962 reviews analysed
1. GE FQK2J Dual Flow Drinking Water Replacement Filters
- Dual flow filtration: Water is filtered in parallel flow through advanced filtration filters
- Includes two filters: Filters fit GXK285JBL, GXK295JNN, GXSL55R, GXSV65R and GNSV70R filtration systems, plus Pfister Clarify & Lita filtration faucets
- NSF certified: Reduces select pharmaceuticals, select VOCs, lead, chlorine taste and odor and other chemicals
- Twist and lock design: Simple design provides easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement
- Six-month filter life: Filter should be replaced every six months for best filtration results
Water is filtered in parallel flow through advanced filtration filters. 1.1 GPM when used with GE High Flow Filtration System. Twist and lock design provides for easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement. Six month filter life.
2. GE Replacement Water Filter for Single Stage or Inline Systems
This replacement filter can be used to enhance your drinking water in a GE Single Stage Under-Counter Filtration System. It also provides filtered water and ice to your GE Inline System for Refrigerators without built-in filtration. No water shut-off is needed for filter replacements thanks to our twist and lock design. Removes various impurities including pharmaceuticals, BPA, lead, cysts, mercury, chlorine taste and odor and more. Designed and engineered by GE Appliances, for a top quality filtration system. Tested to NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and 401 by IAPMO.
Twist and lock design provides for easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement
6-months filter life-filter should be replaced at most every 6 months for best filtration results
Premium filtration reduces lead, select pharmaceuticals, select VOCs, cysts, chlorine taste and odor and other contaminants
Fresher, cleaner water made easy- replacement filters provides filtered water for better tasting water or ice for your filtration system
Guaranteed fit includes 1 filter – compatible with filtration systems GXK185K, GXRLQK, GXRLQ and GX1S50R
Easy to install
Quick replace feature makes first-time installation and subsequent filter changes easy
Compatible Appliance Type: Refrigerator
Appliance Type: Part/Accessory
Hardware Included: No
Refrigerator Type: Bottom Mount,French Door,Side by Side,Top Mount
Part Type: Filter
Brand Compatibility: GE
Product Depth (in.): 3.4
Product Height (in.): 11.4
Product Width (in.): 3.4
3. SimPure RO Membrane, 100GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane, 2.0"x12" Water Filter Replacement for Under Sink Home Drinking RO Water Purifier System
- HIGH QUALITY MATERUALS: Using high quality polyamide film composite material. It has the characteristics of water saving, large water flow, high osmotic flow and stable salt rejection.
- FOOD GRADE EFFICIENCY FILTRATION: SimPure with advanced reverse osmosis membrane technology, filter rating is up to 0.0001 micron 50 gallons per day, 97% stabilized salt rejection, effectively remove heavy metal, organic, rubber mass, harmful minerals and other soluble salt from water.
- EASY INSTALLATION: With slim and portable 2.0” X 12” standard size, compatible with most RO system filter replacement on the market, easy to install, no tools required.This slim film composite membrane element can produce better and cleaner water for your home to drink and enjoy.
- 100% SAFE: This RO film is verified by independent laboratory tests, compliance with FDA, NSF, ANSI 58 certification standards to ensure your safe, non-toxic and reverse osmosis membrane with a smooth contact surface to prevent bacterial and dirt build-up.
- EXCELENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: We provide one year warranty and 30 days money back, lifetime friendly customer service, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we will always to stand help you.
4. GE WR55X10942 Refrigerator Main Control Board
A constant clicking from the motherboard indicates a bad board. A bad motherboard may show burnt marks or bad soldering joints from overheating on the front or back of the board. If the refrigerator lights dim when you get ice/water, or if the ice melts and refreezes are also signs of a bad motherboard. A hum and then a click a few seconds later from the compressor indicates a compressor or relay issue but not a motherboard problem.
From the Manufacturer
General Electric WR55X10942 Refrigerator Main Control Board is common in GE, RCA, and Hotpoint brands. Installation instructions are included
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Part No Fqromf for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!