We spent many hours on research to finding cuisinart 2qt ice cream maker, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cuisinart 2qt ice cream maker, you should not miss this article. cuisinart 2qt ice cream maker coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 cuisinart 2qt ice cream maker by our suggestions
776 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
2. Cuisinart ICE-30RFB Freezer Bowl 2 quart Silver
- Double-insulated freezer bowl holds up to 2 quarts of frozen dessert
- Designed for the pure indulgence frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice-cream maker (ice-30bc)
- Functions as a replacement item or second bowl
- No need to stir or add ice
- Maintains low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly
- Measures 7.5″ X 7.5″ X 6.5″
- 3-year limited warranty
The extra freezer bowl allows you to make additional flavors or a larger quantity of your favorite frozen desserts. Double-insulated freezer bowl maintains a low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly for smooth and creamy results.
3. Cuisinart ICE-21R Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, Red
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts and drinks in 20 minutes or less. Dimensions (LWH) : 9.50 x 9.00 x 11.25 inches
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Fully automatic with large ingredient spout for adding ingredients
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
4. Cuisinart ICE-60W Cool Creations Ice Cream Maker, White
One ice cream maker that has all frozen delights covered – ice cream, gelato, frozen yogurt, and sorbet. Making two quarts of any type in any flavor couldn’t be easier. One-button operation and auto shutoff keep things sweet and simple. Innovative paddle design speeds processing time. Sleek housing makes it look as good as the treats it creates.
5. AmazonBasics 1.5 Quart Automatic Homemade Ice Cream Maker
- 1.5 quart-capacity ice cream maker for creating your own custom frozen desserts
- Make ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, custard, sorbet, and sherbet
- Fully-automatic operation that produces frozen desserts in less than 30 minutes
- no stirring needed
- Mess-free design with easy-lock lid and large spout allows you to effortlessly add ingredients
- Double-insulated freezer bowl
- no need to add ice. Requires 24 hours in freezer prior to use
- Freezer bowl must be hand washed
An Amazon Brand
6. Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
- Electric ice-cream maker produces up to 1-1/2 quarts in about 20 minutes
- Easy to use–no salt or ice required; chills to desired consistency
- Transparent top locks into place for safety and convenient monitoring
- Nonstick chamber ensures quick cleanup; instruction booklet with recipes included
- Measures 10 by 10 by 15 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Creating up to 1-1/2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, or frozen drinks at home takes only about 20 minutes with this electric appliance, and salt and ice are not needed. After the machine’s chilling chamber has been in the freezer for about eight hours the liquid between its walls becomes thoroughly frozen. The chamber then goes atop the power base, the unit’s paddle goes into the chamber, the transparent top is locked in place, and the machine is turned on. Ingredients go into the chamber through an opening in the top as the paddle turns. The chamber chills the ingredients to whatever consistency is desired–though dense treats are hard to make because the paddle churns in air.
Chocolate chips, chopped fruit, nuts, and other special ingredients can be added toward the end. The nonstick chamber makes cleanup a snap. Storing it in the freezer ensures a frozen confection is only 20 to 40 minutes away when the mood strikes. The machine measures 10 inches in diameter and 15 inches high and weighs 9-1/2 pounds. It carries a three-year limited warranty. A detailed instruction booklet including many recipes comes included. –Fred Brack
From the Manufacturer
| Whatever your style, Cuisinarts ICE-20 1-1/2-quart automatic ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet maker will help make a delicious frozen dessert to match it! Make fat-free sorbets, low-fat frozen yogurts, rich ice creams quick and easy.
Scoop It Up
Imagine indulging in homemade frozen desserts and those delicious “island” drinks made from your favorite fresh ingredients–right at home. Finish a family dinner or celebrate a special occasion. Any excuse will do. The Cuisinart ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet maker lets you make enough of your favorite recipes to please a crowd. Its fast and easy.
Bringing the Good Life Home
Cuisinart products are designed to make life delicious all day long. Specialty items, like our Mix It In soft serve ice cream maker, offer todays consumers a variety of menu options, and fun and easy new ways to entertain family and friends.
Cuisinart first came into home kitchens over 30 years ago when it introduced the now legendary food processor. People discovered that routines could be broken and creative cooking quickly became part of the new lifestyle. Preparing fresh ingredients with products that offered easy and interesting new techniques meant healthier meals and more free time.
Today Cuisinart develops products to make every meal memorable. From breakfast toast and coffee to elegant five-course dinners, the preparation and cooking have become a pleasurable part of the total experience. Todays relaxed lifestyles and the convenience of Cuisinart products make it easier than ever to Savor the Good Life, right at home with family and friends.
7. Nostalgia ICMW200DBL Ice Cream Maker, 4 Quart, Wood
- Makes two flavors of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato
- Includes two 2-quart aluminum canisters to make up to 4-quarts of ice cream
- Makes ice cream 30% faster than standard 4-quart ice cream makers
- See-thru lids for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Powerful electric motors do all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motors lock into place keeping all parts secure
- Real wood construction
Bring the old fashioned ice cream shoppe right into your home! This real wood constructed unit includes two 2-quart aluminum canisters, allowing you to make two flavors of ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt at the same time. Simply surround the aluminum canisters with ice and rock salt, then allow the electric motor to do all the churning. When compared to standard 4-quart ice cream makers, this unit makes ice cream 30% faster.
8. Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor. 1-1/2-quart ice cream bowl capacity
- LWH: 16.73 x 12.00 x 9.33,UC LWH: 13.75 x 17.50 x 13.50,MC LWH: 18.00 x 14.25 x 14.25 inches . Weight : 32lbs
- 2 paddles – a gelato paddle for authentic gelato and an ice cream paddle for creamy ice cream
- 60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and a blue LCD readout.10-minute keep cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after timer has gone off
- 1.5 quart capacity
- BPA Free Features: Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor|1.5 quart capacity|2 paddles for authentic gelato and for creamy ice cream|60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and blue LCD readout|10-minute Keep Cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after the timer has gone off|BPA Free
The Cuisinart Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
Make decadent ice cream, rich creamy gelato and light sorbet that your family will love, all in the comfort of your own home. The easy to use, fully automatic Cuisinart ICE-100 Ice Cream and Gelato Maker features a commercial-style compressor so you can make batch after batch without waiting. Two unique mixing paddles and a 60-minute countdown timer work to ensure your homemade gelato, ice cream or sorbet has the perfect consistency.
The included recipe book features a variety of flavors to create with the Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker. You can also add in your favorite ingredients — be it fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, even brownies — during the mixing process through the see-through lid to make a fabulous frozen treat. Once the timer countdown is complete, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle begins to keep your ice cream or gelato nice and cool. For optimum consistency, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
Features and Benefits
Add recipe ingredients to the mixing bowl with the easily removable see-through lid and then watch the mixing process in action.
Use to add your favorite toppings and mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
Two unique paddles mix and aerate the ingredients in the mixing bowl to create your frozen dessert. The gelato and sorbet paddle perfectly incorporates air in the ingredients and creates richly textured results with intense flavor. Use the ice cream paddle to perfectly churn for smooth, creamy results.
Mixing Bowl with Lift-Out Handle
Anondized aluminum mixing bowl. No need to pre-chill or freeze the bowl prior to use.
Touchpad Control Panel with LCD Readout
When the unit is on, the power button is illuminated by a red LED light. The countdown timer can be set from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. The Start/Stop button can be pressed at any point in the Mixing/Cooling cycle to pause the timer and mixing. The same button can be pressed to continue mixing.
Making Frozen Desserts
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure your base does not go over the top dasher on the mixing paddle. Gelato and sorbet bases should be no more than 1 quart and ice cream bases should be no more than 5 cups. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Place the mixing bowl into the base.
- Place the ice cream or gelato/sorbet paddle in the mixing bowl so it rests in the center of the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on and then set the timer per the recipe. The timer will default to 60 minutes.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the Mixing/Cooling cycle.
- Add ingredients such as chips and nuts towards the end of the mixing time once the mixture has begun to thicken.
- Once the set time concludes, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle will keep your ice cream or gelato cool.
- When the frozen dessert is ready, transfer to a freezer-safe, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about five minutes before the freezing process is complete in order to fully incorporate them into the frozen mixture. To add a chocolate swirl to the mix, slowly drizzle in hot fudge or melted chocolate.
9. Electric Ice Cream Maker in Aqua with Candy Crusher (2 Quart)
Now you cann make your own ice cream and frozen yogurt with this Electrics Ice Cream Maker. An attached hand crank candy crusher dispenses cookies or crushed candy and nuts into your ice cream. Simple to make and easy to clean.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart 2Qt Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!