We spent many hours on research to finding flexible appliance connectors, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best flexible appliance connectors, you should not miss this article. flexible appliance connectors coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 flexible appliance connectors by our suggestions
570 reviews analysed
1. BrassCraft CSSB21-12 ProCoat 3/4" FIP x 3/4" MIP x 12" Stainless Steel Gas Connector 3/4" I.D. (290,900 BTU)
BrassCraft’s ProCoat stainless steel gas connector is engineered with added safety in mind. The proprietary polymer coating is designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household chemicals, UV rays and salt. ProCoat is applied to the corrugated stainless steel connector using advanced powder-coat technology.
2. Whirlpool 30-48KITRC Gas Range Connector Kit
From the Manufacturer
Everything you need to hook up your gas range Kit includes gas connector line, 3 fittings and sealant. In the State of Massachusetts, the following installation instructions apply: Installations and repairs must be performed by a qualified or licensed contractor, plumber, or gasfitter qualified or licensed by the State of Massachusetts. If using a ball valve, it shall be a T-handle type. A flexible gas connector, when used, must not exceed 3 feet.
3. Eastman 0437518 Stainless Steel Corrugated Water Heater Connector 1" FIP, 18", Silver
- CONNECTION: 3/4″ FIP x 1″ FIP connections
- LENGTH: The connector is 18 inches long for easy use
- DESIGN: Designed with a high-quality EPDM gasket for easy installation
- MATERIAL: Made with a highly-reliable corrugated stainless steel for durability
- CERTIFICATION: Lead-free and UPC certified for use
Water flex water heater connector, corrugated, flexible, 3/4 in nominal, fip connection, 24 in length, 125 psi, -40 to 180 deg F, stainless steel, brass, nitrile rubber, iapmo certified, upc Compliant. Ez-flo’s 3/4 inch fip x 3/4 inch fip x 24 inch water-flex corrugated stainless steel connector is built with quality in mind. The corrugated stainless steel connector is designed to withstand corrosion. The deep corrugations provide structural support against crushing, kinking and cracking. Csa certified.
From the Manufacturer
EZ-FLO’s 3/4″ FIP x 3/4″ FIP x 24″ Water-Flex Corrugated Stainless Steel Connector is built with quality in mind. The corrugated stainless steel connector is designed to withstand corrosion. The deep corrugations provide structural support against crushing, kinking, and cracking. CSA certified.
4. Stanbroil One Stop Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit – Brass Gas Ball Valve and Flexible Gas Connector w/Fittings
- Highly durable, easy to install and use for most gas appliances
- 1/2″ OD x 3/8″ ID, 22″ stainless steel flexible gas connector with 1/2″ Female Flare on both end
- Brass Shut-off valve 1/2 female NPT x 1/2 Male Flare
- 3 different couplings,1/2″ male Flare x 1/2″ NPT, 1/2″ male flare x 3/8″ male NPT, 1/2″ male flare x 3/8″ female NPT
- CSA certified
Along with everything needed for installing most gas appliances
On/off valve provides easy servicing of appliances or summer shutdown
5 Pieces kit includes: 22″ stainless flexible gas connector
1/2″female flare at both ends
1/2″ male Flare x 1/2″ NPT
1/2″ male flare x 3/8″ male NPT
1/2″ male flare x 3/8″ female NPT
Brass shut-off valve with 1/2″ female NPT x 1/2″ male flare
Fit for gas logs, garage heaters, gas stoves and wall mounted heaters
5. LASCO 10-1259 Flexible Coated Stainless Steel Gas Range Supply Line, 72-Inch, 5/8 Inch ID with 3/4 Inch Pipe Thread Fittings
- Perect for indoor or outdoor projects
- Premium quality gas hose and fantastic value!
- Yellow safety coated connector
- Bright colored line is easy to use
- Corrugated stainless steel
- Made with durable material to withstand time
- Works as both Natural Gas hose or Propane line
- Great for different types of gas powered projects
- Most commonly used as Gas Range Connector
6. Dormont 0240892 Gas ApplianceConnectorKit 48 In. Long 5/8 In. Outlet Diameter Yellow Coated
- COMPLETE GAS RANGE INSTALL KIT: “Safety Shield” coated gas range or furnace installation kit
- LEAK TESTED GAS KIT: 5/8-Inch OD x 48-Inch length coated stainless steel gas connector
- GAS INSTALLATION KIT INCLUDES: two 1/2-Inch MIP (tapped 3/8-Inch FIP) brass adapters and one 3/4-Inch MIP (tapped 1/2-Inch FIP) adapter
- BEST GAS DRYER CONNECTOR KIT: Made in the USA. Everything you need to hook up your gas dryer
- Kit also includes one pipe thread sealant one leak test kit and one detailed installation guide
Dormont 0240892 Gas Appliance Connector Kit 48 In. Long 5/8 In. Outlet Diameter
From the Manufacturer
This Dormont gas connector is CSA Design Certified domestically and internationally for indoor and outdoor use with natural, manufactured, mixed, liquefied petroleum, and LP-gas air mixtures Durable, naturally corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel construction offers an exclusive no-neck design to increase flexibility Quality flared end fittings create a metal to metal seal to ensure integrity in critical applications Manufactured domestically in the USA, all Dormont gas connectors are 100 percent leak tested to ensure consistent quality you can trust Safety Shield coating provides extra corrosion protection from accidental contact with common household chemicals
7. LASCO 10-1215 Flexible Coated Gas Appliance Supply Line, 72-Inch, 3/8-Inch OD Connector with 1/2-Inch MIP X 1/2-Inch FIP Fittings
LASCO 10-1215 LASCO 10-1215 Flexible Coated Gas Appliance Supply Line, 72-Inch, 3/8-Inch OD Connector with 1/2-Inch MIP X 1/2-Inch FIP Fittings. For indoor or outdoor use. Yellow safty coating – corrugated stainless steel. For use with natural gas or propane. Connect to gas dryers! Larsen Supply a third generation family owned and operated company with over 80 years of experience has the largest retail plumbing line in the industry today with over 7000 packaged and 16,000 bulk SKU’s. We pride ourselves on service, selection and support! All Lasco merchandise if warranted to be free of manufacturing defects. Please revert to retail place of purchase for resolution of any possible plumbing questions, warranty or defective part replacement.
From the Manufacturer
LASCO 10-1215 Flexible Gas Dryer Connector Line, 3/8-Inch Diameter with 1/2-Inch Fittings, 72-Inch Long. 3/8-Inch X 72-Inch Gas Appliance Connector, Flexible Stainless Steel, Safety Coating, 1/2-Inch Pipe Thread Ends. Indoor or outdoor use. Yellow Safety Coated. Corrugated Stainless Steel. For Use With Natural Gas or Propane. To Connect Gas Dryers.
8. Flextron FTGC-YC-34-24P 24 Inch Flexible Epoxy Coated High BTU Gas Line Connector W/ 1 Inch Outer Diameter & 3/4 Inch FIP x 3/4 Inch MIP Fitting, Yellow/Stainless Steel, Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- High BTU Gas Connector with 1″ Outer Diameter
- Yellow/Stainless Steel
- 24″ Long with 3/4″ FIP x 3/4″ MIP Fittings
- Gas Connector is 100% Leak Tested
- Designed and Engineered for Safe, Optimal Flow Rate
- Up to 290K BTU Flow Capacity
- FLEXSHIELD Epoxy Coating Provides Extra Corrosion Protection of Stainless Steel 304
- For Extra High Demand Appliances, Such as Tankless and Commercial Water Heaters
Flextron 24 Inch Flexible Epoxy High BTU Gas Line Connector features 1 Inch Outer Diameter & 3/4 Inch Female Iron Pipe (FIP) x 3/4 Inch Male Iron Pipe (MIP) Fittings. This gas connector is from YC34 series of connectors and is made of Yellow Coated Stainless Steel. Comes with certified design, Stamp of approval, full-length corrugations, strength, and flexibility, flared end adaptors. This connector also features a proprietary polymer coating designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household cleaning, plumbing repair, and masonry products as well as UV rays and salt. FLEXSHIELD Epoxy coating provides extra corrosion protection from accidental contact with common household chemicals and consistent coverage provides protection along the entire length of the connector. The design has been tested on strength and it can withstand an internal hydrostatic pressure of 250 psi or 17 mpa without bursting or showing signs of leaks. It can also endure up to 30 bends without leaks in water at a depth of maximum 2 inches and withstands 15 twists of 90 degrees, without showing signs of corrosion. The connector can handle external temperatures of 800 Fahrenheit. Designed and engineered for safe, optimal flow rate.
9. BrassCraft CSSD114R-72 X Gas Appliance Connector
- 3/8 In. ID (1/2 In. OD) x 72 In. corrugated stainless steel with corrosion resistant coating
- Safety+PLUS Excess Flow Valve helps protect against gas fires and explosions – 3/8 In. Female Flare or 1/2 In. MIP connection to gas supply or gas ball valve
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use. 100% Leak Tested
- Use with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum (LP or propane) gases and LP gas-air mixtures
- CSA certified. Designed, machined & assembled in the USA
BrassCraft’s 3/8 In. Female Flare (1/2 In. MIP) EFV x 1/2 In. MIP x 72 In. Safety+PLUS Gas Appliance Connector is 1/2 In. OD (3/8 In. ID) with a maximum operating capacity of 49,100 BTU’s. This Safety+PLUS gas connector combines excess flow technology with the advanced corrosion resistance of ProCoat, to provide a safer gas connector for home and family. In the event of a gas line rupture or disconnect, the Safety+PLUS valve restricts gas flow at the appliance to a non-hazardous level. This immediate action helps avert the potential for a dangerous release of gas into the home. BrassCraft’s stainless steel gas connector is protected with a proprietary polymer coating designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household cleaning, plumbing repair and masonry products. ProCoat coating is applied to the corrugated stainless steel connector using advanced powder-coat technology. Unlike conventional dipped or sprayed coatings, the ProCoat coating is baked directly on the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100% leak tested, prior to nut and fitting assembly. This process results in the most complete corrosion resistance available.
10. Certified Appliance Accessories WI12SSFM Braided Stainless Steel Water-Inlet Hose, 1ft
- 3/4″ MGH (Male Garden Hose) x 3/4″ FGH (Female Garden Hose) with washer
- Braided stainless steel resists punctures, crimping & kinking
- Stainless steel couplings & brass stems provide secure connections
- Clear vinyl surrounds flexible & durable PVC inner core tubing that’s woven with polyester for added strength under pressure
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code), NSF 61 (National Sanitation Foundation) & CSA B125. 6 (Canadian Standards Association) certified ensures product safety
- Meets or Exceeds Industry Certification Standards & Appliance Manufacturer Requirements
- UPC certified, NSF/ANSI 61 certified, ASM A112. 18. 6 & CSA B125. 6
- 5 year – From the Manufacturer
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Flexible Appliance Connectors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!