959 reviews analysed
1. (Pack Of 6) 60PAR30/FL 120V – 60 Watt High Output (75W Replacement) PAR30 Flood Short Neck – 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs
(Pack Of 6) 60PAR30/FL 120V – This KOR 60-Watt PAR30 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR30 will fit wherever the R30 or BR30 fits, and the PAR30 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR30 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 60W PAR30 floods uses only 60 Watts and replaces the 75-Watt PAR30 – 75PAR30 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
2. (Pack Of 2) 70PAR38/FL 120V – 70 Watt High Output (90W Replacement) PAR38 Flood – 120 Volt – Halogen Light Bulbs
- PAR38 Halogen – 70 Watt – Replaces 90W PAR38 Bulbs (Same lumen output)
- Length: 5 5/16” – Diameter 4.75” Diameter
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs by switching to this 70-Watt bulb versus the old 90-Watt PAR38 Halogen bulb without sacrificing the great look of the Halogen bulbs
- Pack Of 2 Bulbs
(Pack Of 2) 70PAR38/FL 120V – This KOR 70-Watt PAR38 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile high-end light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR38 will fit wherever the BR38 or BR40 fits, and the PAR38 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR38 floods have a lamp within a lamp construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner lamp. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 70W PAR38 floods uses only 70 Watts and replaces the 90-Watt PAR38 – 90PAR38 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
3. [6 Pack] Simba Lighting™ Halogen 70PAR38/FL 120V 70 Watt PAR38 High Output (90W to 100W Replacement) Indoor/Outdoor PAR 38 Flood Light Bulbs Soft White E26 Medium Base
- Halogen PAR38 Indoor/Outdoor Flood Parabolic Reflector 110V 120V 130V.
- 70 Watt (90W to 100W incandescent replacement). Soft White 2700K. 1300 Lumens.
- Base E26 (Medium). Beam Angle 30deg. Dimmable. Instant On. 2000 Hour Average Lifetime.
- Indoor & Outdoor Use. Commonly used in recessed lights and outdoor lighting.
- 6 Pack Light Bulbs. RoHS and CE certified.
The Simba Lighting™ 70 Watt PAR38 120V Halogen Flood Light is made with high quality, for both indoor and outdoor uses in homes and commercial buildings. Common uses include recessed lights and outdoor flood lights, etc.
The halogen PAR flood lights are more energy saving comparing to traditional incandescent floods.
The 70W light bulbs produce the same amount of light or luminous flux as the traditional incandescent 90W to 100W light bulbs. These light bulbs are dimmable. When shopping for light bulbs, it is important to match the dimensions and other key specs to make sure you are purchasing the correct light bulbs. The diameter of the light bulb is 4.75 inches and length is 5 inches.
These bulbs work with 110V 120V 130V A/C voltages. The base is E26 medium, which is the most commonly used light bulb base in North America. The color of the light is soft white and the light temperature is 2700K. The beam angle is 30deg. Average lifetime is 2000 hours and it can last switching on and off of about 8000 times. The Simba Lighting™ light bulbs are also RoHS and CE certified. No mercury content in the halogen bulbs, as opposed to other commonly used energy efficient light bulbs.
4. SYLVANIA 16156 6-pack Capsylite Long Neck Halogen Bulb Dimmable / PAR30 Reflector Wide Flood Light (50W replacement) / Medium Base E26 / 39 W / 2850K – warm white
- PAR 30 halogen lamps offer superior light quality – spreading a smooth and round beam pattern in a wide angle of 50°
- PAR30 dimmable halogen lamp bulb with a bright white, high quality halogen light – over a lifetime of 1,500 hours.
- 20% energy reduction thanks to Xenon gas and Silver reflector coating / PAR30 Halogen incandescent light bulb optical system provides consistent and uniform lamp-to-lamp performance / For ideal 39 Watt flood light.
- Use for shallow, recessed lighting / Track lighting / Downlight fixtures / Indoor and outdoor display lights and accent applications / Dimmable lamp.
- Contains: 6 x PAR 30 Reflector Halogen Dimmable Bulb / 39 W / 2850 K / 120 V / E26 medium-base / 550 Lumens – Halogen bulb warm-white.
Sylvania brand PAR30 Long Neck halogen wide flood. 39 Watts and 120 volts for more power and light. Medium (E26) base.Halogen lights provide brighter, whiter light than incandescent, while maintaining outstanding color rendering Wide Flood means 50º beam spread and a wider beam of light. Lamp can be closer and still light the area effectively.
5. Philips PAR20 Halogen Floodlight Light Bulb – 1 Each
6. AmeriLuck 5000K Daylight PAR38 LED Flood Light Bulb, 90W Equivalent, 900Lumens Non-Dimmable 13W, Ideal Outdoor Security Light Wet Rated, UL Listed (4 Pack)
- ✔ DIRECT REPLACEMENT & INSTANT ON – AmeriLuck is the first manufacturer that developed this PAR38 LED bulbs with glass filter, which has the same performance as the conventional halogen PAR38 bulbs.There’s no warm-up for these bulbs, they are instant-on at full brightness.
- ✔ 85.6% LESS ENERGY CONSUMPTION – These PAR38 LED bulbs provide 900+ Lumens of light, equivalent to 90 watt halogen bulb with 85.6% less energy use . These LED light bulbs offer cozy light with the benefits of long life and energy savings you want.
- ✔ SUPERIOR LIGHT QUALITY & FLAWLESS DIMMER COMPATIBILITY – 80+ CRI (Color Rendering Index), makes you see the colors the way they are supposed to be seen. Flickering-free, NVF<
- 10% and zero harsh glares prevents eye fatigue and provides a comfortable, stress-free atmosphere. These AmeriLuck PAR38 LED bulbs are non-dimmable, but they are compatible to most of the dimmers on the market.
- ✔ SUITABLE FOR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE – These bulbs have standard E26 base/120V for most fixtures. Ideal for indoor/outdoor track lighting fixtures and perfect for outdoor security light.
- ✔ LONG BULB LIFE WITH 3-YEAR WARRANTY – These AmeriLuck PAR38 LED Light Bulbs comes with a 3-year warranty. Each bulb is expected to deliver up to 15,000 hours, which is equal to 13.7yrs (based on 3 hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
✔ DIRECT REPLACEMENT & INSTANT ON – AmeriLuck is the first manufacturer that developed this PAR38 LED bulbs with glass filter, which has the same performance as the conventional halogen PAR38 bulbs.There’s no warm-up for these bulbs, they are instant-on at full brightness. ✔ 85.6% LESS ENERGY CONSUMPTION – These PAR20 LED bulbs provide 900+ Lumens of light, equivalent to 90 watt halogen bulb with 85.6% less energy use . These LED light bulbs offer cozy light with the benefits of long life and energy savings you want. ✔ SUPERIOR LIGHT QUALITY & FLAWLESS DIMMER COMPATIBILITY – 80+ CRI (Color Rendering Index), makes you see the colors the way they are supposed to be seen. Flickering-free, NVF<10% and="" zero="" harsh="" glares="" prevents="" eye="" fatigue="" and="" provides="" a="" comfortable,="" stress-free="" atmosphere.="" these="" ameriluck="" par38="" led="" bulbs="" are="" non-dimmable,="" but="" they="" are="" compatible="" to="" most="" of="" the="" dimmers="" on="" the="" market.="" ✔="" suitable="" for="" indoor="" or="" outdoor="" use="" -="" these="" bulbs="" have="" standard="" e26="" base/120v="" for="" most="" fixtures.="" ideal="" for="" outdoor="" security="" light.="" ✔="" long="" bulb="" life="" with="" 3-year="" warranty="" -="" these="" ameriluck="" par38="" led="" light="" bulbs="" comes="" with="" a="" 3-year="" warranty.="" each="" bulb="" is="" expected="" to="" deliver="" up="" to="" 15,000="" hours,="" which="" is="" equal="" to="" 13.7yrs="" (based="" on="" 3="" hours="" per="" day),="" saving="" you="" the="" cost="" and="" hassle="" of="" frequent="" bulb="" replacement.="">10%>
7. 10 Pack Bioluz LED MR16 LED Bulb 50W Halogen Replacement Dimmable 7w 3000K 12v AC/DC UL Listed
Bioluz LED introduces the new industry standard with its elegant MR16 series light bulbs. Standard GU5.3 base (2 pin) with halogen light quality and color. Bioluz LED offers beautifully styled lamps for your home, office and landscaping. Crisp and bright, Bioluz LED high performance lamps offer aesthetically pleasing designs combined with quality and energy efficiency. Now for the first time, add Bioluz LED energy efficient LEDs to your home or yard while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness and color you’ve come to love.
What’s a Kelvin? Our MR16 and GU10 bulbs are 3000 Kelvin. This represents the “color” (which is based on the temperature) of the light. When replacing Halogen bulbs, we believe our 3000K LEDs are nearly identical in color. 2700K is slightly more yellow (such as an incandescent bulb), while we find 4-5000K generates a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building).
Many brands sell and market higher Kelvin (4-5000) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color and brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
8. ALIDE MR16 GU5.3 Led Bulbs 5W,20W 35W Halogen Replacement Equivalent,2700K Soft Warm White,12V Low Voltage Bulb Spotlights for Outdoor Landscape Flood Track Lighting,Not Dimmable,50mm,400lm,38°,6pcs
- *Save electricity bill & Save your money & Much more brightness: Replace 20/35/50W traditional halogen bulb by 5W LED, save 90% on electricity bill of lighting, and high lumens bright enough to replace/retrofit/upgrade
- *Easy Installation: Standard MR16 shape size(Dia50*Height48mm) with bi-pin GU5.3 base. Can be easily fitted replace ordinary MR16 halogen bulbs (Please notice, this bulb is used to replace 50MM diameter MR16 halogen bulb, not 35MM diameter MR11 lamp, if you need replace smaller MR11, we also have please search for ASIN B074V5WZ13 )
- *Reduce costs and trouble of changing lights. MR16 5W LED bulbs 100% Aluminum reflector good heat sink design & high quality driver inside to ensure bulbs long lifespan over 30,000 hrs, can last very long time, save effort and maintenance costs on changing bulbs frequently, you no need worry quality
- Healthy and comfortable lighting, color similar to halogen: High CRI 80Ra, 2700K soft warm white color, NO UV, NO any noise, NO Flickering, No heat, creat a health and real warm visual
- Safe & Wide applications: AC/DC12V low voltage,fit for kitchen track lights, recessed lights/ceiling lights/downlights/accent/overhead lighting for home living room, bedroom, bathroom, hallways,counters,cabinet, art galleries, General Lighting, hotels, museums, offices, restaurants, retail,low voltage outside outdoor landscaping flood light fixtures,uplights, yard/Patio/Lawn/path lighs
Standard size MR16 GU5.3 Led bulb light/Spotlight/Lamp replace 20/35W Halogen Bulbs
Indoor home kitchen Track Lights/Recessed Lights/Ceiling Lights/Downlights/Accent/Overhead Lighting
Work well with Outdoor/outside landscape flood light fixtures for garden, yard, Patio/Lawn/uplights/highlighting for house park and trees
Socket/ base: GU5.3
Working voltage: 12VAC/DC
Color: 2700K warm white
Color Rendering Index: ＞80Ra
Luminous flux: 400LM
Viewing beam angle: 38°
Lifespan: 35,000 hours
Working temperature: -20℃~+40℃
-High bright leds, 400lm bright enough to replace 20/35W halogen
-Standard size: 50*48mm, the same size & shape with halogen MR16
it can work well with your existing 12V old transformer, easy to replace & retrofit
-High CRI, 80Ra to create a health and real visual
-100% aluminum heatsink design and good driver to ensure bulb’s long lifespan
-No flickering or UV/ IR, No noise, very soft warm white color, protect your eyes and offer comfortable lighting
-Energy efficient, help you save money
1. To avoid burning, please not use higher 12V voltage link with this bulb
if your working voltage is AC100-240V, must add a transformer for 12V, because the bulb is low voltage!!!
2. Never put this product in fire or water
*3. Please don’t mix with MR11 bulb(GU4.0, diameter 35mm, pins distance 4mm), this is MR16(GU5.3, diameter 50mm, 5.3mm between pins)
4. No matter working indoor or outdoor landscape light fixtures, please make sure to protect this bulb from water and don’t use it in totally enclosed luminaires, good heat dissipation can ensure long lifespan
1 package contain:
6pcs 12V MR16 led bulbs 2700K Warm white color (NOT include extra Accessories)
2 years warranty, any question please contact us, thanks.
9. Pack Of 6 38PAR30/FL/LN 120V 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) 38W PAR30 Flood 40 Degree Beam Spread 120 Volt Halogen Par 30 Long Neck Light Bulbs
- PAR30/LN halogen bulb, 35W, 120V, Flood FL, Base: E26 Medium Screw, 2800K, Rated Life (Hr): 2500, Luminous Flux: 520
- Soft white indoor flood light bulbs are the perfect shape for your indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures
- Provides a soft, white light to create a relaxing and comfortable environment
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
38-Watt PAR30 Long Neck flood light light bulb 6 pack is ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, kitchens. Sterl Lighting bulbs are a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs. It provides a bright, white wide beam of light which is ideal for general room, accenting art and architecture, as well as enhancing your outdoor landscaping. They reduce energy consumption without sacrificing the qualities of a traditional bulb and produce high quality light more efficiently. Fully dimmable, this energy saving household light bulb contains no mercury and replaces your current 50 Watt incandescent, saving you up to 28% in energy costs. Use them in your existing fixtures just as you would standard incandescent and your home will look great while you save energy.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 120V 60W 38 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!