648 reviews analysed
1. Dual Dash cam | VAVA Dual 1920x1080P FHD | Front and Rear Dash Camera | 2560x1440P Single Front| for Cars with Wi-Fi | Night Vision | Parking Mode | G-Sensor | WDR | Loop Recording| Support 128GB Max
- Dual 1080P Dash Cam: The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD [email protected] video resolution.
- Dash cam with night vision: Utilize Sony sensor improves Exmor R’s low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments and Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- day or night.
- Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP: With built-in Wi-Fi and VAVA Dash App (on Google or APP store), easily access to the configure, live stream, playback, download and share incredible HD video to the social media, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Loop recording: Seamless Loop recording will be automatically activated when start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in 1 , 2 or 3-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism. Support up to 128GB card( Class 10). Note: The 128GB Card not Included.
- Compact Design & Super Easy Installation: Low-profile design allows the VAVA Dash cam to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead
- When plugged in, operates at 14°F-122°F. Using battery power (for the parking monitor), operates at 32°F-158°F.
VAVA Dash cam features NT96663 CPU that records at 60 frames per second in 1080p resolution. And built-in Sony IMX323 CMOS image sensor provides crisp, smooth and wide footage, even in night.
2. Garmin Dash Cam 66W, Extra-Wide 180-Degree Field of View In 1440P HD, 2" LCD Screen and Voice Control, Very Compact with Automatic Incident Detection and Recording
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents
- requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- Voice control (Available for English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Swedish) allows you to easily save a video or picture, start/stop audio recording or start/stop the travel apse video capture feature
- Driver alerts include forward collision, lane departure warnings (certain conditions may impair the warning function) and “go” alerts to enhance driver awareness
- Red light camera and speed camera location alerts (not available in all areas) can be updated as often as you like
- Notice: some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this Device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this Device.
The compact, discreet gps-enabled Garmin Dash Cam 66W provides an extra-wide 180-degree field of view. It clearly captures important details in high-quality 1440 HD video — in all light conditions — If an incident occurs. It also provides driver alerts (certain conditions may impair the warning function), including forward collision, lane departure and a “go” alert to enhance driver awareness. Get alerts for Red light camera and speed camera location alerts (not available in all areas) with unlimited updates via the Garmin Drive app. Say “OK, Garmin” to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the travel apse video capture feature. Automatic Multisided sync allows you to play back “picture-in-picture” video captured from up to four dash cams in use at the same time, so you can see Multiple points of view with the Garmin Drive app If an incident happens. Parking mode monitors your cards surroundings while your car is parked and the engine is not running. It automatically begins recording if and when motion is detected. (Requires Garmin parking mode cable, sold separately; Professional installation recommended. )
3. Both 1080P FHD Front and Rear Dual Lens Dash Cam in Car Camera Recorder Crosstour External GPS HDR Both 170°Wide Angle Motion Detection G-Sensor Loop Recording(CR900)
- 【Dual 1080P Front and Rear Dash Cam】Combined with advanced sensor and 6 glass lens, both the front and rear lens record videos with crystal clear 1080P quality. Your car will be under all round protection against scratches/ collision. However, other dashcams at same price can only support 720P of rear camera.
- 【NOVATEK Chip Car Camera】The most important element of a dashcam is the chip which is actually the CPU and determines the basic performance of a car recorder such as resolution, frame etc. The night vision effect is also determined by this factor.
- 【Super Hawkeye Night Vision】Both the front and rear cameras adopt F1.8 aperture and high dynamic range(HDR). The former lets more light come in, the latter adjusts the imaging. You can get clearer footage and image than other dashcams at night. Car license plate number can be easily seen even in low light.
- 【External GPS Interface】Featuring a reserved GPS interface, this driving recorder can record your driving track , speed and longitude and latitude data after being connected with a GPS Antenna (Not included).
- 【Dual 170°Wide Angle Car Cam】Both the front and rear lens are 170°wide angle. So this dash cam provides a much wider vision. 6 lanes can be covered and blind spot can be reduced to great extent. This will be the only car cam adopting both 170°wide angle at this price level.
4. Dash Cam 1080P DVR Dashboard Camera Full HD 3" LCD Screen 170°Wide Angle, WDR, G-Sensor, Loop Recording Motion Detection Excellent Video Images(Black)
- ???? SUPER NIGHT VISION AND WDR TECHNOLOGY：Infrared Sensor with LED Light with High Quality Image During Night. It is designed with super big aperture and Wide Dynamic Range, so when driving in the evening with one dash cam,which will be safer and reliable. And this dash cam can catch real time Lane Departure even in darkness.
- ???? 1080P WITH 3 INCH LARGE LCD SCREEN CAR RECORDER: Offer You a Broad Detailed Road Video, 1080P Full-HD Video with a super-wide angle lens captures the whole road in crystal-clear definition. It GREATLY offers you a perfect video evidence in the insurance case increase your sense of Security and necessary indemnification.
- ???? DASH CAM BUILT IN G-SENSOR:Equipped with G-SENSOR, once the vehicle collides, it will automatically record and automatically save it to the emergency video folder to prevent the video from being covered to ensure the evidence is intact. And the collision CAN BE LOCKED so it’s super reliable for car devices.
- ???? 170° WIDE-ANGLE & MOTION DETECTION: 170-degree wide wide angle easily covers 4 lanes.In order to reduce the blind spot, the wide-angle design of the driving recorder is very important. We chose a large wide-angle all-glass lens with a viewing angle of up to 170 degrees, and the intelligent wide-angle image correction is not deformed. Excellent high sensitivity, true and meticulous restoration of the truth of the event.
- ???? LOOP RECORDING & H.264 TECHNOLOGY : When the memory card is full, the intelligent automatic deletion of the normal recorded video without manual deletion can realize the loop recording, eliminating the trouble of manually deleting the video. The important evidence can be separately protected and not be deleted.
1.There is a film on the screen, it’s not scratched, please tear it off.
2.Please turn off the “auto power off” before use to avoid turn off continuously!
3.If you connect the cam to computer via USB cable, the screen will read Mass storage.
4.The SD card is not included in package. You are suggested to use a class 10, 32GB max SDHC card.
5.The battery of the cam is only for emergence file back up. External power is required for operation.
2 MOUNT KITS mount kits
3 inch large lcd screen
G-sensor, Night vision
1 x Dash Cam
1 x Car Charger( USB cable)
1 x Suction Cup
1 x Adhesive mount
1 x User manual
If there is any question, please feel free to ask me for help, do not leave bad comment right away, communication is the most important thing, so if you have problems with your order or products, contact us at this mail: [email protected] And Our Customer Services Mail is: [email protected], We will try everything to solve the problems and make you all my distinguished guests satisfied.
5. Anker Roav DashCam Duo, Dual FHD 1080p Dash Cam, Front and Interior Wide Angle Cameras, For Uber and Lyft, LCD Screen, IR Night Vision, Dual Sony Sensors, GPS, Motion Detection, and Parking Mode
- All-Around Coverage: Front- and interior-facing wide-angle cameras simultaneously capture the road ahead and your vehicle’s interior in crisp 1080p Full HD.
- Enhanced Night Vision: Dual 323 Sony sensors with world-class F 1. 8 lenses and Nighthawk Vision technology deliver razor-sharp night-time clarity.
- Track Your Journey: Built-in GPS automatically records your driving route, location, and speed, ensuring you have all the information for every journey you take.
- 24/7 Recording: DashCam Duo’s parking mode keeps an eye on your vehicle 24 hours a day. If sudden movement is detected, the built-in gravity sensor activates the camera to record the situation. Note: Use of this function requires a hardwire kit.
- What’s in the Box: Roav DashCam Duo, 2-port car charger, 3. 5 mm power cable, 2-piece 3M mount, trim removal tool, user manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement , and friendly customer service.
Capture The Unexpected
From Roav — Making the smart driving experience accessible to all.
A collection of connected devices that enhances your driving experience.
Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation.
Dual wide-angle cameras capture up to 4 lanes of traffic as well as your car’s interior. Ideal for Uber, Lyft, and taxi drivers.
Whether it’s day or night, advanced dual Sony sensors with NightHawk technology capture every detail in crisp FHD 1080p.
DashCam Duo’s built-in GPS module automatically tracks your vehicle’s location, driving route, and speed every time you hit the road.
DashCam Duo watches over your vehicle while you’re away, automatically activating the cameras if sudden movements are detected. Note: A hardwire kit (Not Included) is required to provide a constant power supply. Once enabled, Parking Mode will activate 5 minutes after the car has stopped.
By exchanging lithium-ion batteries for a supercapacitor, DashCam Duo boasts a longer operational lifespan, reduced risk of overheating, and the ability to resist temperature extremes of -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C).
What’s In The Box
Roav DashCam Duo, 2-port car charger, 3.5 mm power cable, 2-piece 3M mount, trim removal tool, user manual, Happy Card (microSD card is NOT included).
We have total confidence in our products, and will replace any defective product within 12 months of purchase.
Note: A Class 10, 32GB microSD / TF card (not included) is required. Lower-class cards may damage the product. A 64GB / 128GB card should be formatted in the dashcam before using.
6. Pruveeo D40 Three and Dual Channel Dash Cam, Front Inside and Rear with Backup Camera, Dash Camera for Cars, 3.0 inch LCD, Night Vision, Supercapacitor, WiFi, G-Sensor, Loop Recording
- [Three Channel Recording Mode] Front Camera: 1080P @ 30fps. The inside camera and the rear camera are combined into a video file, the video resolution is 2304×648 @ 30fps. On 2 Channel recording mode, front and inside cameras each record 1080p video @ 30fps.
- [Super Night Vision] The inside camera utilizes 4 infrared lights and F1.8 aperture. The camera can record super clear videos. Its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night.
- [IP69K Waterproof Backup Camera with night vision] The package comes with the Waterproof rear camera makes the external installation possible. Auto displaying a parking image to help you park safely. Rear camera built-in the latest high sensitive night vision image sensor, so it presents you an amazing image even in dark areas at night.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi and G-sensor] View, save and share the dash cam real-time footage or playback videos recordings wirelessly for fun, or for insurance purposes with the app by connecting the dash cam’s WiFi function. G-sensor locks crucial footage, which prevents important videos from being overwritten.
- [Supports 128GB Card] When the memory card reaches its maximum capacity, the oldest unlocked footage will be overwritten to ensure infinite loop recording. Supports class 10 or higher micro SD card up to 128GB.
7. Roav DashCam A1, by Anker, Dash Cam, Dashboard Camera Recorder, 1080p FHD, Nighthawk Vision, Wide-Angle View, Wi-Fi, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, and Dedicated App
- Broad, Detailed Video: 1080P Full-HD Video with a super-wide angle lens captures the whole road in crystal-clear definition.
- Superior Night Vision: Advanced NightHawk technology, world class F1.9 Glass lenses, and a unique Wide Dynamic Range video system provide the best nighttime capture possible.
- Easy Video Management: Connect built-in Wi-Fi and open the Roav DashCam app to seamlessly view, configure, download, or share incredible HD video.Records While You’re Away: Gravity Sensor detects sudden movements, such as a car bumping into your car, and automatically turns on to record activity, even when your car is off.
- What You Get: Roav DashCam A1, 1-Port Car Charger, Suction Mount, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service.
- Notes: A Class 10, 32GB micro SD / TF card (not included) is required as lower-class cards may damage the product. A 64GB or 128GB card should be formatted in the dashcam before using. Regularly formatting the card is recommended.
DashCam A1Capture the UnexpectedFrom Roav — Making the smart driving experience accessible to all A collection of connected devices that increases your driving experience Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation Crystal-Clear Video premium Sony sensor with Nighthawk Vision technology capture every driving moment in crisp 1080p. Clearly capture speeding license plates—even at night. See The Whole Road wide-angle F1. 8 aperture lens provides a view of 4 lanes of traffic at once so you record more than just the car in front. Easy Download and Sharing Built-in Wi-Fi and the dedicated Roav DashCam app let you view, download, configure, and share your drive with your phone. Shock Activated Equipped with a G-sensor to detect sudden jolts, such as a car bumping into yours, and instantly start recording. Worry-Free We have total confidence in our products and back them with a 12-month . We will replace any defective product within 12 months of purchase, so use your Roav product without any worries.
8. Crosstour Front and Rear Dual Dash Cam FHD 1080P Mini in Car DVR Dashboard Recorder with G-Sensor, HDR, Loop Recording, Motion Detection, Parking Mode, Screen Rotation (CR600)
- ✅【Dual Lens Car Security Camera】With Front(1920x1080P) and rear(1280x720P) dual lens, it can capture more crisp picture and more vivid video compared with the VGA (480x640P)rear camera of other products at same price.
- ✅【Compact Hidden Dash Camera】with stealth low profile design, it will be a spy camera hidden behind the black sun visors. Especially the discreet waterproof rear camera, black appearance can hide it perfectly behind the car.
- ✅【Loop Recording Driving Recorder】With Loop Recording, the oldest footage will be overwritten by the newest one when the memory card approaches to its maximum capacity yet locked videos will be safe from being overwritten.
- ✅【G-sensor Based Parking Mode】 Equipped with auto detection & collision latch features, the cam will detect external force and activate to record 30s locked video(won’t be overwritten), which will be a strong evidence during claims on hit-and-runs.
- ✅【User-friendly Car Recorder】Auto On/Off, sensitive buttons, frosted texture, adjustable lens, rotatable screen, easy operation, audio with fidelity, all of these features will provide you with a better experience.
9. Crosstour Dash Cam 1080P FHD Mini Dashboard Camera Recorder with 1.5” LCD Screen 170°Wide Angle, Parking Mode, Motion Detection, G-Sensor, Loop-Recording and WDR
- 1.5 INCH MINI CAR CAMERA – With stealth low-profile design, the cam can be hidden behind your rear view mirror and ready to provide evidence for you in the event of any incident on the road. This will be a worthwhile investment for your driving safety.
- 1080P FULL HD DASH CAM – Full 1080P resolution with 170°wide angle and WDR, this car driving recorder will have an excellent performance during the day and night, without missing any details.
- CAR SECURITY CAMERA WITH PARKING MODE – The Car DVD will turn on automatically and start recording a locked video(about 30 seconds) once detecting external force and then turn off to prevent running out of power of the battery, which will be a security guarantee to your car for 24 hours.With G-sensor, the dash cam will automatically lock the file and these files will not be overwritten when there is a sudden crush or shake, so you need format the card regularly. If this bothers you, we suggest t
- BUILT-IN G-SENSOR CAR RECORDER – With built-in G-sensor, the dash cam will automatically save and lock the current recording file when it detects a sudden shake/collision, and these files will not be overwritten in case of need for evidence.
- DASH CAMERA WITH LOOP-RECORDING – With Loop Recording, the oldest footage will automatically be overwritten by the newest one when the memory card approaches to be full yet locked videos will be safe from being overwritten.
10. AUKEY Dual Dash Cam, 1080P HD Front and Rear Camera, 6-Lane 170° Wide-Angle Lens, Night Vision, G-Sensor, Dual-Port Car Charger
- Clear Video Capture: The DR02 D is a complete front and rear dash camera system that backs you up in any road incident. Sony Exmor Sensors in both cameras capture super-sharp 1080p video (accompanied by optional in-car audio) and perform well for nighttime driving
- Full Six-Lane View: The wide-angle lenses cover more, capturing crucial peripheral action. 170° front and 152° rear fields of view monitor vehicle movements and other activity in front, behind, and even towards the sides
- Emergency Recording & Loop Recording: Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage. Connect to the AUKEY GM-32 GPS Antenna (sold separately) to embed location & speed data for trip tracking and greater protection
- Extreme Temperature Operation: Powered by the included dual-port USB car charger and internal supercapacitor. These cameras use a supercapacitor for greater heat & cold endurance (-30°C – 75°C / -22°F – 167°F) and longer lifetime than cameras with standard battery technology
- Package Contents: AUKEY DR02 D Dual Dash Cameras (front and rear camera), Dual-Port USB Car Charger, 4m / 13ft USB Mini-B Cable, 7m / 23ft USB Mini-B Cable, Two Sticker Mounts, Six 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dual Dash Camera No Lcd for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!