Finding your suitable readers for dell curved lcd is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dell curved lcd including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
844 reviews analysed
1. Dell 27 LED backlit LCD Monitor SE2719H IPS Full HD 1080p 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz HDMI VGA
2. Dell 32 Inch LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor with HDR 2K Quad HD 2560 x 1440 Resolution 16:9 Aspect Ratio Displayport HDMI
- See every advantage: QHD resolution lets you view up to 77% more of your entertainment compared to Full HD. The 32 Curved Monitor also supports HDR content, including movies and games.
- Conquer with clarity: Lifelike visuals and vivid colours come standard with the VESA DisplayHDR 400-certification. Your monitor’s expanded contrast ratio of 3000:1 delivers deeper blacks and boasts a 90% DCI-P3 colour coverage with 1.07 billion colours.
- More immersive: Extend your line of sight and go deeper into every adventure thanks to the curved, 1800R screen.
- Blazing fast visuals: 165Hz refresh rate leave lag time in the dust and super-charge your display’s performance, so you can stay ahead of the action.
- Blindside the competition: Experience seamless visuals without skips or tears with AMD FreeSync 2 HDR technology. It shifts the tone mapping process from the display to the GPU itself for outstanding graphics performance.
Enjoy stunning panoramic views during gameplay with this Dell 32-inch curved gaming monitor. A vibrant 2560 x 1440 resolution coupled with a contrast ratio of 3000:1 delivers precise colors for an immersive gaming experience. This Dell 32-inch curved gaming monitor has AMD FreeSync 2 to reduce screen tearing and splitting, and a 165Hz refresh rate keeps the action smooth. Connectivity 2 x HDMI (ver 2.0 with HDCP 2.2) 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 1 x USB 3.0 upstream port 1 x USB 3.0 Downstream port with BC1.2 charging 3 x USB 3.0 Downstream port 1 x Headphone-out jack 1 x Audio Line-out jack
3. Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34-Inch Curved LED-Lit Monitor
- Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, RoHS, TCO Displays. Input Connectors: 1 DP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 mDP 1.2 (HDCP 1.4) / 1 DP 1.2 (out) with MST (HDCP 1.4) / 1 HDMI 1.4 (MHL 2.0) / 1 HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 1.4) / 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports with 1 x BC1.2 charging capability at 2A (max) / 2 USB 3.0 upstream ports
- Discover one of the world’s first 34 inch 21:9 curved monitors with a panoramic view, cinematic WQHD resolution and superb sound. Ultra-wide curved screen that offers more display area and enhanced viewing comfort
- Unrivaled usability: Navigate across multiple applications and video inputs with Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture features
- 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 3-year Advanced Exchange Service and the Firmware Update Utility Software
- Compatible with Windows 7
- 1 HDMI(vr2.0) connector
- USB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 2 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
- Speakers (9W x 2= 18W). Increase brightness &
- contrast controls via OSD
- Dimensions with stand (LxWxH) : 32.47 x 8.5 x 20.62 inches Dimensions without stand (LxWxH) : 32.47 x 3.00 x 14.65 inches
- Brightness- 300 cd/m². Response Time – 5 ms (gray-to-gray)
4. Dell UltraSharp U2717D 27-inch InfinityEdge Monitor LED-Lit Monitor
- Diagonal Viewing Size: 68.47 cm (27 inches).
- Optimal Resolution: 2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz.
- Panel Technology, Surface: In-plane switching Type , Anti-Glare with 3H hardness.
- Preset Display Area (H x V): 569.736 mm x 335.664 mm 22.43 inches x 13.21 inches.
- Backlight Technology: LED. Display Type: Widescreen Flat Panel Display.
5. Samsung LC27F398FWNXZA Samsung C27F398 27″ Curved Monitor
- Industry leading 1800R screen curvature for immersive viewing
- Slim design with high glossy black finish and innovative T-shaped stand
- Rapid 4ms response time for a clear picture during fast moving scenes
- Color gamut (NTSC 1976): 72%, brightness- minimum : 200cd/m2. Windows Compatible : Windows 10. Outputs: Audio / Headphone (3.5mm)
- Product Dimensions Without Stand :24.5″ x 14.5″ x 3.2″
- With Stand :24.5″ x 18.4″ x 9.6″
- Refresh Rate is 60hz
6. Samsung 23.5" FHD Curved LED-Lit FreeSync Monitor(LC24F396FHNXZA)
- 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience
- A stylish design featuring a Black body metallic finish and sleek curves
- 4 (GTG) ms response time
- Amd Free Sync minimizes input latency and dramatically reduces image tearing and stutter during gaming
- Eye saver mode optimizes your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button
- The excellent 3000: 1 contrast ratio delivers deep blacks and bright whites
7. Dell S2719H S Series Monitor 27" Black
- Take your view to the edge: with Dell InfinityEdge display, you won’t miss a thing.
- Made to fit in and stand out: complement your desk with a modern and chic design. From the striking 27 inch screen to the elegant glossy back cover, every inch was designed with style in mind.
- Encompassing CinemaSound: hear more life-like sound, more dynamic music and bigger cinematic experiences
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-plane switching technology lets you see vibrant colors—with greater than 99% sRGB color coverage—no matter where you sit.
- Seamless switching: easily move between work and play without needing to rearrange the cords, thanks to the built-in dual HDMI connectivity ports.
- 60 hertz
With Dell InfinityEdge display, you won’t miss a thing. Expect a gorgeous, edge-to-edge viewing experience on this virtually borderless display, so you can enjoy every detail of on-screen beauty without Borders. Brightness: 250 cd/m² (typical),Contrast Ratio: 1000: 1 (typical),Color Support: 16.7 million colors,Features: Arsenic-free glass and mercury-free panel,Screen Coating: Low Haze with 3H hardness,Response Time: 5ms typical (gray to gray). Viewing Angles 178° vertical / 178° horizontal.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Curved Lcd for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!