590 reviews analysed
1. GE Energy Industrial Solutions TV206977 GE 20A SP GFCI Breaker
2. General Electric THQL1120GF Ground Fault Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole, 20-Amp, 120V
Single pole ground fault circuit interrupter circuit breaker. Type THQL, 1″ module. 120 240V. UL listed. No. THQL1120GF: 20A No. THQL1130GFP: 30A
3. GE THQL1120DF Single-Pole Dual Function Plug-in Afci/Gfci Circuit Breaker, 120 Vac, 20 Amp, 10 Kaic
4. Square D by Schneider Electric HOM220GFIC Homeline 20 Amp Two-Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker,
The Square D by Schneider Electric Homeline 20 Amp Two-Pole GFCI circuit breaker is designed for overload and short-circuit protection, combined with Class A ground fault protection. Class A denotes a ground fault circuit interrupter that will trip when a fault current to ground is 6 milliamperes or more. This breaker is compatible with Homeline load centers and CSED devices. The ANSI-certified and UL-listed unit is rated for 120/240 VAC and 10,000 AIR. Homeline circuit breakers are built with the same Square D brand quality you have come to expect at a price that makes them the best value in their class. Homeline circuit breakers are the best in class. Designed exclusively for the residential market, Homeline products offer everything you need to distribute electricity throughout your home.
From the Manufacturer
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
5. Murray MP260GFA 60 Amp 2-Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker with Self Test & Lockout Feature
Murray ground fault circuit Interrupters (GFCI) breakers are designed to protect personnel from dangerous electrical current. The GFCI circuit breaker will de-energize the circuit when current is flowing along an unintended path such as water. This breaker is intended to protect areas of the home such as the kitchen, bathroom or laundry room where electrical appliances or products might come into contact with water
6. Siemens QF250A 50 Amp, 2 Pole, 120V, 10,000 AIC Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Testing GFCIs and afcis on a monthly basis is a good idea that is sometimes forgotten. Underwriters laboratories (UL) suggests that afci/GFCI Devices be tested every 30 days after installation to ensure they are properly working. Now the new self test & lockout feature enables the dual function circuit breaker to automatically and continuously test itself to ensure that it is working properly. If it is detected that the device has been compromised, the device trips itself and locks out the homeowner from resetting the device, reducing the possibility of the homeowner incorrectly assuming that the device was tripped to prevent a ground/arc fault. This effortless system guarantees that only the best protection is given to your home at all times.
7. Eaton BRN115AF Combo Arc Fault Circuit Breaker, Type BR 1, 15A – Quantity 1
BREAKER CMB AFCI 1P 15A 10KAIC
8. GE THQL2120GFT Plug-in Mount Type THQL Feeder Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
GE THQL2120GFT Plug-In Mount Type THQL Feeder Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
9. GE THQL2130GFT Plug-In Mount Type THQL Feeder Self-Test Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter 2-Pole 30 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
10. Siemens QA115AFCP 15-Amp Single Pole 120-volt Plug-On Combination AFCI Breaker
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Gfci Circuit Breaker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!