Nowadays, there are so many products of freezer ice water line in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for freezer ice water line in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings freezer ice water line which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
636 reviews analysed
1. LDR 509 5100 Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit, 1/4-Inch x 25-Foot, Poly Tubing
Highlights: For installation of humidifiers iice makers and evaporative coolers Include 1/4 x 25 poly tubing, and self piercing saddle valve 1 Kit/Polybag.
From the Manufacturer
LDR 509 5100 Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit , 1/4-Inch X 25-Foot, Poly Tubing. 1/4-Inch X 25-Foot Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit With Poly Tubing includes tubing, self-piercing saddle valve and fitting. Install ice maker or humidifier without turning water off.
2. iSpring ICEK Ultra Safe Fridge Water Line Connection and Ice Maker Installation Kit for Reverse Osmosis Systems & Water Filters
- Connects any water filtration system (including reverse osmosis systems) to the ice maker or water dispenser of your fridge
- Delivers crystal clear ice cubes and great tasting RO water to your fridge, superior to inline fridge filters
- Kit includes everything you need for the installation – 20 feet 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve, an inline 1/4″ x 1/4″ shut off valve, and a compression fitting set. Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards
- Durable and easy to install – Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
- Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
The iSpring fridge connection kit connects your reverse osmosis system or other water filters to your fridge. It can be used to supply your refrigerator’s ice maker or water dispenser, your coffee maker, etc. The kit comes with a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve to branch off from the RO system, 20 feet of 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ ball valve to shut off the flow when needed, and a compression connection set for connecting to the output location. The fridge connection kit will work with any RO system or filtration system that uses standard 1/4″ tubing. Why iSpring? Located in Alpharetta, Georgia for over a decade, iSpring Water Systems LLC is a family owned company specializing in reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Our products include residential and commercial reverse osmosis (RO) systems, whole house water systems, ultrafiltration systems, shower, faucet, and counter top filters, filter cartridges and housings, RO coolers, and kitchen faucets and fittings. Our aim is to make high quality drinking water accessible for all households. With affordable pricing, solid quality, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service, we hope to assist in bringing you great water for years to come.
3. Metpure Ice Maker Fridge Installation Kit – 25′ Feet Tubing For Appliance Water Line With Stop Tee Connection and Valve For Quick Installation, 1/4" Fittings For Potable Drinking Water
- ◼️ COMPLETE ICE MAKER WATER LINE KIT: This kit comes complete with a 25′ white tubing, heavy duty brass universal adapter tee with 1/4″ shut off valve at the water supply end, and a 1/4″ quick connect adapter at the appliance connection end. This kit was put together by field technicians and plumbers to ease their onsite installation and now it is available to the general public.
- ◼️ SUPER DURABILITY: Linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) line is extremely flexible, crack and impact resistant. It is the perfect material of choice for running fridge water line by professionals due to its high bendability, pliability, and yield that high density PEX line WILL NOT provide.
- ◼️ NO ODOR, NO BAD TASTE, AND NON-TOXIC: The tubing, certified by NSF ANSI 61 to ensure safety for potable drinking water, contains no toxic material and will leave no odor or plastic taste in the water. The heavy duty universal brass valve adapter is lead free to ensure the drinking water that passes through is safe and in compliance with the federal act of Low Lead Content in potable water.
- ◼️ EASY INSTALLATION: The installation is a breeze with Metpure ICEMK2514 Kit. The adapter universally fits both existing supply valve and line, saving you unnecessary trips to the hardware store for conversion adapters. Also the kit comes with a shut off valve so in case maintenance is needed, the water can be turned off with the valve. Moreover, the kit comes with a quick connect female adapter that you simply screw on the end of your point of use without any tools required.
- ◼️ VERSATILITY: This kit is great for a wide variety of applications. Connect at any water source with an existing water supply shut off valve & line and run the tubing to your freezer, refrigerator, ice maker, coffee brewer, water filtration inlet, humidifer, water dispenser, drinking fountain, and many more.
Complete Metpure Ice Maker Fridge Installation Kit put together by field technicians and plumbers. This complete kit is field tested and approved by professionals to be installed as water line connection from an existing water supply valve & line to your point of use, such as a freezer, refrigerator, icemaker, water dispenser, humidifer, water filtration system, drinking fountain, coffee maker, and many more.
Will this kit work for my connection?
I like to connect this from my undersink water supply valve and line and run this to my fridge – YES.
I have a dedicated water supply valve behind my refrigerator and would like to use this kit to connect – NO.
I have an existing water filtration system, such as an RO system, and would like to split the filtered water into my fridge – NO.
I would like to connect this from an angle supply valve & line and connect to my ice maker – YES.
What’s included in the product?
QTY 1 roll: 25′ of 1/4″ OD white-colored NSF certified LLDPE tubing
QTY 1 package: Metpure EZROADP14 – includes 1/2″ x 3/8″ reducing nipple, 1/2″ x 3/8″ universal adapter tee, 1/4″ quick connect ball valve
QTY 1: 1/4″ female x 1/4″ quick connect adapter
QTY 1: installation manual
4. Inline Water Filter Kit for Ice Makers
- Provides better tasting ice and water. Chlorine taste and odor reduction. Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Includes: New PureWater Filter (with Quick-Connect Fittings), 15 feet of 1/4 inch NSF water line, Shutoff Valve, Two 1/4″ Quick-Connect Water Line Adapters, Mounting Bracket with Screw, and Instructions with Graphics
- Direct inline filter kit works with most ice-makers
- Service life of filter is 1500 gallons
- FREE Lifetime Warranty and Telephone Support
This is an economical option for most ice makers. Easy to install using our included quick connect fittings. Can be conveniently placed in many locations such as behind your ice maker or refrigerator, under your sink or cabinet. Can also be used for beverage equipment, refrigerators, water fountains, and under the counter systems. Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
PureWater Filters™ Inline Water Filter Kit for Icemakers Includes:
- NEW Filter (with Quick-Connect Fittings)
- 15 Feet of 1/4″ NSF Certified Water Line
- 1/4″ Shutoff Valve
- Two Quick Connect Water Line Adapters,
- Mounting Bracket with Screw, and
- Installation Instructions with Graphics
The PureWater Filters™ Promise: Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to product related questions.
* Service life on filter is 1,500 gallons / 1 Year. For replacements use PureWater Filters Model No. PWF10
5. Ice Maker And Humidifier Installation Kit by Choice Hose And Tubing | Poly Tubing, Includes Everything Necessary For Complete Installation
- EASILY CONNECT TO YOUR REFRIGERATOR OR FREEZER. Attach to your fridge / freezer and enjoy a cup of delicious, crisp water with crystal clear ice cubes in no time! Great for both on-the-door ice/water dispensers and in-freezer ice cube machines. Poly tubing is lead-free and completely safe for potable water, and will leave your water tasting as fresh and pure as before.
- SET UP YOUR HUMIDIFIER/EVAPORATIVE COOLER IN NO TIME! Quickly and easily attach to your boiler or furnace, then sit back and enjoy the results. Poly tubing is durable and reliable
- connect your humidifier now and enjoy it for years to come.
- POLY TUBING is durable, reliable, and will leave your water tasting as fresh and pure as before. Set includes ¼” X 25’ poly tubing- enough to comfortably accommodate any ice maker/ humidifier/ evaporative cooler installation.
- COMPLETE INSTALLATION KIT includes poly tubing, self-piercing saddle valve, and fittings This universal, all-inclusive kit is designed with metal fittings to ensure a solid and dependable connection. Included instructions make DIY installation a breeze!
- NO NEED TO TURN OFF WATER. Easily complete installation without the hassle of shutting off your water supply while you work. EASY DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION. Includes step-by-step instructions. Limited lifetime warranty. Manufacturer part number 509 5100R. Make it yours today!
Get your appliances set up quickly and easily with this ice maker/ humidifier/ evaporative cooler installation kit. Poly tubing is durable and reliable, and will not ruin the fresh taste of your water. This complete installation kit includes everything necessary for installation, plus step-by-step instructions to make D-I-Y installation a breeze. Best of all, there’s no need to shut off your water supply during installation! Limited lifetime warranty. Make it yours today!
6. Water Line Buddy – Frozen Water Line Tool – Quickly and Easily Unfreeze Your Refrigerator Water Dispenser
- The quick and easy way to thaw and defrost your frozen fridge water dispenser line
- It’s so easy ANYONE can do it
- No need to call an appliance repair technician and pay for a service call
- No need to spend money on expensive refrigeration tools and hard to find parts and equipment
- This kit includes a 24 INCH FLEX TUBE that is made to work with standard 1/4″ water dispensers and lines
- Forget the hair dryer thawing hacks that don’t work
- The Water Line Buddy is your solution to unfreeze the in-line tubing
- Package includes 1 Water Line Buddy and 1 How-To Instruction Guide
Has your refrigerator water dispenser stopped working all of a sudden, but the ice maker still works?
Chances are your water line is frozen inside the fridge freezer door. (This is VERY common with GE and several other major brand refrigerators) To be 100% sure that is the issue, insert a 8”- 12” zip tie or weed whacker line into the water dispenser tube. If it goes all the way in, you do not have a frozen line. If it does not insert fully, you DO have a frozen water line….and we can help!!
Water Line Buddy can thaw a frozen water line in just a few seconds! It allows you to squirt HOT water directly onto the ice blockage that is causing your water dispenser to not work.
Are you scared to call a repair person or service technician because of the high cost? Water Line Buddy is your own personal appliance repairman.
Water Line Buddy saves you the expense and the hassle – it’s a great DIY tool to fix the common problem of frozen water dispensers. And it’s so easy to use! It is a premium leak-free syringe with custom small diameter tubing that is made to fit inside your dispenser outlet line. And good news – our tubing is extra long to reach the ice blockage every time.
Other products use 18” or less of tubing, while we offer 24” of tubing! Don’t settle for less……Water Line Buddy is THE go-to frozen water line tool.
Click the “Add to Cart” button above and you’ll have a working water dispenser in no time.
We are an American company, and your Water Line Buddy was proudly assembled in the USA.
7. Certified Appliance Accessories Braided Stainless Steel Ice Maker Connector, 15ft
- Braided stainless Steel ice maker connector
- 1/4 inch fem. x 1/4 inch fcm
- Upc, NSF/ANSI 61 & case certified Certified Appliance Accessories recommends installation of this product be performed by a licensed professional
- Braided stainless steel
- 1/4 -Inch Comp x 1/4-Inch Comp
- 5 year warranty- From the Manufacturer
Are you replacing a 5+ year-old ice maker connector hose or hooking up a new ice maker? This 15 ft. Braided Stainless Steel Ice Maker Connector from Certified Appliance Accessories is just what you need. It is corrosion-resistant inside and out plus bends freely for easier installation in cramped spaces.
From the Manufacturer
Ice Maker Connectors (15-Foot)
8. Eastman 41033 Stainless steel Icemaker Connector 1/4" Comp x 1/4" Comp x 60" length – Stainless Steel – 12 Pack
- LENGTH: The line length of this ice maker connector is 5-feet
- CONNECTION: This connector has 1/4-inch Comp x 1/4-inch Comp connection
- MATERIAL: This ice maker connector hose is made of high-impact braided 304 stainless steel exterior with a PVC core, nylon reinforcement and a clear vinyl outer shell which provides strength
- DURABLE: The sturdy stainless steel connector makes it durable preventing kinking and has nickel-plated brass nuts which ensure tight fitting
- EASY INSTALLATION: This flexible supply line is very easy to install
The Eastman 41033 Ice Maker Connector has a 1/4-inch comp x 1/4-inch comp connection and is 5-feet long. The supply line features a PVC core, multi-filament braided nylon reinforcement, a clear vinyl outer shell and a grade 304 stainless steel braided exterior that is designed to prevent kinking and crimping making it long-lasting. It consists of nickel-plated brass nuts which ensure secure fitting.
Eastman’s 5′ Stainless Steel Icemaker Hose is the standard in icemaker supply lines. This flexible supply line resists corrosion and enables easy installation.
MAINTAINANCE: For use with water in accessible locations only.
• Shut off the water before installing.
• Inspect product before installing. Do not use if damaged in any way.
• Metal nuts – HAND-TIGHTEN, plus ¼ turn with a wrench.
• Do not over tighten.
• Do not use thread lubricants, tape, or putty.
• Do not expose to corrosive materials.
• Over tightening, using lubricants or exposure to corrosive materials can damage nut, connector, valves, or appliance and cause failure, leaking, or flood and property damage.
• This part must be inspected after installation and every six months thereafter. Replace if damaged, leaking or corroded.
• DO NOT reuse
• CAUTION: Improper installation can cause leaks with water damage.
From the Manufacturer
Eastman’s 5′ Stainless Steel Icemaker Connector is the standard in icemaker supply lines. Its quality is determined by what you can’t see. The supply line features a pvc core, multi-filament braided nylon reinforcement, a clear vinyl outer shell, and a grade 304 stainless steel braided exterior that is designed to prevent kinking and crimping. This flexible supply line resists corrosion and is easy to install.
9. Frozen Water Line Tool for Refrigerator Water Dispensers by PartsBroz
- ✅ UNIVERSAL PART: The frozen water line tool works with the standard 0.25-inch water dispenser and lines found in most refrigerator models.
- ✅ UNFREEZES THE WATER DISPENSER: Did your fridge’s water dispenser stop working? Odds are that you have a frozen water line inside the freezer door. Thankfully, thawing out a frozen water line is simple and quick with the frozen water line tool.
- ✅ TAKES JUST SECONDS: In just a few seconds, you can unfreeze your water line. The tool enables you to squirt hot water up into the dispenser, melting the ice blockage and giving you back full use of your refrigerator. No other tools required.
- ✅ EXTRA-LONG 24-IN. LENGTH: Other frozen water line tools only include 18 inches of tubing or less. Ours comes with 24 inches of tubing, so you can easily reach any ice blockage.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY TOOL: This tool has a leak-free syringe and custom small diameter tubing specially designed to fit inside a fridge’s water dispenser outlet line. It’s reliable and easy to use for fast results.
If your water dispenser stops working, but your ice maker still works, you likely have a frozen water line. Thankfully, the Frozen Water Line Tool by PartsBroz can help you unfreeze the water line in no time at all. Simply suck hot water into the syringe, feed the extra-long tube up the water dispenser line, and squirt the hot water up into the tube. The hot water gets directed right to the ice blockage.
The frozen water line tool’s tube has a 0.25-inch diameter. This is the standard size used by most refrigerator models.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Freezer Ice Water Line for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!