902 reviews analysed
1. Frigidaire 218976901 Refrigerator Water Line
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: Frigidaire (FRIGB) 218976901 Water Line
2. Frigidaire 218976904 Refrigerator Water Line
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: Frigidaire (FRIGB) 218976904 Water Line
3. Frigidaire 5304490717 Water Line Installation Kit
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 5304490717 Water Line Installation Kit
4. Frigidaire 218976419 Refrigerator Water Line
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: Frigidaire (FRIGB) 218976419 Water Line
5. Frigidaire 241806601 Water Connector for Refrigerator
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the Following item is: Frigidaire 241806601 water connector for refrigerator
From the Manufacturer
Frigidaire 241806601 Water Connector for Refrigerator. Works with the following models: Crosley CRSE234FB1, Crosley CRSE234FB2, Crosley CRSE234FQ1, Crosley CRSE234FQ2, Crosley CRSE234FSM1, Crosley CRSE234FSM2, Crosley CRSE234FW1, Crosley CRSE234FW2, Frigidaire CRSE234JB0, Crosley CRSE234JB0. Genuine Replacement Part.
6. LDR 509 5100 Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit, 1/4-Inch x 25-Foot, Poly Tubing
Highlights: For installation of humidifiers iice makers and evaporative coolers Include 1/4 x 25 poly tubing, and self piercing saddle valve 1 Kit/Polybag.
From the Manufacturer
LDR 509 5100 Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit , 1/4-Inch X 25-Foot, Poly Tubing. 1/4-Inch X 25-Foot Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit With Poly Tubing includes tubing, self-piercing saddle valve and fitting. Install ice maker or humidifier without turning water off.
7. iSpring ICEK Ultra Safe Fridge Water Line Connection and Ice Maker Installation Kit for Reverse Osmosis Systems & Water Filters
- Connects any water filtration system (including reverse osmosis systems) to the ice maker or water dispenser of your fridge
- Delivers crystal clear ice cubes and great tasting RO water to your fridge, superior to inline fridge filters
- Kit includes everything you need for the installation – 20 feet 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve, an inline 1/4″ x 1/4″ shut off valve, and a compression fitting set. Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards
- Durable and easy to install – Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
- Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
The iSpring fridge connection kit connects your reverse osmosis system or other water filters to your fridge. It can be used to supply your refrigerator’s ice maker or water dispenser, your coffee maker, etc. The kit comes with a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve to branch off from the RO system, 20 feet of 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ ball valve to shut off the flow when needed, and a compression connection set for connecting to the output location. The fridge connection kit will work with any RO system or filtration system that uses standard 1/4″ tubing. Why iSpring? Located in Alpharetta, Georgia for over a decade, iSpring Water Systems LLC is a family owned company specializing in reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Our products include residential and commercial reverse osmosis (RO) systems, whole house water systems, ultrafiltration systems, shower, faucet, and counter top filters, filter cartridges and housings, RO coolers, and kitchen faucets and fittings. Our aim is to make high quality drinking water accessible for all households. With affordable pricing, solid quality, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service, we hope to assist in bringing you great water for years to come.
8. Water Line Buddy – Frozen Water Line Tool – Quickly and Easily Unfreeze Your Refrigerator Water Dispenser
- The quick and easy way to thaw and defrost your frozen fridge water dispenser line
- It’s so easy ANYONE can do it
- No need to call an appliance repair technician and pay for a service call
- No need to spend money on expensive refrigeration tools and hard to find parts and equipment
- This kit includes a 24 INCH FLEX TUBE that is made to work with standard 1/4″ water dispensers and lines
- Forget the hair dryer thawing hacks that don’t work
- The Water Line Buddy is your solution to unfreeze the in-line tubing
- Package includes 1 Water Line Buddy and 1 How-To Instruction Guide
Has your refrigerator water dispenser stopped working all of a sudden, but the ice maker still works?
Chances are your water line is frozen inside the fridge freezer door. (This is VERY common with GE and several other major brand refrigerators) To be 100% sure that is the issue, insert a 8”- 12” zip tie or weed whacker line into the water dispenser tube. If it goes all the way in, you do not have a frozen line. If it does not insert fully, you DO have a frozen water line….and we can help!!
Water Line Buddy can thaw a frozen water line in just a few seconds! It allows you to squirt HOT water directly onto the ice blockage that is causing your water dispenser to not work.
Are you scared to call a repair person or service technician because of the high cost? Water Line Buddy is your own personal appliance repairman.
Water Line Buddy saves you the expense and the hassle – it’s a great DIY tool to fix the common problem of frozen water dispensers. And it’s so easy to use! It is a premium leak-free syringe with custom small diameter tubing that is made to fit inside your dispenser outlet line. And good news – our tubing is extra long to reach the ice blockage every time.
Other products use 18” or less of tubing, while we offer 24” of tubing! Don’t settle for less……Water Line Buddy is THE go-to frozen water line tool.
Click the “Add to Cart” button above and you’ll have a working water dispenser in no time.
We are an American company, and your Water Line Buddy was proudly assembled in the USA.
9. Certified Appliance Accessories Braided Stainless Steel Ice Maker Connector, 15ft
- Braided stainless Steel ice maker connector
- 1/4 inch fem. x 1/4 inch fcm
- Upc, NSF/ANSI 61 & case certified Certified Appliance Accessories recommends installation of this product be performed by a licensed professional
- Braided stainless steel
- 1/4 -Inch Comp x 1/4-Inch Comp
- 5 year warranty- From the Manufacturer
Are you replacing a 5+ year-old ice maker connector hose or hooking up a new ice maker? This 15 ft. Braided Stainless Steel Ice Maker Connector from Certified Appliance Accessories is just what you need. It is corrosion-resistant inside and out plus bends freely for easier installation in cramped spaces.
From the Manufacturer
Ice Maker Connectors (15-Foot)
10. Frigidaire 218976901 Refrigerator Water Tubing Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Frigidaire,Kenmore,White-Westinghouse,Kenmore Elite,Gibson,Crosley,Electrolux,Kenmore Pro,Universal/Multiflex (Frigidaire)
- This water tubing (part number 218976901) is for refrigerators
- Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off, unplug the refrigerator and shut off the water supply before installing this part
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This water tubing (part number 218976901) is for refrigerators. Water tubing 218976901 supplies water to refrigerator components that require water such as the ice maker and water dispenser. Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off, unplug the refrigerator and shut off the water supply before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. For Frigidaire, Kenmore, White-Westinghouse, Kenmore Elite, Gibson, Crosley, Electrolux, Kenmore Pro, & Universal/Multiflex (Frigidaire).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Frigidaire 218976901 Refrigerator Water Line for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!