We spent many hours on research to finding acer s241hlbmid black 24″, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best acer s241hlbmid black 24″, you should not miss this article. acer s241hlbmid black 24″ coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 acer s241hlbmid black 24″ by our suggestions
937 reviews analysed
1. Acer V6 Series V246HL bd 24-Inch (Full HD) 1920×1080 Widescreen LED LCD Monitor (DVI,VGA)
The black V246HQL CBD 23.6" Full HD LED LCD Monitor from Acer features DVI and VGA inputs. The monitor features a 1920 x 1080 resolution with 300 cd/m2 brightness to provide a clear and sharp picture. Along with the enhanced resolution, you also benefit from a 5 ms response time that ensures reduced lag when watching movies and videos, and a dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1 that provides darker darks and brighter bright colors.
2. Acer Gaming Monitor 27” Curved ED273 Abidpx 1920 x 1080 144Hz Refresh Rate G-SYNC Compatible (Display Port, HDMI & DVI Ports)
Acer’s ED273 27″ curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. This G SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear free gameplay! Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Crisp, true to life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. HE3AA. A01).
3. ASUS VA24EHE 23.8” Monitor, 1080P, Full HD, IPS, 75Hz, HDMI D-Sub DVI-D, Adaptive-Sync / FreeSync, VESA wall mountable, Eye Care, Flicker-free and Low Blue Light
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920×1080) IPS monitor with 75Hz refresh rate and 5ms (GTG) response time Features adaptive Sync to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Frame less design gives an almost-seamless multi-display setup view and 178 degree wide viewing angle panel paired with an ergonomic tilt provides great immersion and better viewing
- Asus Eye Care technology features flicker-free and blue light filter technologies to minimize eye fatigue
- Connectivity featuring HDMI, D-Sub, and DVI-D ports as well as VESA mount
- Exclusive Asus game plus crosshair and timer for a better gaming experience
The 23. 8” Full HD VA24EHE monitor is elegantly designed to complement any desk. Va24ehe’s gorgeous 178° wide viewing angle display is great for sharing. It includes input connectivity for HDMI, VGA, DVI-D and the adjustable tilt design allows for freedom in movement up to -5°+23°.
4. Dell U2415 24-Inch 1920 x 1200 LED Monitor
- 24-inch WUXGA Monitor (1920×1200) at 60Hz, 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 16.78 Million Colors, 6ms Response Time. Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use
- Viewing Angle: 178/178, Widescreen Anti-Glare Display, Security Lock Slot
- HDMI, Mini DP, DP, Audio line out, USB 3.0 with USB 3.0 Upstream Port. Temperature Range Operating:0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Height-Adjustable Stand (115mm) Title, Pivot, and Swivel with Built-in Cable Management
- Note: Please refer to the user manuals below for better use. Compatibility- All Operating System
5. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
6. Acer V246HQL 23.6" LED LCD Monitor – 16:9-5 ms – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 300 Nit – Full HD – HDMI – VGA – Black
Acer V246HQL Cbi; 24″ 1920×1080 LED Monitor, VGA, White LED backlight LCD, HDMI; Brightness 300 cd/m2. Viewing Angles 170 Degrees Horizontal and 160 Degrees Vertical .
7. Acer KA220HQ bi 22" (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port),Black
The Acer KA220HQ bi 21. 5″ widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KA220HQ bi LCD also features HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
8. Acer V246WL UM.FV6AA.006 24-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
With a 1920 x 1200 resolution, the V246WL ydp 24" 16:10 IPS Monitor from Acer is perfect for viewing your photos, movies, work documents, and more. In addition to the enhanced resolution, you benefit from a 6 ms response time, a dynamic 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio, and support for up to 16.7 million colors. The low response time ensures reduced lag when viewing fast moving videos while the high contrast ratio provides deeper dark and brighter bright colors for a more dynamic picture. Setup is simple as this monitor comes equipped with DisplayPort, DVI, and VGA connectors. Once configured, you can tilt the monitor from -5° all the way up to 25° for enhanced viewing comfort.
9. Dell Professional P2417H 23.8" Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- Enhanced productivity: Help boost your productivity with this 23.8″ 16:9 aspect ratio monitor. Enjoy a better visual experience with a slim border design.
- Improved comfort: Work the way you like, comfortably. Adjust your view with flexible adjustability features including tilt, pivot, swivel and height-adjustable stand.
- Smart investment: You’re ready now and for the future with this smart choice. Future proof your connectivity with a wide range of digital ports.
This 23.8″ Professional Series Monitor will help boost productivity at work and enrich entertainment at home in beautiful HD with adjustable viewing features and enhanced connectivity options.
10. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer S241hlbmid Black 24 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!