting and porch lights with simple daily presets and a countdown option – saving you time, money and energy
- Countdown Mode– Timer will countdown to programmed time when override door is activated, and Daysmart technology allows you to set ON/OFF times to automatically adjust based on sunrise and sunset times in your region
- 7-Day Timer Cycle – A weekly cycle provides you with consistent control every day, making necessary timer adjustments to work with your schedule
- In-Wall Timer – Replaces single-pole or three-way switches
- the convenient door (white and light almond included) functions as ON/OFF switch, also conceals programming buttons and large LCD display of settings and time
- Power Ratings – Total Ratings – 120V, 60Hz, 15A general/resistive, 1200W tungsten, 1200VA standard ballast, ½ HP, 5A and 600W electronic ballast/LED and compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs
6. Century 7 Day Programmable In-Wall Timer Switch for Lights, fans and Motors, Single Pole and 3 Way (Compatible with SPDT) Both Use, Neutral Wire Required, White (Blue Backlight)
- ✓ EASY-TO-READ, BACKLIT DISPLAY: Our blue backlight display means you can easily control your timer even in the darkest locations. Set up to 18 On/Off programs, each with their own 7-day programming options. Settings can be as short as one minute. Choose your own individual days or simply select one of our convenient pre-set combination days.
- ✓ FULL CONTROL: Press and hold on the door to shift easily between AUTO (timed on/off) or MANUAL (manual on/off) modes. A backup battery keeps your settings even in the event of a power outage, and our Daylight Savings Time mode makes time changes headache-free
- ✓ PROTECT YOUR HOME: Activate our timer’s “Random” vacation mode to randomize your home’s programmed lights. Make your home look “lived in” even when you’re away.
- ✓ SAVE ENERGY &
- MONEY: Save costs on electricity. Use for lights, ceiling fans, and more
- ✓ SINGLE-WAY &
- 3-WAY COMPATIBLE: Neutral wire is required. Compatible with SPDT. This timer is ETL listed and rigorously controlled for quality and safety. Conforms to UL Std.60730-1, 60730-2-7. Rating: 15A/1875W, 10A/1250W Tungsten, 10A/1250W Ballast, 1/2HP, 125VAC, 60Hz. Operating temp.: -15°C (5°F) to 50°C (122°F). Storage temp.: -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
7. Enerlites HET01 7 Days Digital In-WallProgrammable Timer Switch with Blue Backlight, White, 2-Pack
- BACK LIGHT FEATURE- Digital blue back light display to easily read and program timer switch at the darkest areas. Program your indoor and outdoor lights, fans, sprinklers, and motors to turn on and off automatically at the preset time. Press the cover and HET01 can be used as a manual light switch
- 18 DIFFERENT TIMER OPTIONS- Set 18 different on/off timer settings and let HET01 wall timer do the rest. While traveling, turn on Random Feature setting to program your lights to turn on and off at random time frames based on your schedule to DETER UNWANTED INTUDERS. Press DST for day light saving
- BATTERY & WALL PLATE INCLUDED- In case of power outage, HET01 has a built in Ni-mh battery to secure preprogrammed time settings. Decorator wall plate is included for modern aesthetic
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Save energy and money when use for ceiling fans, lights, motors, and sprinklers. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or with 1 year warranty
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED – US & Canada UL LISTED safety checked. Resistive 15A/1800W, Voltage 120VAC, 60Hz, Tungsten 1200W, Fan motor: 1/2HP. Single Pole only. Not for 3-way use
Program your HET01 timer switch for security and energy saving. Program the lights in your bedroom, hallway, bathroom, garage, closet, outdoor lights, porch lights and other motors. HET01 wall timer switch can be also used to program outdoor sprinklers or bathroom/ceiling fans. To deter unwanted intruders while house is unoccupied, turn on the random feature mode and the lights will turn on and off at random set times. To conveniently change the time difference for day light savings time, press and hold the DST button and the time setting will be corrected to match current time. Enjoy the security, convenience, and energy saving from HET01 wall timer switch.
8. TOPGREENER TGT01-H Digital Switch, Astronomic in-Wall 7-Day Programmable Sunrise Sunset, Timer with Solar Time Table, Dusk to Dawn, Neutral Wire Required, White
- Programmable timer switch automatically turns lights on/off based on a pre-set 7-day schedule with astronomic feature that allows you to automatically adjust dusk to dawn times
- Program up to 7 on/off schedules per week. Each program can be unique or repeated daily, by weekends, or by weekdays
- Random function varies schedule for a lived-in look. Timer switch automatically adjusts for daylight savings time. Manual override and countdown timer feature
- Back-lit LCD screen activates when a button is pressed. Includes white (comes attached), light almond, and black face covers for easy color changes
- Neutral wire required. For single-pole or 3-way use. 120VAC
- Resistive 1800W, Tungsten: 1200W, Fluorescent: 1200VA, LED: 300W, Motor: 1/2HP, UL-listed
9. Honeywell Z-Wave Plus On/Off Smart Light Switch, In-Wall Toggle |Built-In RepeaterRange Extender | Requires Neutral Wire | ZWave Hub Required – SmartThings, Wink, Alexa Compatible, 39354
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL & SCHEDULE LIGHTS AND OTHER DEVICES– Schedule timed events for connected devices. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote. Switch can be operated manually.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB – Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Fibaro, Vivint and ADT.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) – Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately).Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- IN-WALL INSTALLATION WITH HARD WIRED CONNECTIONS (NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED) – replace your existing in-wall switch in as little as 15 minutes – Wall plate is NOT included. A neutral wire is required – please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing (older homes may not have neutral wires).
- WORKS WITH – all LED, CFL, halogen, incandescent bulbs, and other devices.
10. Honeywell PLS750C1000 The Old Ti072-3W Timer Switch with Sunrise Sunset Single or 3 Way Neutral Required
- Single pole 3 wire (line, load, neutral)
- Multiswitch (3-way), 4 wire (line, load, neutral, three-way)
- Maximum Load–1800 W resistive or inductive, 1 HP motor @ 120 V
- Inductive Load–15 A @ 120 Vac
- Resistive Load–1800 W @ 120 Vac
- Works with Incandescent lights
- Halogen lights
- Fluorescent lights
- Electronic ballasts
- Motors (up to 1 HP)
Programmable Wall Switch.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Bz3a55t Switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!