Finding your suitable readers for acer g277hu is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer g277hu including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
993 reviews analysed
1. Acer Vg271up Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen
- Response Time: 1ms VRB
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
- Zero Frame Design | High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | 2 Speakers at 2 Watts per Speaker
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s VG271U gaming monitor the WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.HV1AA.P01)
- Really good gaming monitor i bought this for me and it is a really good monitor the quality is great the fps is great everythin… Read More
- Awesome monitor with amazing picture quality and color.
- The overall product is good the picture quality is solid.
- I do see the dead pixel problem tend show on acer monitors and that just needs better quality assurance at these price points.
- The price is really good for the monitor as well.
- Although i do wish i new how big 24’ was because it is a bit smaller than my liking but it was perfect for my setup and the pac… Read More
- I’m enjoying it more then playing on my 55in 4k tv.
- Now this is my first 144hz gaming monitor and my previous display was a 75hz 1080p one.
- Compared to the same priced pixio px276 that my wifes pc use’s, this monitor is way better in color accuracy, and depth of colo… Read More
- Perfect monitor for gaming perfect color perfect speed
- Really good gaming monitor for the price
2. Acer Kg241q Pbiip Freesync Technology
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI Cable)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG241Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the game?s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.UX1AA.P01).Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star) : 23 W.
- Looks cool, and image quality is great.
- Not the absolute best picture quality out there, but very happy with results given the unbeatable price.
- The instructions that game with the monitor did not seem helpful to me.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It has self picture quality adjustment on both the xbox and ps5 they don’t share the same settings.
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- The monitor did not seem to do it but the problem itself lies within the ps5.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- So glad i finally upgraded to 1440p.
- You might not think going from a 4ms to 1ms monitor would be much of a difference, but it is.
- Very high quality and it works perfectly! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it gets the job done very well. It works so w… Read More
3. Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display
- 144Hz Refresh Rate Using Display Port
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 3114mm. Brightness: 250 nit
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen VA G SYNC and Freesync Compatible Display
- Display Port and HDMI Cables Included
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Monitor Refresh Compatible Display easily gets the award of Best Acer G277hu Under 100$.
- I’ve had this monitor for 6 months now and have been very happy with the purchase.
- I am so beyond pleased at this product.
- Now don’t misunderstand me, if you have more money obviously there’s better products with better image quality but for 179.
- Screen brightness, clarity, ease of setup, and picture quality is incredible!
- * overall, picture quality is good for the price.
- Great monitor at a great price, highly recommend.
- If the price didn’t jump up, i would’ve bought a 3rd.
- Is great if i want to watch a movie.
- Right off the bat the packaging was fantastic, there wasn’t a trillion little pieces that were a pain in the ass to install, th… Read More
- Cons:* packaging leaves no confusion as to what’s inside — fortunately i was able to claim it off the front porch before anyon… Read More
- My only complaint is that the refurbished monitor i bought did have a small imperfection in the screen.
- It came with a 165hz ready displayport cable!
- I enabled it to use gsync instead of freesync since i run an rtx 2070 super for my graphics card.
- The only thing that i don’t like about this monitor is that it is permanently stuck at 60hz refresh rate despite it being adver… Read More
- Acer makes great products with a lower than expected price point
- Very nice monitor easy connecting wires and not heavy good quality too
- What I mean by that is that I’m not nor will I proclaim to be, some professional in the field of gaming displays. I have howeve… Read More
4. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue. (UM.HX1AA.010)
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
5. Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen
- With AMD Free Sync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, which eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
- A fast response time of 1ms enhances the in-game experience. No matter how fast-moving the action is, transitions are rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting.
- Acer XG 27″ monitor features WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment.
- Signal Inputs: 1x DVI, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 & 1 x Display Port
If you are buying a Acer G277hu for the first time, then you should have Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen. It has fewer features when you make Acer G277hu comparisons of Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen with any other Acer G277hu but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer G277hu, grab any Acer G277hu but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen
- Very smooth with the higher refresh rate.
- Super fast delivery and a great product.
- First of all, the audio quality is horrifically bad.
- Pros:- arrived in perfect condition, no stuck or dead pixels- looks amazing and has a very low response time- rich colors, look… Read More
- Picture quality is excellent, i wish the blacks were blacker.
- The picture quality is pretty solid, but not as pretty as some other monitors with better color reproduction, but the focus her… Read More
- Good gaming monitor for the price, 144mhz, 1ms, no vesa, so can’t mount the monitors, but overall, pleased with the purchase, i… Read More
- If you can find this monitor for a good price, i highly recommend it.
- Nothing that i can say bad as in it worked perfectly out of the box.
- Works great with my amd freesync feature.
- But response time is fantastic, and this panel has a very wide freesync range.
- To verify its on open the nvidia control panel on the left you will see a enable gsync tab.
- It’s even verified as g-sync compatible by nvidia.
- I liked it enough i purchased a second one, than nvidia comes along and says it’s gsync compatible.
- Turns out, when i plugged in one of my monitors after cleaning it, i saw the (enable g-sync notification come on.
- Awesome product for the price
- !Super fast delivery and a great product.
6. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers
Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer XG270HU Omidpx 27-Inch WQHD AMD FREESYNC (2560 X 1440) Widescreen Monitor, WQHD (2560 X 1440) which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer G277hu in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer G277hu and it could be any of the high value Acer G277hu, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers will have more than 50% of all its features.
- It’s a quality ips panel, and if you don’t need perfect color, super high refresh rate, or hdr, it’s a great value.
- Great picture quality, no dead pixels as of yet, good enough for most of the games i play on an older-ish system with a decentl… Read More
- I am sorry dell but paying an extra $200 per monitor isn’t worth having a swivel mount.
- The picture quality is great and everything about it is awesome.
- The picture quality is absolutely eyegasum worthy.
- This monitor i believe is by far well worth the price.
- For the price, i don’t know if you can beat this.
- You don’t need 1440p to game, and 75hz isn’t enough in many fps games.
- I had a shipping label within 30 minutes of sending an email to them.
- Edit: 6/16/2020 i’m knocking it down to a 4 star as after 1 year of having i have a dead pixel in the top left area of the screen.
- No dead pixels out of the box.
- Even though the screen size is smaller, the 2560×1440 resolution of this new monitor allows you to fit so many more windows on … Read More
- I upgraded from a qnix 2560×1440 because it took a great fall while i was cleaning.
- If the flaws i mentioned wouldn’t bother you, i would definitely recommend this if you want an inexpensive 27 1440p ips monitor.
- 1080p monitors cost 1/2 to 1/3 of 1440p ips screens.
- The monitor unfortunately does not overclock even a single cycle over 75hz.
- Newegg, reddit and amazon all seem to be in agreement that this monitor is the best value you can get right now for a 1440p, ips monitor.
- This monitor isn’t a 4k, ips display at a 240hz refresh rate for under $300, but i can’t help but ask how far away we are from that.
- Perfect size very sharp image
- I’ve only had this monitor a few hours but so far I’m extremely impressed. I upgraded from a QNIX 2560×1440 because it took a g… Read More
7. Acer Ed323qur Abi
- VESA Compatible – (Yes)100 x 100mm
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI 1. 4 and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- 31.5 inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved Widescreen VA monitor
- 4ms response time
- ergonomic tilt: 5 degree to 15 degree
- Zero frame curved design
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz Using Display port
- AMD Radeon free Sync technology
Acer Ed323qur Abi is another one which falls under Acer G277hu for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Ed323qur Abi ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer G277hu and that is what has revived them. Acer Ed323qur Abi has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Ed323qur Abi is amazing features.
- The view outside the cockpit windshield seems wrap-around ‘huge’ and the quality and clarity is very great.
- Got this to replace my old 24 inch monitors and i am very happy with the purchase.
- I had to mess with the settings on my graphics card (rx 580) to get this to go away.
- The picture quality is great and so is the size.
- Amd freesync works great (after some tinkering).
- If you can get it for this price, you should do so.
- I purchased this monitor on sale for around 300 i believe and for that price i couldn’t find these specs anywhere else.
- I really don’t want to return it because i like it so much and i sort of really need it (other monitors broke, also don’t like … Read More
- Pros: works perfect right out of the box.
- Reusing the back from another model of monitor?
- Came in perfect condition and is a nice upgrade from my 27in dell.
- I rather prefer the 16:9 aspect ratio than the ultra-wide screen pics i’ve studied.
- It’s also freesync compatible, which i haven’t been able to make use of just yet but plan to in the future (rtx3080 whenever th… Read More
- Great product for an amazing price. Better than I expected
8. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer G277hu in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer G277hu to any other Acer G277hu is least.
9. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less
Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less which falls into premium category but Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Lessis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer G277hu available in the market today. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer G277hu to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer G277hu yet, then Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer G277hu Under 100$ and Acer G277hu comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer G277hu Under 100$
- They do last a long time and the quality is great.
- Even so, i am happy with the product.
- I gave it four stars because it does not work well with the hdmi-to-vga converter.
- Picture quality is good from what i can tell and there’s no glare.
- The display quality was okay but not great, but the real problem was that the screen intermittently turned off and on, multiple… Read More
- ) besides that, yes this does tilt, and there is buttons to adjust the brightness at the bottom of the screen.
- This is an excellant monitor, and you cant beat the price on it – i did some research on acer, they are a reputable company tha… Read More
- So overall its a 7/10 but probably the best you’ll get for the price.
- Perfect size for the average desk, this works great with my MacBook Pro and was a great value for the price!
- Great for gaming awesome picture
- Good picture quality and perfect size for gaming