920 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 63869 LED Brightstik 15-watt (100-watt Replacement), 1600-Lumen Light Bulb with Medium Base, Daylight, 2-Pack
2. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
3. GE Lighting 92118 3-Way LED 30/70/100-watt Replacement A21 Bulb with Medium Base, Daylight, 1-Pack
GE LEDs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They illuminate your home with soft, warm light. And, they provide Omni-directional light distribution. GE’s 3-way LED bulbs provide three levels of light for maximum flexibility–low for mood lighting and energy savings, high for task lighting. Use this ge led 3-way light in table lamps. It’s great for frequently used fixtures. GE LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
4. GE Lighting 63798 LED Brightstik 12-watt (75-watt Replacement), 1100-Lumen Light Bulb with Medium Base, Daylight, 2-Pack
5. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
6. GE Lighting 93101230 9-Watt BR30 LED Grow Light Bulb for Indoor Plants, Balanced Full Spectrum
7. GE Lighting 79369 LED Bright Stik 10-watt (60-Watt Replacement), 760-Lumen Light Bulb with Medium Base, Daylight, 1 Box (3 Bulbs Total)
- BRIGHTNESS: 760 Lumens
- GENERAL PURPOSE: Effective both indoors and outdoors
- SIMULATED DAYLIGHT makes this more comfortable on your eyes, providing extra energy in the workplace compared to lights of different color temperatures
- MONEY SAVING: A yearly energy cost as low as $1.20 for each bulb, assuming you’re using it for 3 hours a day
- LIFETIME: 13.7 years, assuming 3 hours of usage every day
Do you wish you could spend less money on electrical bills? One of the easiest ways to do this is by replacing your old lightbulbs with LEDs. GE has an affordable LED pack that can do this with ease. The bright stik is a uniquely designed light bulb meant to project simulated daylight into your room or patio to improve visibility while reducing eye strain, all while cutting down on your annual energy cost. Each bulb can save you as much as $82 over their lifetime when compared to standard fluorescents. With those savings and a light rated for 760 lumens, you can’t go wrong with the value presented in these light bulbs. Pick them up as soon as possible so you can begin saving sooner. With these bulbs from GE, you’re sure to have a clean, well-lit home for years to come.
8. GE Lighting 22181 F382D/835/4PIN Energy Smart 2D CFL 38-watt 2850-Lumen 2D Light Bulb with GR10q-4 Base, 1-Pack
Save money and save energy with GE energy smart 2D CFL bulbs. Use these long-life, low-energy compact fluorescent bulbs in torchiere fixtures throughout your home.
9. GE Lighting 67614 LED A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 7-Watt, Daylight, 4-Pack, 4
10. Sunlite SL42/65K 42 Watt High Wattage Spiral Energy Saving CFL Light Bulb Medium Base Daylight
From the Manufacturer
Sunlite SL42/65K High Wattage Spiral Compact Fluorescent lamps give off a Daylight colored light much like a 150 Watt incandescent bulb. These energy efficient CFL lamps can last up to 7 years with normal household use of 3 hours a day. This Sunlite Energy Saving 43 Watt, 6500K spiral CFL, Medium Base bulb offers 2801 Lumens of light output and has an average rated life of 12,000 hours. Very versatile and great for lighting applications that require a high light output while saving energy costs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Cfl Bulbs Daylight for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!