691 reviews analysed
1. AT&T CL2940 Corded Phone with Caller ID/Call waiting, Speakerphone, XL Tilt Display, XL Buttons & Audio Assist Volume Boost
- Caller ID/Call Waiting
- Speakerphone, Audio Assist
- Extra-Large Tilt Display, LCD Display, Hearing aid compatible
- Extra-Large Buttons, Extra-Loud Ringer. Table- and wall-mountable
- DSL Subscribers may need to use a DSL Filter. Line power speakerphone
- The telephone works without AC Power. For the Caller ID to function, four AA batteries (not included) are necessary
2. AT&T 210 Basic Trimline Corded Phone, No AC Power Required, Wall-Mountable, White
AT&T 210M Corded Phone is a basic phone that’s reliable and easy to use. It uses a simple corded operation and is made of sturdy construction. The base can be placed on a convenient surface or can be mounted on the wall, saving on counter space. A 13-number memory dial feature lets to store your most frequently called numbers (up to 21 digits)–nine speed dials plus three emergency one-touch dials that are easy to program. A directory card is provided to keep track of all memory dial settings. A redial feature lets to quickly call the last outgoing number (up to 32 digits). Three ringer settings (off, low, and high) and three handset volume levels permit customization. Switchable tone and pulse dialing methods are also provided. The illuminated keypad helps to operate the phone even in darkly lit areas, while a prog/mute button on the handset lets you hear the other party while muting your side of the conversation. It also comes backed with a one-year limited warranty.
A popular and affordable telephone, the 210 from AT&T is designed for those who don’t want hassles or frills, just a basic phone that’s reliable and easy to use. Simple corded operation means you never have worry about misplacing a cordless handset, and the phone’s sturdy construction means it’s designed to last.
You can place the base on a convenient surface or easily mount it on the wall, saving on counter space. A 13-number memory dial feature lets you store your most frequently called numbers (up to 21 digits)–nine speed dials plus three emergency one-touch dials that are easy to program. A directory card is provided to help you keep track of all your memory dial settings. A redial feature lets you quickly call the last outgoing number (up to 32 digits).
Three ringer settings (off, low, and high) and three handset volume levels permit customization. Switchable tone and pulse dialing methods are also provided. The illuminated keypad helps you operate the phone even in darkly lit areas, while a prog/mute button on the handset lets you hear the other party while muting your side of the conversation. An excellent value, the 210 also comes backed with a one-year limited warranty.The product comes with 10 speed dials and 3 one touch dial buttons.
What’s in the Box
Telephone handset, telephone base, 7-foot line cord, coiled handset cord, user’s manual, warranty information
3. VTech CS6719-2 2-Handset Expandable Cordless Phone with Caller ID/Call Waiting, Handset Intercom & Backlit Display/Keypad
- Confirm proper installation of the telephone base and charger power adapters, and handset battery. You should only use the VTech power adapters provided with your telephone. Make sure the power adapters are connected to working electrical outlets that are not controlled by a wall switch. Ensure the telephone cord is securely installed at the base and the wall jack. Or try another telephone cord.
The VTech CS6719-2 Cordless Phone with Caller ID features an expandable system in which you can add up to five additional handsets (uses CS6709). This phone set includes a backlit keypad and display for easy viewing, ECO mode power-conserving technology and a quiet mode that silences the ringer to prevent interruptions. The VTech phone system with call waiting has caller ID, a full duplex handset with speakerphone and an indicator that notifies you of an awaiting voicemail
4. VTech CS6529-4 DECT 6.0 Phone Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting, 4 Cordless Handsets, Silver/Black
- Know who’s calling with caller ID/call waiting. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
- With the touch of a button, the handset speakerphones makes hands-free conversations easy.
- The entire keypad illuminates along with the LCD screen, allowing for easier viewing in dim light.
- Power-conserving technology manages consumption for optimal battery performance..Silence the ringer on the handset and base unit immediately, or for an extended period of time.
- Hearing Aid Compatible.Use of caller ID feature requires a subscription from your telephone service provider
- Note: Refer the User Manual before use.
The CS6529-4 will help you monitor your calls with 50 number caller ID and caller waiting so you’ll know in advance who is calling. With the convenient voicemail waiting indicator you’ll know when you have messages, and with 14 minutes of answering system recording time you can listen to your missed calls – even from your cordless handset. Quickly find and connect with missed calls with last-ten number redial. The convenient speakerphone feature keeps your hands free to jot down phone numbers or notes while eliminating the need to cradle your phone between your shoulder and your ear. Quickly find and connect with missed calls with last-ten number redial. With full hearing aid compatibility never again struggle to hear your loved ones on the other line. Intercom feature between the two included handsets lets you communicate between rooms. Comes with a convenient wall mount to help clean up desk clutter.
5. AT&T ML17929 2-Line Corded Telephone, Black
- 2-Line Operation, Caller ID/Call Waiting
- 18 Number Speed Dial, 100 Name/Number Phonebook Directory
- It is portable
- 99 Name/Number Caller ID History
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter. Please refer the User Manual & the Quick Start Guide before use.
- Built-in speakerphone lets you multitask as you talk.
- 2-line operation offers flexibility for your home or business
- Caller ID/Call Waiting lets you know who’s calling. Features a 99 name/number Caller ID history for easy scrolling and callbacks. Service required from your local phone company
- 3-party conferencing for quick remote meetings
- 18-number speed dial for your most frequently dialed or emergency numbers, DSL Subscribers may need to use a DSL Filter. Please refer the User Manual & the Quick Start Guide before use.
- 100 name/number phonebook keeps your contacts handy, Includes selectable ringer tones for each line .
The ATT(R) ATML17929 Two-line Speakerphone has the most popular features, including 2-line operation, hold, memory match, 3-way conferencing and Clearspeak(R) dial-in base speakerphone. Telephone Type : Conference
6. AT&T CL4940 Corded Standard Phone with Answering System and Backlit Display, White
- Simple, Corded Operation . Line Power Mode . Display Dial . Mute . Last Number Redial . Flash
- Receiver Volume Control . Ringer Volume Control . Table and Wall Mountable . Hearing Aid Compatible . English/Spanish/French Setup Menu
- Clear speak Dial-in-Base Speakerphone . Speakerphone Volume Control . Caller ID / Call Waiting . 50 Name and Number Caller ID History
- Digital Answering System . Call Screen/Intercept . Time and Date Stamp . Message Counter . Big button Display
- Message guardR memory for power failure
- Backlit Display . Extra-Large Tilt Display . Extra-Large Buttons.Power adapter input:AC120V 60Hz
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
Cl4940Wht- Corded Answering System.Troubleshooting steps as follows:1. If you are having trouble hearing on the handset, try replacing the handset cord. 2. Please check if you can hear the dial tone. The volume may be turned down too low to hear the other party. Press VOLUME on the base to turn up the volume. 3. Try a handset and/or line cord from a working set. If this corrects the problem, replace the appropriate cord. 4. If you have connected this telephone to a phone jack that has not been used before, or that has not been used in sometime, there may be problems with this jack that you are not aware of. Use a telephone jack that you know is in proper working order. 5. You may have a line problem. To test for a line problem, test your unit at another location. If your unit works at another location, contact your local telephone company.
7. VTech CM18245 Extension Deskset for VTech CM18845 Small Business Office Phone System
The VTech CM18245 Extension Deskset for the VTech CM18445 Small Business System is an expansion deskset only. It requires the VTech CM18445 main console to operate. The CM18245 uses DECT 6. 0 technology, which provides strong protection against wiretapping and the best call range while not interfering with wireless routers. Plus, it makes installation a breeze. Simply connect the power cord and push the registration button to pair to the main console. The VTech CM18245 Extension Deskset for the VTech CM18445 Small Business System has its own digital answering system with up to 180 shared minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos. It also features individual caller ID/call waiting and 32-number speed dial.
8. AT&T CD4930 Corded Phone with Answering System and Caller ID, Black
- Digitally record up to 25 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
- The speakerphone allows you to talk and listen without holding the handset, leaving your hands free, and making it easy to bring more people into the conversation.
- Backlit display
- Allows you to view the name, number, time and date of incoming calls at a glance, even those on call waiting.
- Extra-large, easy-to-read LCD on the base tilts to give you the best viewing angle of caller ID and call history records.
Digitally record up to 25 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
9. AT&T 1070 4-Line Expandable Corded Phone System with Caller ID/Call Waiting and Speakerphone, 1 Handset, Black/Silver
- 4 line operation. Compatible with as few as 1, and as many as 4, telephone lines
- 32 Speed Dial and 16 Intercom
- Chain Dialing
- 3-Party Conferencing
- Product does not work on a digital line, Refer user manual below.
- Handset, Speakerphone, Headset and Ringer Control Volume
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
- Compatible with AT&T 1040 and AT&T 1080 models
AT&T 4 line speaker phone caller ID,call wait
The AT&T 1070 Corded Speakerphone is perfect for businesses that need a Speakerphone that supports four lines. The phone is DSL compatible and has a three-party conferencing feature that lets you conduct business with three people together on three different lines. Each line has its own light indicator, and can be set with a different ring tones for easy distinction of incoming calls. Automatic line selection means that when the phone is ringing and you pick up, you will be connected to the one that is ringing.
As your company grows, the phone system can be expanded to 16 stations with AT&T models 1040, 1080, and 1080. The phone allows you to page, intercom, and transfer calls between stations. A large display provides easy-to-read text for setup and caller information. The phone has a 200-entry memory and a 200-name-and-number caller ID history. Numbers stored in the caller ID history can be dialed directly; and with call waiting-capable caller ID, you can see who is calling even when you are already on the line. If you subscribe to a voicemail service, a red light blinks when you have voicemail waiting. The phone has 32 speed dial and 16 intercom number locations for one-button access to your most frequently called numbers. Memory loss protection prevents the phone from losing its saved data. For hands-free operation, the 2.5-millimeter jacks lets you connect a headset.
10. Golden Eagle GOLD-GE-5303-IV Trimstyle Corded Telephone, Ivory
Trimstyle Corded Telephone in Ivory Desk or Wall Mountable with ringer on/off switch, lighted dial pad, volume control and flash/mute/redial.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Telephone for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!