Finding your suitable readers for appliance surge protector outlet is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for appliance surge protector outlet including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
738 reviews analysed
1. Belkin 12-Outlet Pivot-Plug Power Strip Surge Protector with 8-Foot Power Cord, 4320 Joules (BP112230-08)
- 8 rotating and 4 stationary surge-protected outlets provide convenience and flexibility
- 1-in, 2-out RJ11 telephone/fax surge protection and coaxial protection
- Allows room for large block space outlets
- 4320 joule energy rating provides maximum protection of all your sensitive electronic devices, Input Voltage: 125V
- 8′ cord delivers optimal, safe AC power through a 14-gauge heavy-duty cord
- Belkin Lifetime Warranty and $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- 4320 Joule energy rating, 12 surge-protected outlets
- 8 rotating outlets for convenience and flexibility, 8 ft heavy-duty power cord
- Extra room for large AC adapter plugs, Essential power filtration and Coaxial protection safeguards cable and satellite connections for clear picture and sound
- Phone line protection ensures open and continuous phone line connections, 1-in, 2-out RJ11 Telephone/fax protection
- Oversized Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs), Protected indicator lights and Damage-resistant housing
2. Belkin Single Outlet SurgeCube Surge Protector, 1080 Joules (F9H100-CW)
- Provides complete, 3-line AC protection for electronic devices
- Receptacles: NEMA 5-15R, Surge Energy Rating: 1080 J
- Features illuminated LEDS to alert you when devices are grounded and protected
- Plugs directly into the wall to save space and prevent tangled cords
- Maximum capacity of 1080 Joules
The Home Series offers 1-Socket Wall Mount direct plug-in surge protector for your general electronics, home appliances, and more. This single outlet model boasts 1080 Joules, 45,000 Maximum Spike Amperage, and a lifetime $50,000 Connected Equipment Warranty. Main Features Manufacturer: Belkin Corporation. Manufacturer Part Number: F9H100-CW Manufacturer Website Address: www.belkin Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15 Receptacles: 1 x NEMA 5-15 Dataline Protection: Not Applicable Current: 45kA Maximum Surge Current Standard Warranty: Lifetime Limited
3. 2 Pack Voltage Protector Brownout Surge Refrigerator 1800 Watts Appliance
USED ON: Refrigerators, Freezers, Water Coolers or any Appliance with a max current of 15 amps.
Protect your appliance from HIGH voltage (140 VAC) or LOW Voltage (90 VAC) by interrupting the current flow.
Over Voltage Disconnection
3 Minutes Safety Cycle
3 Modes LED Indicator
Detachable Ground Wire
4. Prime PB802105 1 Outlet 900 Joule Surge Tap, End of Service Alarm, White
1-Outlet, White, 900J Surge Tap, With Audible Alarm. Auto shutoff cuts power from the surge protector during a catastrophic surge, protecting the connected equipment.
From the Manufacturer
Convert a standard outlet into a surge protector. EMI/RFI filtering with end of service alarm.
5. APC 6-Outlet Wall Surge Protector 1080 Joules, SurgeArrest Essential (P6W)
- 1080 Joules surge protection energy rating
- 6 wall outlet surge protector wall mount
- Side-Facing wall outlet for clean look
- Lifetime warranty and $50,000 connected-equipment protection policy
- Designed to fit a 2-outlet configuration. Center screw firmly mounts unit on the wall, or can be removed by gently lifting off the red washer on the back of the unit
6. Voltage Protector Brownout Surge Refrigerator 1800 Watts Appliance
Nippon Refrigerator Surge Protector, White, PROTECT-RF
7. Tripp Lite Isobar 2 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip, 6ft Cord, Right-Angle Plug, Metal, Lifetime Limited Warranty & $25,000 INSURANCE (ISOBAR2-6)
- PROTECT ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE FROM POWER SURGES & SPIKES: Surge Protector with eight outlets protects your PC, personal computer, laptop, printer, scanner, router, phone, fax, modem, television, lamp or any other home/office electronics from dangerous power surges, spikes & line noise
- PREMIUM SURGE PROTECTION WITH METAL HOUSING: This surge suppressor provides two widely spaced NEMA 5-15R outlets which are arranged an exclusive isolated filter bank to limit noise interaction among connected equipment. The long 6-foot AC power cord acts like an extension cord to give you the flexibility to reach distant outlets, while its right-angle NEMA 5-15P flat plug allows furniture and equipment to be moved flush against the wall to save space
- SAFETY FIRST! HIGH JOULE-RATING – CONFORMS TO UL 1449 SAFETY STANDARDS: An integrated 12A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in the event of an overload. 1410 joules mean maximum protection for your equipment. Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
- CONVENIENT OPTIONS FOR PLACEMENT IN ANY ENVIRONMENT: 6′ AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug provides the ability to reach distant outlets. This multi plug outlet offers keyhole slots on bottom panel for convenient wall mounting. Product is also known as: ISOBAR2-6, IBAR2-6D, ISOBAR26, IBAR2
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, $25,000 INSURANCE: Lifetime Limited Warranty and $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected equipment damaged by a power surge
The World’s Best Selling Premium Surge Protector – the ISOBAR – is America’s Corporate Standard in Surge Protection
With more than 19 million satisfied customers worldwide, Tripp Lite’s Isobar is the world’s number-one selling premium surge protector. Tripp Lite’s exclusive Isobar surge suppression technology, combined with a nearly indestructible metal case, stops even the strongest surges before they can damage or destroy sensitive equipment. The ISOBAR2-6 features a unique isolated filter bank that blocks disruptive EMI/RFI line noise interference. The ISOBAR2-6’s high 1410-joule surge suppression rating, 2 5-15R outlets and 6-ft. power cord make it an ideal solution for a wide range of applications, like factories, warehouses, retail outlets and home offices.
Ultimate Protection for All Electronics
The ISOBAR2-6 offers powerful surge protection for all electronics. Its 2 5-15R outlets are arranged in an isolated filter bank, a 6-ft. cord enables connection to a distant wall outlet, and a space-saving, right-angle 5-15P plug allows furniture to be placed flush against the wall. An illuminated master switch provides one-touch power control over all connected components, and 4 keyhole slots on the back of the unit enable the ISOBAR2-6 to be mounted on a wall.
Powerful Surge Suppression and Performance Enhancement
More joules mean more protection! The ISOBAR2-6’s 1410-joule surge suppression rating, Isobar surge protection technology and rugged, all-metal housing shield connected equipment from even the strongest surges. EMI/RFI line noise filtering helps components perform at their peak and promote longer component life spans by eliminating performance problems caused by radio transmissions, fluorescent lighting and appliances.
Exclusive Isolated Filter Banks
Devices connected to the same surge protector can interfere with one another’s performance. A common example of interference occurs when office equipment or household appliances (e. g., printers, copiers, blenders, vacuums, fans) degrade TV picture and sound quality. The Isobar is the only surge protector with internal barriers-known as isolated filter banks-that prevent disruptive line noise from causing A/V distortion, computer lock-ups, data errors and similar problems. Isolated filter banks ensure that peripheral devices and appliances don’t degrade the performance of computers and sensitive A/V components.
Versatile Installation Options
The ISOBAR2-6’s 6-ft. cord reaches distant outlets and its space-saving, right-angle plug allows office furniture to be placed flush against the wall. The ISOBAR2-6’s rugged all-metal case stands up to harsh environments such as warehouses, garages and factory floors. The case is equipped with keyhole mounting tabs to facilitate permanent installation on or under counters and worktables, on walls, etc. A set of 4 outlet covers are included to safeguard unused outlets.
Lifetime Product Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The ISOBAR2-6 is backed by a lifetime warranty and comes with $25,000 of Ultimate Lifetime Insurance. As part of Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility, the ISOBAR2-6 is manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications.
ISOBAR2-6 Main Features
- 1410-joule rating
- Exclusive isolated filter bank
- 12-amp circuit breaker
- 2 surge-protected AC outlets
- Lifetime product warranty with $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
8. GE UltraPro Surge Protector with Audible Alarm, Fits Behind Hard-to-Reach Areas, End of Service Alarm, 1 Outlet, 1080 Joules Protection Rating, 38124
- Stay Protected – No longer wonder if out-of-reach surge protectors have expired with the GE Single Outlet Wall Tap Surge Protector, an alarm will activate until it is unplugged from the wall
- Ring the Alarm – The alarm reaches 88-decibels so you can hear it when the surge protector needs to be replaced
- Surge protection – This 1080 Joule surge protector tap offers protection against spikes in electricity to save your devices in situations where electrical spikes may cause electronics to fail, and has an electrical rating of 120VAC, 15A, and 1800W
- Space-Saver Tap – This single grounded outlet tap only uses one outlet, and allows the use of the other wall outlet
- Trusted Brand – GE is a top brand in power strips, surge protectors and outlet adapters
“Connect your equipment With confidence when you power up using the GE single outlet wall tap surge protector with audible alarm. The single outlet tap comes with 1080 joule surge protection, keeping your devices safe in the event of a catastrophic surge. When a surge happens, the extra energy from the voltage spike stays inside the surge protector, keeping your devices out of harm’s way. However, your surge protector lifespan is Finite and as it ages, It absorbs more joules and its protective components become weaker. With this GE outlet surge protector audible alarm, you’ll no longer be left wondering when to replace your surge protector. Once its protective capacity has been reached, an 88-decibel alarm will continue to sound until the tap is unplugged from the wall. The wall tap occupies just one plug-in and easily fits behind furniture or in small spaces. Keep your connected devices safe with the GE outlet wall tap surge protector with audible alarm.”
9. Belkin 8-Outlet Power Strip Surge Protector w/Flat Plug, 8ft Cord – Ideal for Computers, Home Theatre, Appliances, Office Equipment (2,500 Joules)
- 8-outlet surge protector power strip with 8ft/2.4M cord
- Flat AC plug fits easily in tight spaces
- Safeguards computers, appliances, home theater and office equipment from potentially damaging power surges
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty and protected by $100,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- Specs: 2500 Joule-energy rating / 6,000v maximum spike voltage / AC 15A, 125V, 1875W
- Safe Usage: Correct operation is important – see Product Description section below for useful safety information
Protect your devices from power surges with the Belkin 8-Plug Power Strip Surge Protector. The generous 8-foot extension power strip features eight protected outlets that accommodate oversized power adapters without blocking other outlets. With an intelligent circuit design that detects and accommodates the power needs of your devices, the multi plug power strip ensures your devices preform optimally. SURGE PROTECTION SAFETY If a surge protector ever becomes hot to the touch, shut off the unit immediately. Never daisy-chain power strips to other power strips or extension cords Never allow a power strip to be exposed to a moist environment Avoid running too many high-energy consuming appliances through a single surge protector at once High-energy consuming electronics/appliances include window AC units, space heaters, refrigerators, washers/dryers etc. Only one power strip should be plugged into a single two-outlet electrical socket Never cover a surge protector with carpet, furniture, or anything that would limit or prevent air circulation IMPORTANT: The protective components inside surge protectors that absorb over-voltage spikes will eventually wear out. Most estimates put the average lifespan of a surge protector from 3 to 5 years.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Appliance Surge Protector Outlet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!