738 reviews analysed
1. Adonit Dash 3 – Click ON Capacitive Stylus Fine Point Touch Pen for iPad/Air/Mini, iPhone 8/Plus/X/XS/XR/MAX, Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/Note 8/9/Edge Android, and Other Touchscreens Tablets, Bronze
- Fine Point: The improved 1.9mm tip creates a paper-like drag that’s more precise and responsive than ever before
- Click On: Open any note taking or sketching app and begin without the need to connect
- Carrying Clip: Clip and carry Dash’s thin, balanced, aluminum body with confidence
- Write and Draw: A fine point stylus opens up all kinds of possibilities on your smart device
- Recharge: Click Dash on for up to 14 hours of continuous use. Click Dash off and charge within 45 minutes
With a simple click – Dash 3 is ready to write, sketch, and highlight making it our quickest, most intuitive stylus to date. There’s no need to connect to apps, letting you capture inspiration when it strikes. The improved 1.9mm tip creates a paper-like drag that’s more precise and responsive than ever before. Feel secure carrying Dash 3 to the coffee shop or to your next meeting with its classic pen-clip design. Dash 3 is your click and go stylus for fast ideas in our digital world.
2. Adonit Pro 3 Fine Point Precision Stylus for 11/ Pro Max /X /XS/ XR/ SE, iPad, Samsung Galaxy/ Note/ Plus and Other Touchscreen Devices – Silver
- Simply Accurate: The new precision disc not only creates a precise contact point with the screen to write exactly where you place it, but also has been engineered into one piece for added stability.
- Magnetic Cap : Quickly protect your stylus with the satisfying click of the new magnetic cap closure.
- Improved Textured Grip : Pro 3 features a textured grip etched onto the barrel of the stylus. This keeps the stylus right where you want it when sketching or taking notes.
- Clip to Carry : The solid aluminum stylus has a built in clip so you can keep track of it on the go.
- NOTE: Refer the “How to use” Video from the image section for better use.
Pro 3 features a textured grip etched onto the barrel of the stylus. This keeps the stylus right where you want it when sketching or taking notes.
3. Adonit Jot Script Evernote Edition Fine Point Precision Stylus for iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPhone [Previous Generation]
- The first fine point stylus for iPad and iOS with a 1.9mm tip. The Jot Script tip is 70% smaller than the nearest competitor.
- Pixel point Technology powers the 1.9mm tip and communicates the angle and location of the tip via Bluetooth LE.
- The Jot Script works conveniently with Penultimate and other popular apps.
- Designed to reflect the style and quality of a high-end ballpoint pen with a ribbed grip around the aluminum barrel.
- The Jot Script is powered by a standard AAA lithium battery.
- Compatible with all iOS 7 and iOS 8 Devices. (Bluetooth 4 Required)
The Jot Script Evernote Edition is the first of its kind: a true fine point stylus for iOS that allows your handwriting to flow as freely as your thoughts. With a revolutionary 1.9mm tip, Jot Script writes and feels like your favorite pen. Whether capturing ideas in a meeting or writing notes in the classroom, Jot Script elevates note taking to an art form.
Pixelpoint Technology has enabled the first fine point stylus on the market with a 1.9mm tip. Pixelpoint Technology will guarantee precision in every line, letter and signature.
Designed to Feel Like a Pen
Jot Script was designed to reflect the style of high-end ball point pen with a ribbed grip around the aluminum barrel.
No need for messy docks or cables. The Jot Script is powered by a standard AAA lithium battery and connects effortlessly via Bluetooth 4.0; just grab Jot Script and start writing.
Works with all iOS devices. Jot Script requires Bluetooth 4.0 for advanced features, including palm rejection. *Available on iPad 3rd generation and newer, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S and newer.
Discover the Art of Notetaking
Jot Script was designed to work with Penultimate, but can also be used on a variety of writing apps
About the Manufacturer
Adonit is comprised of dreamers, doers and makers that have set out to build products that help remove the barriers between thought and creation. The Austin-based company has since sold more than 2 million of their Jots worldwide, and has offices in Grand Rapids, MI. and Taipei, Taiwan.
4. Adonit Mini 3 Universal Fine Point Capacitive Disc Stylus for iPad, iPhone, Android, and Windows Touchscreen Devices, Gold
- Simply accurate: the precision disc creates an exact contact point with the screen to write exactly where you place it
- New ergonomic shape: Mini 3 Features a triangular, anti-roll design crafted with anodized aluminum that stays put and feels natural in your hand
- Clip to carry: the Solid, aluminum and steel stylus clips anywhere to carry
- Touchscreen compatible: works with most capacitive touch screen devices
- Also compatible with Samsung Galaxy s 5, Samsung Galaxy Note edge, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, HTC one M8, LG G3, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 6 Motorola Moto x, most Android phones and Windows phones
More precise than a finger on a phone screen, the precision disc writes exactly where you place it. Mini 3 takes notes, sketches, and navigates on the go.
5. Adonit Ink – 4096 Levels Pressure Touch Pen for Microsoft Surface PRO5, 6, 7, Studio, Go, Book & Tablets with Microsoft Pen Protocol (N-Trig) Palm Rejection Stylus – Silver
- [Microsoft Pen Protocol and Microsoft hlk Certified] Adonit ink Uses Microsoft Pen Protocol which has features: pressure sensitivity & palm Rejection: Emulates pen feel. Write comfortably and naturally without worrying about extra marks from your palm on the screen
- [No more Bluetooth pairing headache] Adonit ink is a standard Microsoft Pen Protocol (N-trig) Digitizer and does not require to be connected to Windows via Bluetooth.
- [Built-in shortcut buttons] two shortcut buttons allow you to erase and right click with ease
- [Built-in Rechargeable battery] No need to buy Battery any more. Spend more time creating. Easily recharge it with any Micro USB charger.
- [Designed for Microsoft surface Series] Adonit ink is compatible with Microsoft Surface Pro3, Pro4, Pro5, Pro6, go, Book, Studio and certain models of Asus, HP, and Dell tablets & 2-in-1 devices with MPP (Microsoft Pen Protocol). old models such as surface Pro 1, Surface Pro 2 and Surface RT are not compatible with Adonit ink.
With a simple click – Adonit ink is ready to write, sketch, and highlight making it the best, most intuitive stylus for Windows to date. With Microsoft Pen Protocol there’s no need to connect to apps, letting you capture inspiration when it strikes.
6. Adonit Note+ Plus Stylus Pencil with Palm Rejection, Pressure Sensitivity, Programmable Shortcut Buttons, Support Tilt for iPad Pro 3rd, 4th Gen, iPad 6, 7th Gen, iPad Air 3rd Gen, iPad Mini 5th Gen
- 【Natural palm Rejection】 Palm Rejection works with an extensive variety of apps No need to set up in your device or apps
- 【Natural tilt support】 you can tilt your Adonit note+ Plus against the screen to virtually create a “”shade”” Effect in a drawing with specific brushes
- 【Pressure sensitivity】 Adonit note+ Plus supports 2048-levels pressure sensitivity Adonit Note+ is designed to work with iPad / iPad Pro made in 2018 or later Compatible Devices iPad Air (3rd Generation) model A2152 A2123 A2153 A2154 iPad Mini (5th Generation) model A2133 A2124 A2126 A2125 iPad (6th Generation) model A1893 A1954 & (7th Generation) model A2197 A2198 A2200 iPad Pro (3rd Generation 11 & 12 9 inch) A1876 A2014 A1895 A1983 A1980 A2013 A1934 A1979
- 【Programmable shortcut buttons】 Adonit note+ Plus features two configurable shortcut buttons allowing you to quickly access various features like undo redo or erase on your favorite Adonit connected apps
- 【Natural tilt support】 you can tilt your Adonit+ note Plus against the screen to virtually create a “shade” Effect in a drawing with specific brushes
- 【Charge with USB-C connector】 you can charge while you write! A 5-minute quick charge provides 1 hour of battery life A full charge provides 10 straight hours of working time
- 【Replaceable tip】 This special tip gives a natural feel to drawing just like writing on paper Pull the tip for easy removal and the new tip inserts seamlessly
- 【Compatible Models】 iPad Air (3rd Gen) iPad mini (5th Gen) iPad (6th/7th Gen) iPad Pro (3rd/ 4th Gen 11″& 12 9″) and newer *NOTE It does not support Microsoft devices iPhone and Android devices Please confirm your IPad model carefully before buying
- 【Super-Smooth writing experience】 No lag No skip Great for the business showcase drawing artist journalist teacher musician and students and more
- 【Powerfully Simple】No pairing just click the power button and ready to take notes Writing drawing and creating content has never been easier It’s that simple!
【Compatible Models】 for iPad Pro (3rd Gen) iPad (6th 7th Gen) iPad Air (3rd Gen) and iPad mini (5th Gen) A1876 A2014 A1895 A1983 A1980 A2013 A1934 A1979 A2152 A2123 A2153 A2154 A2133 A2124 A2126 A2125 A1893 A1954 A2197 A2230, A2232 iOS versions – updated to iOS 12 2 or newer! 【Apps for Note+ Plus】Concepts Medibang Paint (for iPad) Artstudio Pro Zen Brush 2 Colored Pencil Sketch Club KDAN Noteledge KDAN Noteledge Ultimate KDAN Animation Desk KDAN Animation Desk Ultimate PDFpen 4 PDFpen 5 ZoomNotes Lite ZoomNotes Interactive SketchBook Vectornator Pro Explain Everything Whiteboard
7. Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Precision Stylus for iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle, Samsung, and Windows Tablets – Turquoise [Previous Generation]
- Fine Point Stylus: The fine tip gives you accuracy that rubber nibs can’t
- The precision disc lets you see exactly where your mark is being made
- Jot is the most precise stylus on the market
- Magnetic Cling: Jot Pro magnetically attaches to your tablet for storage and transport
- *iPad 2 and New iPad only
- Rubber Grip: For more command and comfort
- Heavy Metal: Once Jot Pro is in your grip, the quality is unmistakable
- The durable aluminum and steel gives Jot superior conductivity and craftsmanship comparable to any luxury pen
- Compatible with most capacitive touch screen devices including: iPad, iPhone, iOS Devices, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 9, Kindle Fire 7, most Android Tablets and Windows Tablets
Touch screens are great, but writing and drawing with your fingers should’ve stopped in kindergarten. Jot was created to capture the precision of a calligrapher and the stroke of an artist. Unlike the fat rubber tips of other styluses, Jot’s ballpoint makes a finer line. The precision disc lets you see exactly where your mark will be made, giving you the most natural digital stroke. Not only should it meet your needs, but a stylus should have style. The brushed aluminum and steel rivals the craftsmanship of luxury pens. Jot plays nice with all capacitive touch screens, making it the best stylus for iPad and Android Tablets.
From the Manufacturer
Jot Pro is a fine point stylus for iPad, and the new standard for precision.
Fine Point Stylus
The ballpoint tip gives you accuracy that rubber nibs can’t. The precision disc lets you see exactly where your mark is being made.
The sound dampening tip simulates the natural contact of writing with a pen on paper. This means yourstrokes will be quieter when note taking or sketching.
Jot Pro magnetically attaches to your tablet for storage and transport. *iPad 2 and New iPad only.
iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, Android Tablets, Android Phones, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy, and Capacitive Touch Screens.
Draw & Write
Create amazingly precise notes, sketches, and art with the most precise stylus on the market.
About the Manufacturer
We empower the creators with tools to build a more vibrant world.
By Kate Couch.
By Margi Laurin.
By Jakub Smid.
Compare Jot Models
|Aluminum & Steel||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
8. Adonit Switch 2-in-1 Stylus Pen for iPad, iPhone, and Android – Black
The Adonit Switch combines a precision stylus with a ballpoint pen giving you the freedom to write or draw on whatever moves you. With a fine tip stylus and precision disc technology on one end and a smooth writing 0.8mm pen on the other, Switch provides a smooth, precise writing experience on both tablet and paper. From the classroom to the boardroom, Switch lets you take notes and capture your ideas wherever they strike.
9. Adonit Jot Touch with Pixelpoint Pressure Sensitive Stylus for iPad – Black
- Unleash your creativity with this fine point, pressure sensitive stylus for iPad.
- 3.18mm Pixelpoint tip gives you more precision and accuracy.
- Draw like you’re used to. With 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity, you’re in complete control.
- Easy-to-access shortcut buttons put key features right at your fingertips.
- The first Adobe Creative Cloud connected stylus, so you can access files and work more efficiently.
The Jot Touch with Pixelpoint is a fine point stylus that combines smart design and innovative features like pressure sensitivity, palm rejection and a discless, precision tip that gives you a natural drawing experience. Never has something so revolutionary felt so familiar.
10. Adonit Note (Black) Palm Rejection Stylus & High Accuracy Pen, 12 Hrs Use, Compatible with iOS 12. 2 or Newer iPad Air 3rd gen, iPad Mini 5th, iPad 7th & 6th, iPad Pro 3rd & 4th gen, 11” & 12.9 inch
- 【Compatible Models】- Designed to perfectly compatible with IPad Pro (12.9″, 3rd & 4th gen, 2018/2020), IPad Pro (11″, 3rd & 4th gen, 2018/2020), IPad 2018(9.7″, 6th gen), IPad 2019 (10.2″, 7th gen), iPad Air (3rd gen, 2019), iPad Mini (5rd gen, 2019). 【 Not Compatible】 with iPad Pro 12.9″ (1st Gen & 2nd Gen), iPad Pro 9.7″, iPad Pro 10.5″. NOTE: It does not support Microsoft devices, iPhone and Android devices. Please confirm your IPad model carefully before buying.
- 【Natural Palm Rejection】- Rest your hand naturally on the screen like pen and paper while you write won’t have to worry about leaving stray lines.
- 【No Bluetooth Connection】 – Easy to use, No pairing in App, just press the power button to start write.
- 【IOS versions】 – It can also work with hundreds of Apps, you can start learning, collecting, marking and creating on iPad right now. All iPad models must be updated to iOS 12. 2 and above and disconnect previously Apple Pencil.
- 【Long term use& fast charge】- Our pen can write continuous 12 hours, charge 4 minutes and can use 1 hour 【App Compatibility】- Notability, Linea, Evernote, Paper, Procreate, Animation Desk, Graphics, PDF Expert 6, Astropad, Pigment, Affinity Photo, Pixelmator, Photoshop Sketch, uMake, Concepts, Illustrator Draw and more.
Compatible Models: iPad Pro 12. 9-inch (3rd gen), iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Air (3rd gen), iPad mini (5th gen), iPad (6th gen), iPad (7th gen). Model Numbers: A1876, A2014, A1895, A1980, A1983, A1980, A2013, A1934, A1979, A2152, A2123, A2153, A2154, A2197, A2198, A2200, A2133, A2124, A2126, A2125, A1893, A1954 *All iPad models must be updated to iOS 12. 2 and newer. *Please notice that this model doer does not support pressure sensitivity and tilt.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Adonit Jot Dash Fine Point for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!