683 reviews analysed
1. CT50K1002/E1 Standard Heat Only Thermostat
The Honeywell CT50K1002 Standard Heat Only Manual Thermostat can be used with Central Gas or Oil Heating systems. Features: Quiet Switching, Heat Only, 2 Wires and Mercury Free.
From the Manufacturer
The Honeywell CT50K1002 Standard Heat Only Manual Thermostat can be used with Central Gas or Oil Heating systems. Features; Quiet Switching, Heat Only, 2 wires and Mercury Free.
2. Economy Millivolt Non-Programmable Thermostat
3. King Electric ESP120-R ESP Programmable Electronic Thermostat, 120-Volt
4. Cadet 8734 White Double Pole Built In Baseboard Thermostat
5. ELV4 Lux Products Line Voltage Programmable – Heat Only – Single or Double Pole Thermostat
6. Honeywell Thermostat Line Voltage Snap Action
7. Honeywell T451A3005 line voltage thermostat
8. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
9. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle. 208/240V
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills
- 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
Ideal for electrical baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters the thermostat comes with a large clear backlit display the Honeywell TL8230A1003 208/240V 7-Day Digital Programmable Electric Thermostat is maintenance free and does not require batteries. The 4-wire thermostate features a 7-day programmable menu, pre-set programs, easy to read with quiet operation. 15 Amp (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Programmable Double Pole Line Voltage Thermostat for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
10. Dayton 6EDY5 Line Voltage Thermostat, 120-240V, SPDT
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Baseboard Radiator Thermostat Honeywell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!