Nowadays, there are so many products of camp burner oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for camp burner oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings camp burner oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
642 reviews analysed
1. Stansport Propane Outdoor Camp Oven and 2 Burner Range
- Stainless steel for durability
- Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill
- Oven with double crystal door
- Piezo electronic Ignition
- Top covers designed to avoid spills
- 2 burner range has a maximum of 5,300 BTU’s, Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains, Piezo electronic ignition, Stainless steel for longer durability
- Oven 3,500 BTU’s with a maximum temperature of 480 degrees, Oven features double crystal door for superior security and low outside heat
- 4′ hose, regulator and temperature gauge included
- Size: 12″ X 21″ X 17″, Weight: 30.2 lbs., 1-year warranty against manufacturers defects
- Warning: ALL propane stoves are for outdoor use only
Stansport propane outdoor camp Oven and range is easy to take along to a campsite, tailgate party or backyard event. Constructed of stainless steel for long durability and porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains. The 2-Burner range has a maximum of 5,300 btu’s and the Oven reaches a maximum of 480 degree 3,500 btu’s Piezo electronic ignition. The Oven has double crystal doors for superior security and low outside heat. Top cover is designed to avoid spills. A 4 foot hose with a regulator and Oven temperature gauge is included. There is an attached windshield.
2. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
3. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
4. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
5. Omnia Oven. Your oven on the stove top. Ideal solution for boat oven, camp oven, and RV oven. Also known as a wonder pot.
- Bake pizza, brownies, cakes, breads, casseroles and more on the stove top!
- Designed to bake on any type of burner – gas, electric, kerosene, or camp stove – or even on a grill.
- Food has same texture as when baked in a conventional oven.
- Steam vents in lid ensure that breads and cakes aren’t soggy.
- Holds as much as an 8” square baking pan or 2.1 quarts.
“Smaller, lighter, easier to use, and better results than any other method of baking without a conventional oven.” – Carolyn Shearlock, author of The Boat Galley Cookbook
Omnia is the oven on the stove top. You can use Omnia on a gas stove, alcohol stove, electric stove, or electric hotplate. Omnia Oven solves your baking problems with an incredibly light one pound compact solution. Space and weight are at a premium whether you are a camper, boater, or RVer. Other alternatives require more energy and space than Omnia. There is nothing to install and it’s a lot cheaper than buying a conventional oven.
Almost every dish you can bake or prepare in an oven can be easily made using Omnia. Try your favorite recipes or one of the many recipes in Omnia’s free cookbook.
How It Works: Omnia is an aluminum baking pan and lid with a treated steel base plate. The burner directly heats the steel base plate, which in turn heats the air trapped between the base and the baking pan.The burner also heats air that goes up the center of the baking pan and the lid serves to distribute that hot air over the top of the food.Thus, there’s hot air both under and above the baking pan — and in the center.A few air holes in the lid allow steam to escape so that foods bake rather than steam.Your dishes won’t be soggy as happens if you try to bake in a Dutch oven or pressure cooker.
6. Cuisinart CB-60 Cast-Iron Double Burner, Stainless Steel
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle – primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking
The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two extra burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Its 1800 watts of power – a 1300-watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate – heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” cast iron plates are durable and wipe clean in a snap. Premium brushed stainless steel housing looks stylish in any setting. A separate 6-setting temperature control for each burner offers complete versatility – the lower settings keep foods warm, while the higher settings cook an entire meal. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd, yet it’s compact and portable enough for small spaces like dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1800 watts of power: 1300-watt large plate and 500-watt small plate for quick heat-up|Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plates|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
7. Cusimax 1800W Double Hot Plate, Stainless Steel Countertop Burner Portable Electric Double Burners Electric Cast Iron Hot Plates Cooktop, CMHP-C180
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE]: Compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7.4 + 6.1 inches. Works with glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss.
- [2 BURNERS & EASY COOKING]: Conveniently cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. It even makes boiling water easier and quicker.
- [CONVENIENT] Very portable design. Ideal for dorm rooms, offices, camping, or even your RV. Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen. No stovetop required.
- [SAFE & DURABLE] Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat. Simply wipe with a clean and damp cloth when cool. Durable cast iron cooktop. Sliver Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use.
- [CUSIMAX GUARANTEE]: If you received a defective item or have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to help you and offer the best service to you.
8. Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Dutch Oven 5 qt
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven. The Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently — just like cast iron should. Measures 12.62″ x 10.38″ x 6.3″ with lid.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, 5-Quart is sturdy, integral, and features ovenproof loop handles for lifting and handling convenience. Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent product for even heating and superior cooking performance. The High Dome lid offers greater capacity and also works double duty as a skillet. Electro statically coated with a proprietary vegetable oil, and cured at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of the cast iron. Measures 12.62″ x 10.38″ x 6.3″ with lid. The item is sealed with a pre-seasoning oil which leads to a drop that can appear like rust which will burn off with 1-2 cookings.
9. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Camp Burner Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!