Finding your suitable readers for first aid kits for office is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for first aid kits for office including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
751 reviews analysed
1. First Aid Only 299 Piece All-Purpose First Aid Kit, Soft Case
2. First Aid Only 50 Person Large Plastic SmartCompliance First Aid Cabinet with Medications , OSHA (1000-FAE-0103)
- COMPLIANCE: Cabinet is OSHA compliant
- PIECE/PERSON COUNT: 245 pieces sufficient to treat up to 50 people
- SmartTab SYSTEM: SmartTab ezRefill System is a quick, easy, cost effective process for reordering and restocking
- CABINET FEATURE: Wall mountable, plastic cabinet
- IDEAL USE: Ideal for industrial facilties or large coporate office
The 50 person, large plastic SmartCompliance cabinet with over the counter medications is perfect for an industrial setting or a large corporate office. The unique cabinet design eliminates disorganized and missing supplies, while the clearly labeled compartments create a cabinet that is easy to use and restock. The expansion pocket allows you to customize your cabinet to meet your specific needs. The SmartCompliance cabinet SmartTab ezRefill System is a simple but effective way for reordering and restocking, revolutionizing the replenishment process. It is quick, easy, and cost effective. As supplies are used, Smart Tab ezRefill reminder tabs notify you when it is time to reorder supplies and puts reorder information at your fingertips. The FAO SafetyHub, a mobile requisition app, also allows you to monitor cabinet usage to stay compliant and know when to reorder your refills. The plastic case comes with a carrying handle and can be mounted on a wall or other flat vertical surface.
3. First Aid Only 57 Piece First Aid Kit, OSHA Compliant (6060)
- OSHA Compliant
- 57 first aid supplies sufficient to treat up to 10 people
- Durable plastic storage case with individual compartments to keep supplies organized and easily located in an emergency
- Ideal for the small office, vehicle, home or jobsite
- Handle for transport to the injury site or wall mountable
The First Aid Only 10-person First Aid Kit in a plastic case contains 57 essential first aid supplies to treat minor injuries. The kit contents meet OSHA standards and is sufficient to treat up to 10 people. The durable plastic storage case has individual compartments to keep supplies organized and easily located in an emergency. With a handle to facilitate transportation to the site of an injury, the case can also be mounted on a wall or other flat vertical surface. The kit is ideal for the small office, vehicle, home or jobsite.
4. Xpress First Aid 250 Piece First Aid Kit, ANSI/OSHA Compliant
- First Aid Kit meets ANSI A+, Type I&II Standards and OSHA Compliance
- Sufficient to treat up to 50 people
- Kit contains 250 essential first aid supplies
- Durable plastic storage case with clear cover
- Individual compartments to keep supplies organized and easily located in an emergency
- Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 3/4″ x 3″: 30 Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 1″ x 3″: 35 Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 3/8″ x 1 1/2″: 15 Alcohol Wipes: 30 Antacid Tablets: 8 Aspirin Tablets: 8 Burn Dressings, 4″ x 4″: 1 Butterfly Wound Closures: 8 BZK Antiseptic Towelettes: 10 Cold Pack, 4″ x 5″: 1 Conforming Gauze Roll, 2″: 1 Cotton Tipped Applicators: 20 CPR Face Shield: 1 Extra-Strength Non-Aspirin Tablets: 8 Eyewash, 1oz: 1 Finger Splint/Tongue Depressor: 6 First Aid/Burn Cream Packets, 0. 9g: 10 First Aid Guide: 1 First Aid Tape, 1/2″ x 5yd: 1 Hand Sanitizer Packets, 0. 9g: 6 Nitrile Exam Gloves: 4 Rubber Tourniquet, 1″ x 18″: 1 Scissors: 1 Sterile Eye Pads: 4 Sterile Gauze Pads, 2″ x 2″: 14 Sterile Gauze Pads, 3″ x 3″: 4 Sting Relief Wipes: 7 Trauma Pads, 5″ x 9″: 2 Triangular Bandage, 40″ x 40″ x 56″: 1 Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 0. 5g: 10 Tweezers: 1
The Xpress First Aid 50 Person First Aid Kit is ideal to treat minor injuries in small offices, vehicles, restaurants or worksites. The 250 pieces, sufficient to treat up to 50 people, meet ANSI A+ and OSHA standards. The durable plastic storage case has clear, individual compartments to keep supplies organized and easily located in an emergency. With a handle to facilitate transportation to the site of an injury, the case also includes tabs for mounting the case on a wall or other flat vertical surface.
5. First Aid Kit Hard Red Case 326 Pieces Exceeds OSHA and ANSI Guidelines 100 People – Office, Home, Car, School, Emergency, Survival, Camping, Hunting, and Sports
- Made by the number one leading manufacturer of First Aid Kits in the USA. 326 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products. FDA APPROVED: Manufactured from the highest of quality FDA approved facility exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid, for adults and kids.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI 2009 guidelines for 100 people. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home.
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. Rugged, sturdy, high density plastic case is impact resistant.
- Two separate layers of first aid for large and small first aid products and tilting shelves designed for easy access and refill.
- Wall mounts or folds compactly for storage. Case dimensions: 13″ x 12″ x 4″. Easy slide latches securely locks into place. Includes a refill order form.
6. Johnson & Johnson All-Purpose Portable Compact First Aid Kit for Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Sprains & Burns, Ideal for Home, Car, Travel and Outdoor Emergencies, 140 pieces
- 140-piece Johnson & Johnson All-Purpose Portable Emergency First Aid Kit is ideal for use at home, in cars, outdoors, in dorm rooms, and while camping, cooking and on-the-go to help care for minor cuts, scrapes, burns, itches, pain, skin rashes and insect bites
- All-purpose, compact first aid kit includes essential first aid supplies like cleansing wipes, gauze pads, assorted bandages, rolled gauze, antibiotic cream, itch stopping cream, acetaminophen caplets, an instant cold pack, and much more
- Includes a variety of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages in assorted sizes for minor wounds, as well as Band-Aid Brand First Aid Products gauze pads, non-stick pads and rolled gauze for larger minor wounds
- Includes full size 0.5 oz Neosporin + Pain Relief topical cream to help prevent infection while relieving pain and full size 1.0 oz Extra Strength Benadryl Itch-Stopping topical cream to help soothe itching
- Travel first aid kit also contains Tylenol Extra Strength acetaminophen caplets and a Bengay Non-Medicated Instant Cold Pack to help ease minor aches and pains, as well as two pairs of gloves and a helpful first aid guide
Care for minor cuts, scrapes and burns with the Johnson & Johnson All Purpose Compact First Aid Kit. This portable emergency kit contains 140 essential first aid supplies, including cleansing wipes, gauze pads, assorted bandages, rolled gauze, antibiotic cream, itch stopping cream, acetaminophen caplets, an instant cold pack, and more. This first aid kit contains products from leading, doctor-recommended brands, including Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Neosporin, Tylenol and Bengay. It includes two pairs of gloves, a first aid guide and a durable, plastic box to keep items accessible and organized. This #1 selling branded first aid kit* is for use anywhere â€“ at home, in the car and on-the-go â€“ and offers a great value by saving you over $8 vs. average retail price.*Claim based on Nielsen, for the 52WK period ending 06/09/18 total US. Â© 2018, The Nielsen Company.
7. Xpress First Aid 125 Piece All-Purpose First Aid Kit
- Contains 125 basic first aid supplies for treating minor injuries
- Ideal for use at home, in the office, dorm rooms, classrooms, outdoors and on the go care
- All-Purpose First Aid Kit includes assorted bandages, antibiotic ointment packets, antiseptic wipes, gauze pads, and first aid tape
- Case size fits in a backpack, vehicle, cabinet or desk drawer
- Clear plastic liner in nylon case for organization and easy access to first aid supplies in an emergency
- Adhesive Plastic Bandage, 1″ x 3″: 20 Adhesive Plastic Bandage, 3/4″ x 3″: 25 Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 3/8″ x 1 1/2″: 20 Alcohol Wipes: 12 Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 0. 9g: 2 Butterfly Wound Closures: 5 BZK Antiseptic Towelettes: 6 Cold Pack, 4” x 5”: 1 Cotton Tipped Applicators: 10 Finger Splint/Tongue Depressor: 5 Fingertip Fabric Bandage: 2 First Aid Guide: 1 First Aid Tape, ½” x 5yd: 1 Knuckle Fabric Bandage: 2 Nitrile Exam Gloves: 2 Sterile Gauze Pads, 2”x 2”: 4 Sterile Gauze Pads, 3” x 3”: 4 Sting Relief Wipes: 3
The Xpress First Aid 125 Piece All-Purpose First Aid Kit will have you prepared for any potential emergency at home, in the office, or on the go. The essential first aid supplies are ideal to clean, treat and protect cuts, scrapes and minor injuries. The clear pockets in the fabric pouch keep the 125 first aid supplies organized and easy to locate in an emergency. This kit is the ideal size, fitting in a backpack, vehicle, cabinet or desk drawer.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found First Aid Kits For Office for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!