928 reviews analysed
1. GU10 Halogen Light Bulb, MR16 Light Bulbs 120V/50W, UV Glass Cover & Dimmable, 450 Lumens Warm White, High Efficiency Halogen Flood Light Bulbs for Indoor (6 Pack)
- 50W /110V-120V/GU10 Twist & Lock Base, Halogen Light Bulbs, Warm White , Clear Glass.
- Item Size: Diameter 50mm, Height 54mm (include the pins’ length).
- Fits in any of Candle Warmer Lamps created，Comes with a glass cover
- Suitable for office, dance hall, bar, exhibition, Art galleries and Entertainment lighting, home decor, etc.
- Life for Exceed 2000 Hours, 100% Satisfied Guarantee, One year warranty.
2. Philips 415794 Indoor Flood 50-Watt MR16 GU10 Base 120-Volt Light Bulb, 3-Pack
- This 50-watt indoor flood bulb creates crisp, white accent lighting around the home and in enclosed outdoor fixtures
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 430-lumen bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights
- Features a GU10 base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness. No slow starting or waiting
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $6.02 (based on three hours/day)
- This product ships as a 3-pack
This 50-watt indoor flood bulb creates crisp, white accent lighting around the home and in enclosed outdoor fixtures. Versatile for multiple applications, this 430-lumen bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights. Features a GU10 base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $6.02 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a 3-pack.
3. SYLVANIA 16104 6-PACK Capsylite Halogen Dimmable Lamp / PAR20 Flood Light Reflector / 50W replacement / Medium base E26 / 39 Watt / 2850 K – warm white
- PAR 20 Halogen Bulbs offer superior light quality – spreading a smooth and round beam pattern in an angle of 30°
- PAR20 dimmable Halogen flood light with a bright white, high quality beam – over a lifetime of 1,500 hours
- Direct replacement for incandescent R20 lamps / Energy saving / Mercury-free / Consistent lamp-to-lamp performance / For ideal halogen flood 39W light
- Indoor and outdoor display and accent applications / Showroom merchandise / High light output from small fixtures / Track Lighting / Small recessed cans / Replacement of R20 lamps
- Contains: 6 x PAR20 Dimmable Halogen Reflector Flood Bulb / 39 W / 2850 K / 120 V / E 26 medium-base / 475 Lumens – Halogen Bulb warm-white
Sylvania 16104 Capsylite 39 watt PAR20 Halogen Wide Flood, 30 -Degree beam angle. This is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures. The most common uses would be in track lighting and small recessed cans. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. The halogen PAR20 is designed to replace a small incandescent flood, also known as an R20. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. Sylvania Capsylite halogen PAR floods also feature SPL optics. SPL is a patented optical system that provides consistent, uniform performance from bulb to bulb. SPL shapes the light to provide a more even distribution of high level light across a broad area. The Sylvania Capsylite 39 watt PAR20 halogen is just one of a family of products that are proudly made in WInchter, Kentucky.
4. Halogen Bulb, 6 Pack GU10 50W 120V, MR16 with UV Glass Cover, Flood Light Bulb with 3000 Hours Long Lasting Life, Gu10 Base, W50MR16/FL/GU10—Warm Light
- 1、Pack of 6pcs gu10 halogen light bulbs ,RoHS and CE certified, 3000 hours long lasting life, Aluminum with Glass Cover
- 2、Easy installation. Standard MR16 Shape with universal GU10 base, this gu10 c 120v 50w bulb can be easily screw in all standard GU10 cans fixtures without replacing the whole fixture.
- 3、Crisp and Bright white halogen Light, which is perfect for Accent Lighting, Track Lighting in Homes, Offices, Art Gallery, Museum, Restaurant, Retail Shop, etc.
- 4、Apply to 120V AC input voltage. Give off 450lm comfortable 2700K warm light, with an wide 38 degree beam angle
- 5、100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our Team strives for 100% customer satisfaction with manufacturers provided lifetime guarantee. If there are any problems with our halogen gu10 50w bulbs, please contact us and we would be very happy to solve your problems.
（6-Pack, Warm White) GU10 light Bulbs 50W 120V，GU10 Twist-N-Lock Base
1、Long lasting life: last up to 3000 hours, and it can switch on and off about 8000 times
2、Soft on your eyes: warm white color (2700 kelvin)
3、38 degree beam angle：perfect for residential and commercial lighting, light up your living room, bedroom, kitchen, garage, bathroom, study and office.
Lifespan: 3000 hours
Beam angle: 38 degree
Color temperature: 2700K
Bulb size: 2.08 x 1.96 inch
5. (Pack Of 6) 39PAR20/FL 120V – 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) PAR20 Narrow Flood – 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs
This KOR 39-Watt PAR20 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 39W PAR20 floods uses only 39 Watts replaces the 50-Watt PAR20 – 50PAR20 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
6. Philips LED 223115 Soft White 45-watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb
- Philips 223115 Soft White 45-watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-pack
- Features a Medium Screw base. DuraMax flood lights have a lifespan of 2,500 hours.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 2600-kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity.
- This dimmable 45-watt bulb creates a relaxing, comfortable environment with soft, uniform white light.
Philips 223115 Soft White 45-Watt R20 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
7. Pack Of 6 38PAR20/NFL 120V 38 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) 38W PAR20 Narrow Flood 120 Volt Halogen Par 20 Eco Light Bulbs
- 38-Watt PAR20 flood light bulb replaces a 50-Watt Halogen Bulb
- Provides a Warm light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Saves up to 32% in energy costs by switching to this 38-Watt bulb versus the old 50-Watt PAR20 Halogen bulb without sacrificing the great look of the Halogen bulbs
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
38-Watt PAR20 flood light light bulb 6 pack is ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, kitchens. Sterl Lighting bulbs are a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs. It provides a bright, white wide beam of light which is ideal for general room, accenting art and architecture, as well as enhancing your outdoor landscaping. They reduce energy consumption without sacrificing the qualities of a traditional bulb and produce high quality light more efficiently. Fully dimmable, this energy saving household light bulb contains no mercury and replaces your current 50 Watt incandescent, saving you up to 28% in energy costs. Use them in your existing fixtures just as you would standard incandescent and your home will look great while you save energy.
8. (50% Clearance) (4 pack) 50W GU10 Halogen Compact Size Light Bulb 50 Watts 120V Bright Output Soft White, APL2185
9. Par 20 6 Pack FL25 35PAR20/FL 35 Watt Halogen Spot Light Bulb Replacement 120V 130V Base Flood Beam Lighting Range Hood Oven PAR20 Reflector Excel Bulbs DL Kitchen Bathroom Ceiling Can Lamp 35W E26 6P
- A 35 Watt PAR20 Replacement For Halogen Recessed Can Lighting Or Track Lighting , Long Lifetime Meaning Less Replacements – Replace 50W or 39W And Save On Power Cost
- High CRI With Rich Light Colors That Any LED Light Bulbs Just Cannot Replicate Or Duplicated
- Easily Fits Your Standard Edison E26 Screw Thread And Provides A Warm And Clear White Lighting To Your Recessed Lighting
- Fully Dimmable And Instant Light Up – IR UV Free For Peace Of Mind For Your Family
- Use In Winter Nights To Save Heating Cost – Outdoor And Indoor Use – Retail Price At Local Vendors Is $10+ Tax Each
Less Frequent Bulb Replacements With A Energy Efficient Halogen , Sounds Good ? Well Look No Further – The 12Vmonster PAR20 Halogens Light Bulbs Are Ideal For Various Settings In Homes Or Businesses
Recessed can lighting are getting more more popular and now found in multiple locations such as kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, dens, hallways etc. and those are only indoor locations were homes. They are also popular in commercial , retail and office setting. With all those recessed lighting, it can be a real pain to change light bulbs constantly – which is why you should choose the 12Vmonster PAR20 halogen light bulb as your replacement
✓ High quality tungsten filament for maximum lifetime – rated up to 6000 hours with over 80% brightness and end-of-life.
✓ Frustration free packaging that is environmentally friendly
✓ When installed – Halogen light bulbs are a great way to save on heating cost during winter , as the heat generated can contribute to the ambient temperature.
✓ Fully dimmable and works with any dimmer
✓ Mercury IR free
For the utmost peace of mind and longer-lasting light bulbs – think 12Vmonster and choose the 12Vmonster 35W PAR20 now!
10. GE Lighting 85476 35-Watt 325-Lumen Track and Recessed PAR20 Halogen Light Bulb, Clear
GE energy-efficient halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room. These GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy. GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing broad beams of crisp, white light throughout your home’s interior. Use these bulbs in indoor track and recessed fixtures instead of regular incandescent and create a dramatic effect.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Reveal 35W Floodlight for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!