Nowadays, there are so many products of electromagnetic induction range in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for electromagnetic induction range in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings electromagnetic induction range which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
665 reviews analysed
1. Empava 30” Electric Induction Cooktop With 4 Booster Burners Smooth Surface Black Tempered Glass EMPV-IDC30
- The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any Empava brand 24” under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware are induction compatible.
- Hot Surface indicator – An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display as long as any surface cooking area is too hot to touch, even after the surface cooking area(s) is turned off. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child safety lock making it safer.
- 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, slider digital touch controls lets you accurately control your heating and enjoy an Easy-to-clean surface. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen. Sensors detect the presence of a pan, so when a pot is removed and the element is still on, the cooktop will automatically turn off.
- Specifications – This cooktop features an 8.3 in. 3000-Watt element at rear left zone, an 8.3 in. 2100-Watt element, and two 6.3 in. 1500-Watt element. Product Dimension 29.92″L x 20.47″D x 2.28″H，Cut-Out Dimension 29.13″L x 19.29″D，Sensitive Slider Digital Control, 99 mins timer. Requires 220~240 Volts, 40 Amps Breaker , it also comes with 2 Years Warranty, and 4ft hard wire cord.
- Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Each element has Simmer, Melt, Keep Warm and Performance Boost allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 5 minutes–perfect for rapid boiling. Induction cooking technology boils water in just 2 minutes
The Empava brand 30 in. Induction Cooktop combines the power of Induction with the easy clean-up of electric to give you the utmost cooking flexibility. Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and offers more responsive, exceptional temperature control at low and high heats, so it is gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water. And because heat is generated directly in the cookware, the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it safer and easier to clean. Induction elements are compatible with most stainless steel and cast iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it is induction friendly. Empava products offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies to transform the way you live.
2. Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability
- The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉
- 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor
- Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F. 5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes. 7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom 9) For safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) Induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
3. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
4. Induction Cooktop, Gasland chef IH30BF Built-in Induction Cooker, Vitro Ceramic Surface Electric Cooktop, 12” Electric Stove With 2 Burners, ETL Safety Certified, Kids Safety Lock & Easy To Clean
- ????【ETL SAFETY CERTIFICATIONETL】ETF safety certified in US & Canada.The safety of the induction stove top induction cooktop is especially important because it is closely related to the safety of our family.We developed and manufactured this product extremely following North American Norm.
- ????【9 HEAT SETTING】 The induction cooktop induction cooker has 9 power levels of heat setting, sensor touch control for precision to switch into different level from boil to simmer. Product size (WxDxH): 11.3” x 20.5” x 2.2” .Cut out size :(WxD): 10.7” x 19.7”. Digital sensor touch controls help to easy control the induction cooktop induction cooker electric cooktop heating accurately.
- ????【DURABLE COOKING ZONES, EASIER CLEANING】 Smooth vitro ceramic surface for durable usage and 2 cooking zones 1500W (max)+2000W (max). Supplied with 4 feet power cable, suitable for AC220-240V, rated power 1500-3500W for quickly cooking. All the dirty stuff can’t stay. The kitchen will always be clean and tidy. Please enjoy your cooking time when you use Gasland chef induction cooktop induction cooker.
- ????【TIMER FUNCTION】 1-99 minutes timer minder. Different cooking times will feel different tastes of food. Our induction cooktop induction cooker electric stove can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set induction cooktop electric cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up.Then you can rest and enjoy the rare leisure time.
- ????【1 YEAR WARRANTY 100% MONEY BACK】 We offer you 1 year warranty and please contact customer service team for replacement or after sales service during the warranty period. We have professional service team supports you and ensure you are enjoying this experience.
5. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
6. Rosewill RHAI-15001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker with Stainless Steel Pot
- Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
- Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop.
- Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy.
- It also features beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F.
- With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If a magnet clings to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. An induction cooker is an energy efficient cooktop. With its magnetic property, your cookware heats up faster, thus saving you time, energy and money. It also features a beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800 Watts of power and heats up to 450 Degree. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, fry, deep fry, stir fry, roast and yes, even boil water. Try Rosewill’s new, elegantly design induction cooker today.
7. Empava IDCX36 36 Inch Electric Induction Cooktop Smooth Surface with 5 Burners 240V, Black
- ???? The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava Appliances with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer .
- ???? The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible.
- ???? Hot Surface indicator – An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance. Pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety.
- ???? Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain and heat discoloration resistant spills can’t burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come.
- ???? 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an old school radiant cooktop.
- ???? The EMPV-IDC36 features one 11 in. heating element up to 3700-Watt, two 7. 5 in. heating element up to 2400-Watt and two 6. 5 in. heating element up to 2000-Watt in Power Boost Mode up to 5 minutes. Sensitive Digital Control and up to 99 minutes timer will help you to cook perfectly and accurately. Empava induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set it to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time!
- ???? Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen.
- ???? Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimension 36 in. L x 21 in. D x 2. 12 in. H. Cutout Dimensions 35. 3 in. L x 20 in. D. , Requires 220~240 Volts wiring with 40 amps breaker, hard wiring included.
8. Induction Cooktop Stove, 2200W Electric Ceramic Heaters Cooker with Timer Temperature Control Smart Touch Sensor Ceramic Glass Plate Cooktop for All Cookware
- 【Max Power 2200 Watts】Meet your all of various cooking needs. The single ring is 11 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power is 1100W
- the double ring is 22 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power 2200W.
- 【5 Safety System Designs】High voltage and low voltage protection: 1. Stop heating when the voltage is higher than 275V 2. Stop heating when the high voltage is lower than 140V. 3. Stop heating when the furnace surface temperature reaches 650 degrees. 4. The temperature inside the machine is higher than 100 degrees to stop heating. 5. Circuit fault protection. Let you use it with confidence.
- 【Wide Range of Pot Materials and Large Diameter Pot Selection】 Such as iron, aluminum, copper, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass are suitable. Meet different forms of cooking such as steaming, boiling, frying, roasting, and hot pot. SKILLETS / POTS with a diameter of 7 to 10.24 inches (18-26 cm). If the cookware is larger than the circular placement guide, the area outside the guide will stop working due to the inconsistent heating mode.
- 【High-tech Fast Heating Technology,Safe to use 】Double-ring heating ring, Uniform heat, Built-in temperature control valve
- internal set temperature, automatic reduction after constant temperature,automatic adjustment of fire temperature, Electric ceramic heaters,it is heated faster than other induction cookers.
- 【Note】Please read the product manual carefully before use. If you have any problems with the operation, please contact us. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Suitable for heat-resistant appliances such as iron, aluminum, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass.
Our electric ceramic stoves use lightwave heat transfer, so the choice of using the right pot can heat transfer more efficient.
We recommend selecting a flat bottom and a non-reflective pot as shown in the figure below.
Best effect 7.08-10.24inch flat bottom and dark surface
Use and characteristics
We are specialized in infrared induction cooker, new product for
kitchen use of family cooking needed.
Mainly characteristics as following:
High-tech, infrared heating: with using infrared light heat transfer,
without any electromagnetic radiation.
Available for heating function.
Environmental protection, it doesn’t have burning phenomenon, as well as without any bright fire and Carbon monoxide.
Multiple security function to ensure the safety.
Using microcomputer control.
Automatic adjustment of the fire temperature easy to operation.
Introduce advanced Hardness Micro plate. Easy to clean and durable. Safety device.
Furnace overheat protection : when the furnace temperature reach 650℃，stop heating
Inside machine overheat protection: when the inside machine is get to 100℃， stop heating.
Over voltage protection: when the voltage higher than 180V, and it will be stop heating.
Low voltage protection: when the voltage less than 70V,protection for stop heating.
Fault Code: E2:The input voltage is too high or the circuit is faulty. About 160V-170V. E4: Thermonuclear disconnect circuit, circuit board short circuit, that is circuit failure. E5:Radiator thermistor short circuit , and the fan doesn’t work inside temperature over high it about 90℃. Circuit failure.E6 Radiator thermistor
9. Sandoo HA1897 Induction Cooktop, 1800W Portable Electric Burner Stove, Safety Single Burner Countertop, Timer and 15 Temperature & Power Setting, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 【1800W INDUCTION COOKTOP】Sandoo induction cooktop adopts 1800-watt power with 15 power levels(200w -1800w) to meet your various cooking demands. Sandoo induction cooktop delivers roughly 90% of the heat to the pan, cooks up to 50% faster than a traditional electric stove or gas stove, which saves both time and money!
- 【15 TEMPERATURES LEVELS & TIMER FUNCTION】 It can operate at 15 temperature ranges with precise temperature control from 120℉~ 465℉. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 179 minutes so as to you can slow stew with ease. Tilted easy-to-use digital push-button control panel prevent from burning out.
- 【COOKWARE COMPATIBILITY】★ONLY WORKS WITH iron pan, cast iron or stainless steel pan which must be made of a single material and have no thick surface layers. ★【E1: no pan or no suitable pan. Please put the pan firstly then turn on the induction cooktop otherwise it will display E1】Please use the right cookware to make sure induction cooktop works better. Suitable for induction cookware with a diameter of 4.73-10.24 in (12-26 cm).
- 【A NEW LEVEL OF HOME SAFETY】 The circuit design of induction cooktop to offer multiples safety protections. Most importantly, the induction cooktop can auto shutdown in 2 hours if no actions. There is a built-in diagnostic error message system to help you monitor the issues. No fire no gas pull out, much safer than a gas stove!
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE】ETL approved and comply with North American Standards. As a reliable seller, we also provide 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty and the coverage Limit up to total 【$ 13,000,000 】of PICC Commercial general liability insurance for our induction cooktop. For use the USA ONLY! ★Please buy the Sandoo products from the only one Authorized store: SYTECH. Other stores are not authorized and cannot be guaranteed.
10. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electromagnetic Induction Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!