We spent many hours on research to finding acer 21 x, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best acer 21 x, you should not miss this article. acer 21 x coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 acer 21 x by our suggestions
847 reviews analysed
1. Acer KA220HQ bi 22" (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port),Black
The Acer KA220HQ bi 21. 5″ widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KA220HQ bi LCD also features HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
2. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
3. Acer Predator 34in LCD Monitor 21:9 Display UW-QHD (3440 x 1440) 4 Ms 100 Hz (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Let the game wrap itself around your vision as the deep, 1900R curve bends and extends past your peripheral sight.
- Go beyond the “standard” (1080p) gaming resolution. UltraWide QHD, (or 3440 x 1440), creates an entirely different kind of game experience.
- Smooth, tear-free gaming is the norm with NVIDIA G-SYNC and a 120Hz overclockable refresh rate.
4. Acer V227Q bip 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor (Display Port, HDMI & VGA), Black
The Acer V227Q bip 21. 5″ Full HD LCD display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 4ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The V227Q bip LCD also features Display Port, HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star & EPEAT Gold compliance to help you save money and energy. (UM. WV7AA. 002)
5. Acer Nitro XV340CK Pbmiipphzx 34" QHD (3440 x 1440) IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, HDR10 Technology, (2 x Display Ports, 2 x HDMI 2.0 & 2 x USB 3.0 Ports), Black
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XV340CK gaming monitor – the QHD (3440 x 1440) resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM.CX0AA.P05)
6. Acer Nitro VG220Q bmiix 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Zero Frame IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
7. Acer G226HQL 21.5-Inch Screen LED Monitor
- The G-Series 21.5″ LED is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Dimensions(H x W x D): 12.28 x 20.08 x 1.26 inches (without stand), 14.4 x 20.1 x 6.7 inches(with stand)
- No HDMI Ports. VESA mounts sold separately. Stand: Tiltable (-5° to 15°). Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz. Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) (90°x50°)
- VESA mounts Holes and HDMI Ports not included. Interfaces/Ports: DVI VGA, Standby Power Consumption: 450 mW Off-Mode Power Consumption: 400 mW
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. The Acer G226HQL Bbd showcases a 21. 5″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16: 9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million: 1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style. Aspect Ratio:16:9
8. Acer R221Q bid 21.5-Inch IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080) Display (VGA, DVI & HDMI Ports),Black
The Acer R221Q bid 21. 5″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment.
9. Acer Predator Gaming X34 Pbmiphzx Curved 34" UltraWide QHD Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology (Display Port & HDMI Port)
The Predator X34P is designed for ultimate gaming performance and style, the 21:9 aspect ratio and 34-inch curved screens transform your viewing experience by drawing you deep into the action. It also features NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. The brightness is 300 cd/m²
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer 21 X for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!