729 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell 50000293-004/U 20×12.5 Post Filter – 20×25 and 20×12.5 – 2 filters per package
The original Honeywell replacement postfilters for Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaner. 20″x25″ This Pack Contains Two 20″x12.5″ Filters to Fit a combined 20″x25″ Air Cleaner. OEM replacement for Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaner. (50000293-004) Features: New postfilters have been proven to add 8-10 percent more efficient at the smallest micron channel (0.3-1 microns), while keeping added pressure drop at a minimum. Antimicrobial coating protects against bacteria and fungal growth on the postfilters. Electrostatic charge helps attracts airborne particles like a magnet. Note:The electrostatic charge will break up if washed. Postfilters will elevate the performance of your air cleaner’s efficiency in capturing bacteria, smoke, particles, mold spores and other fungi. Replacement filters for F300 and F50F Electronic Air Cleaners only – will not Fit F50E models. Honeywell recommends that postfilters be replaced approximately every six (6) months.
2. Honeywell FC100A1011 20 x 20 x 4.5 inch replacement media air furnace filter – MERV 11
- Filter Size: 20″ x 20″ x 5″
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 11
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Expected Duration: 6 to 12 months
- Fits Honeywell models: F25, F35, F100, F150
Honeywell says: Our filters are up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter. They captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. Our filters last up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter. Replace them every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
3. Honeywell 50000293-002 – Post Filter, 16" x 12.5" For Electronic Air Cleaner 16" X 25" F300E, F50F
- Contains antimicrobial coating to protect against the growth of bacteria and fungus on the filter
- For the F300E F300A F50F F58F and will NOT fit the F50A or F50E Series.
- Lasts up to 6 months
- dimensions: 16×12.5 (Comes in 2-pack of filters measuring 16×12.5in each)
- Helps capture a high percentage of household air particles from air passing through the filter
4. Honeywell 203369 F50F F300 Prefilter – 2 PACK
F50F F300 Prefilter 20×12 1/2 and 20×25
From the Manufacturer
Prefilter for 20X25 inch and 20X12-1/2 inch F50F, F300, no spring clip
5. Honeywell F300E1019 Electronic Air Cleaner, 16" x 25" with Performance Enhancing Post-Filter
6. Honeywell Media Filter FC100A1052
7. Honeywell Indoor Portable Evaporative Cooler with Fan & Humidifier with Detachable Tank, Carbon Dust Filter & Remote Control, CS10XE
- Indoor evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler Ideal for use in the southwest and Midwest regions of the US. Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <
- Super low power consumption 102W, Detachable tank for easy cleaning, Activated Carbon Air Filter, Remote Control, Low water alarm, energy saving timer & Ice compartment.Cools rooms up to 175 sq.feet
- Compact, Sleek & Easy to move from room to room with ease.
- Not just a Fan – Air Cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation. Ideal for spot cooling small areas such as bed, desk area, sofa, dining table
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter months
Like a breeze flowing across a lake, Honeywell Evaporative Coolers provide a natural, cool breeze with the power of water evaporation. Honeywell Evaporative Coolers combine 3 appliances: Evaporative air cooler, fan and humidifier – into one compact energy-saving system. A fan alone creates a breeze by recirculating warm air, but when you add water and/ice to the tank, Honeywell Evaporative Coolers reduce the temperature of incoming warm air, transforming it into a cool moist breeze. Honeywell Portable Air Coolers are built to last and carefully crafted with the science of aerodynamics to minimize energy consumption while maximizing the airflow. An evaporative air cooler offers an energy efficient cooling option when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States (recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency). For those living in more humid cities, please consider Honeywell Portable Air Conditioners.
8. Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover, 465 sq. Ft, HPA300
- HEPA AIR PURIFIER FROM HONEYWELL: Recommended for x-large rooms (465 sq. ft.) this air purifier help capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also helps capture certain germs & odors
- 3 air cleaning levels plus Turbo Clean setting
- REDUCE ALLERGENS: Do you or your kids have allergies? Do you have pets, or live with a smoker? Using an air purifier that helps remove allergens from the air may help you breathe easier, so you can enjoy sleeping & relaxing more comfortably in your home
- FILTER AND CIRCULATE AIR 5 TIMES AN HOUR: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter and circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour, so you can relax and breathe easy, knowing the air in your home is fresher, cleaner, and contains fewer allergens
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Use Certified HEPA filters in your air purifier to remove allergens, dust & other particles from your air. If you have allergies or pets, air purifiers don’t just freshen air, but remove airborne particles to improve air quality
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve your air quality with Honeywell air cleaners, odor reducers, and air purifiers. Compare to similar products from Germ Guardian, Dyson, Holmes, Levoit, Molekule, Blueair, Winix, Coway, Oreck, AirMega, RabbitAir, and Rowenta
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual for trouble shooting
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, .3 microns or larger. Note-air purifier is starting to make noise and the air output is less then the filters may be dirty. High amounts of contaminates can block the pores in the filter and stop the air from moving through it, recommend replacement of filters
9. Honeywell TH9320WF5003 WiFi 9000 Color Touchscreen Thermostat, Works with Alexa, Needs ‘C’ Wire
Honeywell’s Wi-Fi 9000 allows remote access to the thermostat through a computer, tablet or smart phone with Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort Service. Get Connected – Connect to home’s existing Wi-Fi network.Apps available for tablet and smartphones.Automatic software updates through Wi-Fi.Selectable to 7 Day or Non-Programmable.Program thermostat locally or over the web or app.Customize the screen color to match any decor.
10. Honeywell Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat (RTH6580WF), Requires C Wire, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- 7 day programming with 4 program periods per day can be configured to meet almost any scheduling scenario for ultimate flexibility
- Ability to view local weather from web portal or app, Wink App Ready – No Wink Hub Required. Works with virtually any system type. Note-c wire is required and is the primary power source for your thermostat. Without a c wire, your thermostat will not power up
- In the box you will find: Thermostat, Wall plate (attached to thermostat), Screws and anchors, Quick Start Guide, Thermostat ID Card, Wire labels, User Guide, Quick Reference Card
- Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT, Yonomi, Wink, and Stringify (devices sold separately)
Connect your home’s HVAC system to the rest of your wireless network easily with a Honeywell 7 day Programmable Wi-Fi enabled THERMOSTAT. This high-tech unit has 7 fully Programmable days, with morning, daytime, evening, and night, and easy connectivity for control by smartphone or computer. On the THERMOSTAT, there’s a big, backlit digital display and easy controls. Automatic software updates
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 125X20 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!