857 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 500 CFM Indoor Outdoor Portable Evaporative Cooler with Fan & Humidifier, Washable Dust Filter & Remote Control, CO25AE
- Indoor/ Outdoor evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler ideal for use in the southwest and Midwest regions of the US – Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <
- Weather resistant for outdoor use, super low power consumption 235W, powerful 500 CFM airflow ideal for spot cooling small to medium indoor and outdoor spaces such as living room, patio/ BBQ area, garage, deck, bedroom
- Washable Dust Filter, Remote Control, Low water alarm, energy saving timer, Adjustable humidification dial & Ice compartment
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter months
- Not just a Fan – Air Cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation- Mimic the comfort of a cool lake breeze into your room
Spend more time outdoors with Honeywell Outdoor Evaporative Coolers (Swamp Coolers) keeping you and your family cool all summer long. Outdoor Fans help to circulate warm air, Outdoor Mist Fans cool by spraying wet mist over your furniture and serving area. Honeywell Outdoor Evaporative Coolers provide a powerful cool breeze without wetting you and your guests. Like a breeze flowing across a lake, Honeywell Evaporative Coolers provide a natural, cool breeze with the power of water evaporation. Honeywell Evaporative Coolers combine 3 appliances: Evaporative air cooler, fan and humidifier – into one compact energy-saving system. A fan alone creates a breeze by recirculating warm air, but when you add water and/ice to the tank, Honeywell Evaporative Coolers reduce the temperature of incoming warm air, transforming it into a cool moist breeze. Honeywell Portable Air Coolers are built to last and carefully crafted with the science of aerodynamics to minimize energy consumption while maximizing the airflow. An evaporative air cooler offers an energy efficient cooling option when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States (recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency).
2. Igloo Polar Cooler (120-Quart, White)
- Ultratherm insulated body and lid keep ice for 5 days at 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced swing-up handles with tie-down loop feature
- Dual snap-fit latches secure lid closure
- Threaded drain plug for hose hook up and easy draining
- 188-can capacity, Exterior Dimensions 38.31″ L x 17.38″ W x 17.75″ D
Sometimes you need to keep things cool for the duration, and when most coolers will warm up, Polar will keep going for days. Five days, to be specific, is how long ice will last, even at temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. THAT, is insulation. This is enabled by Ultratherm insulated body and UV inhibitors in lid to guard against sun damage. Reinforced handles can handle being banged around, and threaded plug allows for easy drainage or hose hookup. Throw this beast anywhere in car, and know that it’s safe with a snap-close lid and convenient tie-down loops. And when you aren’t in the process of grabbing yourself a refreshing, cool beverage, use it as a seat. This is the ideal cooler for the long-haul.
From the Manufacturer
3. Coleman 62 Quart Xtreme 5 Wheeled Cooler
- Keeps the ice! – 5-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 DegreeF
- Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
- Low Co2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for longer ice retention
- Holds 95 cans. Made in the USA
Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time, and make the fun last longer, when you roll in with a Coleman 62 quart Xtreme 5 wheeled cooler. Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls to keep your items cold for up to 5 days. Large enough to hold 95 cans, you’ll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you’re headed on a long weekend camping trip, a road trip, or across the ball field, the heavy-duty wheels and large tow handle let you roll over almost any terrain with hardly any effort. The additional 2-way handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic Bench. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax, and the cup holders molded into the lid will keep your cold drink close while you enjoy the day. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant drain makes it easy to empty any excess water, so you’re ready for your next fun adventure.
4. Coleman Steel-Belted Portable Cooler, 54 Quart
- High-capacity, heavy-duty cooler features a charming retro design
- 54-quart capacity accommodates up to 85 cans
- Keeps the Ice! insulation offers 4-day ice retention in temperatures as high as 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Built to deliver years of performance with rust-resistant stainless steel hardware
- Comfort-grip steel handles allow for easy, controlled lifting and carrying
Go back in time with cold food and drinks today when you take a Coleman 54 Quart Steel Belted Cooler along with you. It looks just like the one you remember with its classic design first developed in 1954. Large enough to hold 85 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you’ll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you’re headed on an overnight camping trip, to a tailgate party, or out to a BBQ, the comfort-grip steel handles and stainless steel lid latch make getting to your destination easy, comfortable and secure. Once you arrive, the Have-A-Seat lid will ensure you always have a place to sit and relax while you enjoy the day with a cold drink in hand. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you’re ready for your next fun adventure. A Coleman Steel Belted Cooler will rekindle your fondest outdoor memories — and equip you to make many new ones.
5. Coleman Xtreme Series Portable Cooler, 70 Quart
- Well-insulated portable cooler ideal for camping, barbeques, and road trips
- 70-quart capacity holds up to 100 cans
- Insulated lid and walls provide 5 full days of ice retention at temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cup holders molded into the lid for easy access to beverages
- No-crush handle grips allow for comfortable, controlled lifting and carrying
6. Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze Zipperless Hardbody Cooler
- Deep Freeze high performance insulation with radiant heat barrier reflects heat rather than absoring it
- Includes insulated front pocket
- Patented, “flip open” Zipperless lid allows for quick accress to food and drinks
- Features FDA compliant HardBody liner with removable SmartShelf
- Ultra Safe leak proof lining with Microban protects against bacterial odors and stains and helps make this product easier to clean
- Adjustable Backsaver shoulder strap with shoulder pad for convenience and usability
- Rhino-Tech water and stain resistant, wipe clean exterior is abrasion and puncture resistant and will not crack over time
7. Igloo BMX 25 Quart Cooler – Carbonite Gray/Carbonite Blue
- Heavy duty blow-molded construction with reinforced base for increased strength and protection.
- Extremely durable yet lightweight with proven 4-5 day ice retention
- UV inhibitors protect the cooler against sun damage for extended life.
- Rust-resistant, stainless-steel hinge rods and hardware provide extended performance.
- Rubberized T-grip latches keep lid secure.
- MaxCold body with 20% thicker foam and insulated lid provide advanced cooling performance and up to 4-day ice retention.
- Cool Riser Technology molded base elevates the cooler away from hot surfaces and improves cooling performance.
- Comfort grip, 3-point-grab handle for easy one-handed carrying.
- Built-in tie-down loops for securing cooler during transport.
- Integrated ruler on lid easily estimates your catch.
This heavy duty blow-molded cooler has it all! Extra-thick foam walls and insulated lid for the best cooling performance proven to hold ice for 5 days at 90 Degrees. Convenient size for optimal performance.
From the Manufacturer
8. Igloo Quick and Cool 100 Qt. Cooler – 11442
Holds ice up to 5 days at 90 degrees F. Reinforced swing up handles with tie down loop. Foamed lid with quick access hatch provides access to cooler without opening the entire lid. Contents stay cold longer. Dual snap fit lid latches secure lid closure. Threaded drain plug for hose hook up. Holds 145 cans.
From the Manufacturer
9. Coleman 100-Quart Xtreme 5-Day Heavy-Duty Cooler with Wheels, Blue
- Keeps ice up to 5 days at temps up to 90°F thanks to an insulated lid and extra insulation in walls
- Heavy-duty wheels for easy, reliable transport
- Holds 160 cans and has molded cup holders on top of lid to keep drinks close and prevent spilling
- Have-A-Seat lid supports up to 250 pounds so you have a place to sit and rest
- Leak-resistant channel drain lets you remove excess water without tilting the cooler
- Large tow handle for easy pulling
- 2-way side handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
- Made in the USA with low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
10. Coleman 28-Quart Cooler With Bail Handle, Blue
The Coleman 28-Quart Cooler holds 36 twelve-ounce cans, and it-Inchs tall enough to store 2-liter bottles upright. It features a convenient hinged lid and large bail handle for comfortable carrying. The 28-Quart Cooler is made in the USA with Thermozone insulation, which includes 0% ozone-depleting materials. Exterior measures 19.7-Inch x 12-Inch x 13.7-Inch.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 52 Pint Evaporative Air Cooler Co25ae for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!