We spent many hours on research to finding belville oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best belville oven, you should not miss this article. belville oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 belville oven by our suggestions
500 reviews analysed
1. Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13″ pizza. Dimensions : 15.75 x 18.50 x 11 inches
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
The Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro with light and slow cook setting is the first oven with Element IQ that controls heating elements to suit whatever you are cooking with 10 preset functions. Slow Cook Function will automatically switch to Keep Warm for up to 2 hours and can be set at ‘HI’ 2-8 hours, or ‘LO’ for 4-10 hours. Key features comprise of a timer with auto shut-off and alert, temperature conversion & frozen food functions, a color changing LCD, and a magnetic auto-eject rack. Accessories included with your oven are a 12″ x 12″ enamel baking pan, a 12″ x 12″ enamel broiling rack, and a 13″ non-stick pizza pan. The 0.8 cubic foot interior allows for a 6-slice toast capacity, and as a guide, can accommodate most 3.5 quart Dutch oven vessels with lid, and 5 quart vessels with foil lid. Voltage – 110-120 volts , Power – 1800 watts.
2. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
3. BREVILLE the Compact Smart Oven, Countertop Electric Toaster Oven BOV650XL
- Smart element IQ: there’s heat, and there’s smart heat. Element IQ Transfers heat intelligently across 4 quartz elements for accurate and stable heat just where and when you want it for perfect results, every time.
- 8 cooking functions: 8 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies and reheat.
- All the room for delicious you’re looking for: 4-Slice Toaster, 12″” Pizza, 6 cup muffin tray, roast chicken and anything else you’ve got for it.
- Backlit easy-read LCD: calculates correct time and temperature, Illuminating Orange during preheating and cooking, and blue once cycle is complete.
- Non-stick cavity coasting: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning.
- Capacity: 4-slice toaster oven, 12″ Pizza
The Compact Smart Oven with Element IQ includes most of the features of a larger Smart Oven in a compact, counter space-saving design. From toast for breakfast, open melt for lunch to roasting for dinner, you can use it throughout your day.
4. Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
- Smart element IQ: there’s heat, and there’s smart heat. Element IQ Transfers heat intelligently across 4 quartz elements for precise and stable heat where and when you want it for perfect results, every time. Super fast 1800W preheat gets your meals on the Table more quickly
- 8 cooking functions: 8 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: bagel, toast, bake, broil, pizza, roast, cookies, and reheat
- Not-so-mini capacity: your mini smart oven Fits 4 not-so-mini slices of toast, cookies, tuna melts and 11″ Pizzas
- Backlit easy-read LCD: calculates correct time and temperature, Illuminating Orange during preheating and cooking, and blue once cycle is complete
- Non-stick cavity coating: The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Warranty: 1 year Limited product warranty
- 4 Quartz 1800 Watt Elements with Element IQ Technology
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions and each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time for the meal you are creating
- This is not an under the cabinet toaster oven – it needs some clearance on top due to the product producing heat. Voltage : 110 – 120 Volts
- 4-Slice capacity, 11″ pizza, 0.45 cu ft. interior with 3 rack positions, pull-out crumb tray and auto shut off
- Powder coated steel housing and Non-stick interior cavity coating. Dimensions : 14.25 x 16 x 8.5 inches
8 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS.
The Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ is our affordable offering for the cook who desires a countertop oven that bakes the perfect pizza, delicious cookies and toasts evenly. Smart features, small space.
5. Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven,Stainless Steel
- Spacious 0.95 cubic-foot capacity oven Fits 13″ pizza and 9″ x 13″ baking pan
- 15 cooking functions, including innovative dual cook, and speed convection.
- Digital controls with large blue backlit display and LED buttons. BPA free
- Always even toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice. Interior light
- Unit Actual Dimensions: 20.87″ L x 16.93″ W x 11.42″ H
Cuisinart chef’s convection oven boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches and bagels. Heating power of 1800 watts provides quick heat up time, precise temperature and perfect results every time. The easy-clean nonstick interior is so roomy it can hold a 13-inch pizza, 9 slices of bread, a 9″ x 13″ baking pan or an entire 9-pound chicken. Easiest way to make a real home-cooked meal – every day!
6. Oster Large Digital Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, 6 Slice, Black/Polished Stainless (TSSTTVMNDG-SHP-2)
- 6-slice convection toaster oven for faster, more even cooking
- Convection technology and a wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F let you cook with the convenience of an oven
- Digital controls with 7 cooking settings and an interior light for easy viewing
- Large interior can accommodate one 12-inch pizza, casseroles, cookies, and even a roast
- oven measures 19.72″ W x 16.29″ D x 11.33″ H, with 31.5-inch cord
- Includes durable baking pan and removable crumb tray for easy cleanup.Watts: 1300W
Precaution:Do not touch hot surfaces. Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials and allow metal parts to cool before cleaning. Allow the unit to cool thoroughly before putting in or taking off parts. Always use the oven handles when moving the unit. Perfect for large families, this countertop oven from Oster comes equipped with convection technology, which means it distributes heat quickly and evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven provides a large interior that can accommodate a frozen pizza, a whole chicken, a casserole, or even a pan of crescent rolls or chocolate-chip cookies. Two rack positions allow for customizing the space, especially helpful when cooking a tall roast. Furthermore, the sleek, modern-looking unit features a stainless finish frame and a user-friendly manual/digital control panel for convenient operation. Choose from a variety of cooking functions, including Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Toast, Pizza, Defrost and Warm. Adjust time and temperature using one touch controls. Other highlights include a see-through door that allows for checking on food at a glance, an optional interior light, an easy-to-clean interior, and an external removable crumb tray. A durable baking pan comes included.
7. Panasonic Toaster Oven NB-G110P FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating and Removable 9-Inch Inner Baking Tray, Silver, 1300W
- Double Infrared Heating: This 1300-Watt toaster oven features high-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements to produce temperatures of 250°F – 500°F to cook up to 40 percent faster than conventional toaster ovens, evenly toasting, baking, browning and reheating food to perfection
- FlashXpress Instant Heating Technology: Push-button instant-on heat eliminates preheating for quicker cooking and time-saving convenience
- Six Preset Cooking Modes: Six convenient illustrated auto cook menu options let you easily prepare your favorite foods with the touch of a button, including toast, waffles, rolls, pizza, hash browns and quick reheat
- Bright Digital Timer: Control cooking times up to 25 minutes with simple up and down arrow touch buttons on the bright red digital timer
- Compact Design with Interior Light: The compact design with small countertop footprint features an interior light, front removable 9-inch baking tray and nonstick interior for easy cleaning
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10-1/8-inch x 13-inch x 12-inch. Power Supply: 120V AC, 60 Hz
The Panasonic Toaster Oven NB-G110P FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating lets you toast, bake, brown and reheat up to 40 percent faster than conventional toaster ovens. Featuring Panasonic FlashXpress technology, this 1300-Watt toaster oven instantly heats with the push of a button, eliminating the need for any preheating. Double Infrared technology produces temperatures of 250°F – 500°F, offering time-saving convenience by utilizing high-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements positioned near and far—in the front and back—to evenly toast, bake, brown and reheat to perfection. For added convenience, six auto cooking menus with illustrated preset buttons automatically calculate the cooking time for a variety of foods: bread (toast, waffles, bagels), frozen food (pizza, hash browns) and reheat (rolls, breads, leftovers). Simple up and down arrow touch buttons on the bright red digital timer quickly set precise cooking times up to 25 minutes; when done, a pleasant beep lets you know your food is done and ready to enjoy. This toaster oven includes a 9-inch square inner baking tray perfect for 9-inch diameter pizzas or 4 slices of bread, a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning and an interior light which allows you to view your food while cooking. Internal dimensions: 10-1/8-inch x 13-inch x 12-inch (H x W x D). Do not use outdoors
8. Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
9. Cuisinart TOB-135N Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless Steel
The Cuisinart Deluxe convection toaster oven broiler is designed with 9 functions, including convection for making delicious cakes, potatoes and roasts. Sized to accommodate a whole chicken, a 12-Inch pizza, or 6 slices of bread, the unit is controlled by an electronic dial and LED buttons. The large Blue back-lit LCD allows for the quick and easy setting of function, temperature, and cook time. The exact heat sensor maintains precise oven temperatures, and the always even shade control ensures that toast consistently turns out the selected shade.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Belville Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!